Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 65. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:33:02 AM
i think  this btc and ethereum is great coins for me because the price of btc and ethereum are decreasing faster and for me this is the great time to invest in btc and ethereum because the price of btc and ethereum are move faster the few months and i think will do better long term. I personally believe in BTC more than ETH but others personally believe ETH is better than BTC. Personal preference really.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 20, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
Of course you should, because this is the best coin and the latest technology, which will bring you huge money. Many investors who invest in this coin, will earn a lot of money. The main thing to be able to wait.  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 20, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
I think that investing in BTC is the most clever decision. Do not buy altcoins, because they can go only down and you will lose money. If you believe in crypto - so only BTC. Now we have deep correction and maybe BTC price will go deeper, but in future, BTC will reach new highs.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
if you look at the current market conditions, you better buy bitcoin. although in a small amount, at least you can do day-trade. the amount of your bitcoin can increase by 2-3% profit every day.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
Of course, I think this is the right time to buy BTC. Because now BTC prices are low.if you want a long-term investment, Bitcoin is the best choice now.
I hope the price of BTC will increase soon.

Yes we should buy more BTC today while the market is continue to decrease and this strategy is the most effective way which is proved already by so man crypto experts world wide.
yes in my opinion, it's the right time to buy BTC because now the market price is falling. and to sell it we have to wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
My advice is to buy bitcoin the most stable currency, of course to the extent which can be attributed to the stability of the cryptocurrency. Etherium is also a good idea but most of the Deposit must be in bitcoins.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 20, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
good idea at this time if you buy both coins.

the price of bitcoin and ethereum is down, all altcoins are down. buy what you can buy ... this is the right time to invest a lot.

participating in a new ico project, investing in that line is a good choice too, but you have to be careful about choosing a project, learn well about the project before you start investing
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
August 20, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
Now the price will be slowly increased. So it any time to down. So check the bitcoin price in the marketplace. Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any time to go down. Bitcoin price is not easy to guess. I will check the price day by day. Then wait for the price down. This time I will invest. Before invest check, the price then invest. Bitcoin is the good investment. I get more information form bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
As of now, shopping for BTC isn't well due it dropping worth however if will|you'll|you'll be able to} handle things such as you can trade and gain profit whereas the worth ar ever-changing then select it. it's still on you to make a decision what's sensible for yourself.
Activity: 292
August 20, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
if I personally would definitely advise you to buy Bitcoin right now because the price of Bitcoin is falling very much and I believe the price of bitcoin will increase very high soon.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
August 20, 2018, 10:54:59 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Both are really good potential coins and good for investment too. Right now the market price is very low. so this is the right time for investment. Bitcoin is more popular than other cryptocurrencies. So obviously bitcoin price will go up. dont worry. Do invest in Bitcoin. Good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 10:53:59 AM
Buying BTC now is good but you must hold your buy orders at around 6200 - 6100 for you to extent the best price of getting in.
if you are a greedy buyer just press buy, BTC might be not in good movement now but will not let the downfall less than 6k.
this will rise anytime now.
Activity: 35
August 20, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
now btc price is low but overall market condition is little bit volatile so but btc price still reasonable for invest . so its a good time to invest in btc
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
August 20, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
in my experience. with market conditions that are unstable and prices drop. now a good idea to buy bitcoin. because I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will rise again and market conditions will stabilize again.
Activity: 214
August 20, 2018, 10:48:21 AM
As of this its really good idea and a good decision making in buying bitcoin and ethereum in market because they are more affordable to buy some of coins at this time. In a case that its a good opportunity otherwise this cheap price will not return to this price value anymore going for bear month price.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 20, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
At present, it is very promising to invest both bitcoin and etherium.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
in my opinion it depends on the needs and also the use if for investment it is better when the price has soared then we sell and we can also save money in a bank.
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
Of course, I think this is the right time to buy BTC. Because now BTC prices are low.if you want a long-term investment, Bitcoin is the best choice now.
I hope the price of BTC will increase soon.

Yes we should buy more BTC today while the market is continue to decrease and this strategy is the most effective way which is proved already by so man crypto experts world wide.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
They're both great coin I'm pretty sure you won't regret investing in either of two, though I think the better choice would be investing in both of them, I mean its a safer choice right? as much as possible lets try not to put all eggs in one basket, even if this coins are really stable and have a good foundation in the market, we'll never know what might happen right?
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 10:37:56 AM
I suppose today is a good time to buy some more BTC, while the price is attractive and for sure it will be always in demand and grow in the future.

Agree. I think now is good time for buy BTC because bitcoin is more stable coin than another coins
I agree If now is the right time to buy bitcoin, but it would be nice if you don't just invest in bitcoin, try to invest in altcoin too. Because in my opinion doing this can be a benchmark for getting profit.
Pages:
Jump to: