Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 75. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
Buying btc is such a good idea and a wise investment as the price is quite low and the price went down significantly since the beginning of the year. Etherum is another great coin to invest into as it is second to Bitcoin as well.

Buying bitcoin and etherum  now is a wise investment
Activity: 201
August 06, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
Both Ethereum and bitcoin is a great investment, I think it's worth trying to invest there and there. Other profitable options I do not see, do not stop only on bitcoin
Activity: 132
August 06, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
I don't think it's a good idea if you buy bitcoin now. The selling price of selling bitcoin is now quite expensive, if you want to buy it, you have to buy bitcoin when prices go down and sell when the price of bitcoin starts to rise again. I also agree with your opinion, this is just a market correction. Bitcoin prices will soon fall, that's where you can start buying as much bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 75
August 06, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
Bitcoin will be a lot of time to soar and to fall in price. But it's worth buying .
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
The prices are simply super in the crypto-currency market. Tomorrow I will buy Bitcoin in the local center, there is a low commission for the purchase.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 06, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
The situation with the altcoins is now so much unequivocal that if I decided to invest now in the crypto currency, I would buy only bitcoin, or at least the ethereum, otherwise there is no certainty.
Activity: 46
August 06, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
Well if you have the capital sure you can buy btc
Activity: 69
August 06, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
If you believe in its value in the market and the future. Of course you should buy Bitcoin .
Activity: 81
August 06, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
I believe that investing in Bitcoin is a win-win option . For many more years .
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
Yes, you definitely have to buy BTC, but I advise you to wait for the fall, and then buy as much as you can. Do not forget about the violas, there are some that have great potential, but are underestimated, you can start with ETH and delve into other violas. But now is not the best time to buy alts, because the ethereum network is overloaded due to cryptokitti, and this affects all transactions from the moment. Hope this helps!
Activity: 228
August 06, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
At the moment too many people start buying bitcoin because in a couple of days ago Bitcoin price was around $8000 but at the moment the bitcoin price is around $6500 so people start buying bitcoin. Some people holding bitcoin so they also buy bitcoin. Most of the people know bitcoin is a moon. If you want to buy Bitcoin so you can buy Bitcoin right now.
Activity: 63
August 05, 2018, 08:06:12 PM
I think both would be great because Ethereum and Bitcioin both are good coins with good future . do your own research and buy if you feel comfortable 
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
Bitcoin is the most valuable coin right now so it is wise to buy it if you have a good capital because the price of bitcoin is quite high so it would require a good investment and a good patient to make tangible profit from it
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
If I have the funds, I will definitely invest in Bitcoin first before any other crypto. Almost every other coin follow Bitcoin's movement, so you're more likely to profit from bitcoin than most other coin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of BTC in the market has dropped. If you can buy now you will make huge profit when bitcoin price rises

Yes absolutely, this is a good opportunity to buy  bitcoins or even ethereum coin in the market as its price is good and affordable to buy on and hold, thus this is a kind preparation for keeping coins unitl it the end of the year as the market price speculation by our famous expert is yet to happen.
Activity: 81
August 03, 2018, 05:58:40 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I think, both the bitcoins and etheruem has a potential in the future. Just make sure to buy when the market is falling. And better not to stick in only one coin. It is never too late to invest. It may be risky, but i guess, investing in crypto is worth the risk.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 03, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of BTC in the market has dropped. If you can buy now you will make huge profit when bitcoin price rises
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 03, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
If you’re like most people, myself included, you’re hopeful about Bitcoin & crypto but concerned by all the recent negative news, then buy some amount of bitcoin that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 03, 2018, 05:04:42 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I think it's dangerous to buy bitcoin and Ethereum now. Since the market is in a protracted recession and has not yet reached the bottom. When buying cryptocurrencies you will receive a loss.
Activity: 110
August 03, 2018, 04:52:31 AM
Both coins have very good prices right now to buy. And i am sure both can make x1.5 or even x2 in the end of the year (November - December). Ethereum can make even more in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: