Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 66. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 20, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
We still need to invest, because we all understand that in the long term BTC is the clear favorite of all financial systems and what is now being done in the crypto-currency market is the result of manipulators' actions in order to invest in BTC
I agree, especially if we take into account the fact that not all have it, but its nonetheless a limited number
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
Of course, I think this is the right time to buy BTC. Because now BTC prices are low.if you want a long-term investment, Bitcoin is the best choice now.
I hope the price of BTC will increase soon.
Activity: 29
August 20, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
I think buying bitcoin is the right choice now. The price of bitcoin is now very low. Although the market is still unstable, the risk of long-term investment is still very small, so I think it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
We still need to invest, because we all understand that in the long term BTC is the clear favorite of all financial systems and what is now being done in the crypto-currency market is the result of manipulators' actions in order to invest in BTC
Activity: 107
August 20, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

both are good to buy.
and this is the right time to invest in BTC or ETH.
the market still down right now.
BTC and ETH is good coin to invest.
i believe both of them will have a bright future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
if I think it should be bro. because buying bitcoin will now never lose, bro. because the price will definitely rise again. therefore buying bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is going down this will be a good opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
If you have the capital, this is the right time to invest in bitcoin since the price is relatively low in the market for now. Invest now before it's too late.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 20, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
I suppose today is a good time to buy some more BTC, while the price is attractive and for sure it will be always in demand and grow in the future.

Agree. I think now is good time for buy BTC because bitcoin is more stable coin than another coins
Activity: 93
August 18, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
I think every crypto enthusiast need to have at least one Bitcoin to start with. You have to understand that its value in its scarcity. Yeah, Bitcoin is not very cheap at the moment. But there are much more milliners than Bitcoin holders in the world. So having even 1 Bitcoin makes you very special. 
Activity: 85
August 18, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
I think the bitcoin market is starting to grow, perhaps this is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 164
August 18, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
The price of Bitcoin has fallen to a very low level. Compared to last year's price, Bitcoin's current price is really low. If I have enough money, then I suggest you can invest now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 18, 2018, 05:38:37 AM
Pls suggest...
It is interesting to read questions from the past when bitcoin grew quickly and people thought that it was possible to simply enrich themselves without doing anything.
Now the market is falling and I think that bitcoin will fall in price to the level of 3500-4000. After that, there will be a long period of accumulation and only after that a new pump is possible.
Activity: 87
August 18, 2018, 05:16:19 AM
Now is a good time, buy bitcoin, because for him, you can take the best altcoins for a long time, and at a very low price. Let's see what the market will show this year Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
Pls suggest...

of course I really care about the product, I think the product is very important for ico. I usually choose IO because I saw the product they launched, if it is a useful product then I will participate and invest.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 02:30:04 AM
You can buy both bitcoin and Ethereum,both coins are suitable for long-term investment,I think this is a good solution.
Activity: 27
August 17, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
At the present time, I think you should invest a lot in bitcoin as they are growing very fast and strong. If you now invest in them, perhaps in the next few months, the value of it will bring you a very high amount of money.
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
Pls suggest...
Let me just tell you that there are no guarantees of profit if you invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency if you are here for that. One more thing do your own research every time you want to put money in any project.
Activity: 69
August 17, 2018, 02:07:53 AM
Purchasing BTC is certainly a decent ide becasue its estimation isn't to high not at all like a year ago 2017 despite the fact that the estimation of it is continually expanding it is still great time to purchase. Most piece of its esteem is because of the certainty of the market, the extent that individuals trust in cryptographic forms of money, as more it will cost the present esteem or more.
Activity: 104
August 17, 2018, 02:05:27 AM
all you need is  to make the decision on your own. So as To shift responsibility to another, nothing good brings.
In some cases, btc is a very reliable coin that one can invest in for long terms, just buy gradually and hold.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:59:29 AM
Its great to purchase bitcoin on the grounds that we know numerous individuals wind up rich in light of bitcoin due to great rising cost of bitcoin and theres conceivable to achieve the first cost and now daily its great to purchase bitcoin on account of low cost and we know its so dangerous yet give trust on bitcoin in light of the fact that im beyond any doubt bitcoin cost will survive in light of the fact that its ordinary the cost of bitcoin will down.
Pages:
Jump to: