Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 64. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
August 21, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
there is no possibility to fairly estimate bitcoin or other crypto-currencies, the prices then grow, then fall, proceeding from this it is very difficult to make forecasts
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
Bitcoin has fallen quite deep. I find buying it now and keeping it for about two years is a great idea. Buying a bitcoin is very lucrative if you can be patient. I believe its price will increase sharply in the near future.
Activity: 644
August 21, 2018, 10:51:12 AM
Both are very good and you must have. bitcoin and ethereum are quality coins and have a large interest. very good for long-term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:48:52 AM
well bitcoin is a best option for now, since in a past few months bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that got stable chart movement. high above so many altcoins
Activity: 67
August 21, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
According to me it's your own decision you have to decide what to do.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 09:01:20 AM
The onus is on you. There will be so many suggestions from different people. You have the final decision to make. Just invest if you feel like. Prices are still low, even if there is another correction, it won't really have much effect.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
Both are stable now and around 70% down from ATH. I will suggest you to not to go only for BTC or ETH. You can invest partially on both coin. If you buy now you can have a good profit in future.
Activity: 22
August 21, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
The answer is both. Tracking the growth of Bitcoin can be seen as a strong growth currency beyond everyone's expectation. So hold on to Bitcoin, keep it for long periods of time then wait for prices to hit the market. You have made a lot of money. But for Ethereum you should not focus too much on embracing it. Make a safe hold, quickly eat only the difference.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
Of course, as has been said many times, I think that most people still continue to work with crypto-currencies and will continue to do so, until the crypto-currencies are again in high demand.
Activity: 57
August 21, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
The best your investment this year, with such a low course! The global adoption of the BTK is inevitable! Media headlines talk about it pretty much everywhere.
Activity: 119
August 21, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Purchasing Bitcoin and other Alternate coins is a smart thought of venture. You can share your riches by putting into various types of stages and projects. A few stages may have their cost increase after some time. Purchasing bitcoin while the cost is going down is additionally great since you don't know when will the cost goes up again and if that happens and you are owning bitcoin, this will give you a substantial benefit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
Yes do it and don't think a lot about because you will just hesitate more and more. Btc is back below $7k and you can even practice short term trades right now because btc is just doing the short and quick rise and fall pattern throughout this whole year.
Activity: 32
August 20, 2018, 09:44:09 PM
It depends on you personally the one you think would suit you.
So dont be deceived by anyone on the particular one to buy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 20, 2018, 09:24:48 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

I would suggest to you mate is go on bitcoin because bitcoin has only small quantity of number at any moment the bitcoin price will make boom in the market, now is the right time to buy the bitcoin because it was in a low price very affordable of the small investors.
Activity: 602
August 20, 2018, 08:09:51 PM
If you want great investment for the future yes buy BTC now especially at this very moment which price is low so that high profit you can earned when times market will bounce back and in favor to you and its time for you to sell it back
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 08:01:33 PM
Right now I think is a good time to buy bitcoin while the value is very low. As of the moment, bitcoin is really struggling to come back from being down and in some point its a good thing because we can all buy some bitcoin in a lower price and when the time comes when its value rise up, we will all benefit from it.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 07:57:43 PM
Maybe you bought bitcoin already! December 2017 was a month like a dream for the all crypto enthusiasts! If you still want to buy then I suggest , You may wait until 30 september to buy bitcoin in this year, because if bitcoin gets reject from the ETF again then the bitcoin price may fall down under 6K USD! So, wait a few more days. Good Luck.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 20, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
I think you bitcoin is a great investment in the future , and the main coin that should be available to all , from the moment when you wrote the price of a good fell and you are now taking
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 07:51:29 PM
right now btc is the good idea. becouse when maeket going to up then btc going to at first. altcoins pump depend on btc. you can buy 60% btc and 40% eth from your budget.becouse both are good.
thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
My advice is to buy bitcoin the most stable currency, of course to the extent which can be attributed to the stability of the cryptocurrency. Etherium is also a good idea but most of the Deposit must be in bitcoins.
true because many investors save more of their money on bitcoin and this is a very good thing and in the future bitcoin will experience a rise again after a few months it has always experienced a price decline.
Pages:
Jump to: