Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 71. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
If you want to invest for a long time, and have a big profit in the future, then invest in Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 02:09:54 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

It is a good idea to buy bitcoin now while the price is falling down to $7000.I think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is low.Then sell if the price is good enough for you.
I think that this is not the end of the fall, it seems we are moving to the previous level to $ 5800
Price will certainly be lower than 5800$. BTC has fallen to 6200$ right now. If the FUD continues to hit the market, prices will continue to fall sharply. This market is clearly regulated by news
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 02:04:47 PM
BTC will always be in price. Believe me, after riding on the ups and downs, it surely will go up and will cost above 20,000.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
Buy BTC is always a good idea, The most trustable coin of the cryptocurrency market id BTC. And i think BTC is also a most safe coin and most profitable too.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
the values of btc and eth at the moment are very low perhaps is the time to invest to make a long term hold strategy, but a tip never invest more than you can afford to lose, i think best strategi to do is half and half with btc and eth
Investing with the money that you can't afford is not going to end well for you.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
Since the price of BTC is down on market following the ETF which has been postponed, I am buying more btc and HODL for sometime because I know there are better days to come where my BTC will start to increase in price.
Activity: 187
August 08, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
Buying bitcoin currently now is a good idea. We are getting close to the fourth quarter of the year 2018 and bitcoin price might start increasing again soon. So it will be good idea from you to buy BTC now that it is still on a low price. So buy BTC now and sell it when its price rises again so as to make huge amount of profit. BTC is still around $6,800 now and it will surely reach $30,000 by year 2018 end. So you can see it will be a huge lot of profit if you buy it now and sell it by then. BTC is worth investing on any time any day as long as you have capital to buy it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
August 08, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
the values of btc and eth at the moment are very low perhaps is the time to invest to make a long term hold strategy, but a tip never invest more than you can afford to lose, i think best strategi to do is half and half with btc and eth
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
Pls suggest...
For me I will suggest to buy both bitcoin and ETH because both coins have good potential and when you it you have the chance to earn huge profit in the future. Both coins have many features that most of the investors would like to buy and hold.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 10:56:38 AM
I think that bitcoin is such a coin that will never die. This is the father of all the coins for which everyone is equal. He must not die.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 08, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
Pls suggest...

It is a good idea to buy bitcoin now while the price is falling down to $7000.I think this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is low.Then sell if the price is good enough for you.
I think that this is not the end of the fall, it seems we are moving to the previous level to $ 5800
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
I think investing in bitcoin is not too late, you have to decide rightly what to believe in your own decision. buy bitcoin now and wait as it rises you will make a profit from it. I believe that by the end of the year it will reach $ 25,000.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
Buy Btc and forget about it for 5 years. It should be a great surprise for you. Maybe you will buy a new house in Bali. But ethereum has the same chances to give you great profit. Buy 50/50 bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 08, 2018, 07:29:37 AM
Pls suggest...

Activity: 2
August 08, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
Long-term investment in Bitcoin is a good note, but I don't think it has much room for growth, so I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice. At present, Ethereum will have more room to rise. Bring you more profit. Therefore, investing in Ethereum will be a better choice.

i could imagine people have been saying that for years. people have been discarding bitcoins "growth potential" and shilled something else instead that couldnt dethrone the king
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 08, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
If you need help, then we can help you out in deciding, I know that there are lots of posts regarding this topic, but I want to make a clarification for those who are still planninf right now and are trying to find out which is the best, to be quite frank with you, I fairly think that you should actually try out both, buy both BTC and ETH, search the web for comparisons and if you are not convinced with it, then try to make your own comparison regarding which ls better, every reply here are very much opinionated, and I think you should follow yourself, and decide this thing for yourself as well, I hope this one helped you out and for those who are looking to buy some as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 08, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
If you can afford to buy BTC then go for it. It is worth investing in cryptocurrency because crypto is going to be our future
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
Both these coins are good, I will suggest to buy both. But spend only the money that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 06:59:57 AM
I think that is something you need to decide for yourself. I would like to give you a tip though, never go all in on one price range. Buy piece by piece till you are satisfied with the amount you have.
Activity: 142
August 08, 2018, 06:56:04 AM
Long-term investment in Bitcoin is a good note, but I don't think it has much room for growth, so I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice. At present, Ethereum will have more room to rise. Bring you more profit. Therefore, investing in Ethereum will be a better choice.
Pages:
Jump to: