Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 12. (Read 32165 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 01:44:50 AM
have both much better because you can get profit from both cryptos that have this potential. bitcoin will increase because this crypto is the most a lot of people are interested in. ethereum as altcoin best of course also has a great potential as well to be more than the current value. thus better have both to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
I dont see the reason why you should hesitate to buy eth whatsoever, This is the second most valuable coin in the crypto market whose fame is rapidly growing thanks to the fact that its comfortably accommodating the launch of ICOs in its platform , The technology its operating on is one of the best in the market and i believe its one of those coins you can comfortably bet that their value will increase overtime, take advantage of the current market situation where the coin is cheaply available and  buy more of ETH, you will be thankful later
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 02, 2018, 01:34:53 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

You want to buy ETH or BTC to hold for long-term or just use to buy other Altcoins??? If you want to invest for long-term, you'd better hold BTC because ETH's price will be depended on BTC's price very much and BTC is more safe to hold
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:24:44 AM
Sir, the two are not contradictory. You can buy ETH, or you can continue to hold BTC. In my opinion, both are very good cryptocurrencies. In the current market, asset allocation is the right choice. , I think you can also buy a part of Altcoin
Activity: 135
July 02, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
In this down market, many cryptocurrencies are worth investing. Because the current price is very low, if you want to invest in Ethereum, I suggest that you should invest immediately. The price of Ethereum has fallen a lot. Now is the best time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 63
July 02, 2018, 12:58:09 AM
You should be going to the coins that currently have low valued but not too low that seems to have no future. Go with the alts that has the potential to grow its value or invest in ICOs that you think will succeed. Rather than buying just 1 coin, spread your assets to various alts so that the potential is not limited to only one.
Activity: 28
July 01, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
For me, you should buy etheruem because etheruem is also a popular coin, and this coin is same as bitcoin, you can gain more profit if you hold this coin. And some project are using etheruem because the transaction of etheruem is cheap. And this is also a trusted coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 07:57:35 PM
Ethereum is still below its potential price so I think it is a good idea to buy more as the price is still cheap. We all know the prices that we have to expect eth when the bull market is triggered.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
I believe ETH is currently undervalued, but is good one buy with caution because it can still dip further. nevertheless general market is still sleeping.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 30, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
Etherium top-level crypto-currency and keep in a briefcase this coin makes sense, but a very small percentage of the entire portfolio.
Activity: 91
June 30, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
Both of these are currently developing well. I believe the price is stable, even if there are some small fluctuations. But I think both of these are worth long-term investment. You can diversify your investment. Both try to buy some.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
Both of etherium and bitcoin are good for invest your money. As for me, I prefer invest in etherium. But, I think, it is also good idea invest 50/50 in eth and bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

I honestly think you can go on both routes. Why not invest in both bitcoins and ethereum. It doesn't really matter that much specially if you'll just be holding for a pretty long time. Bitcoins are just far more valuable compared to ethereum. I just find both technology very mesmerizing.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 30, 2018, 05:56:57 AM
Looking at current prices, buying ETH and BTC is a good choice. If you have a large amount of money, then buying BTC is the best option because BTC's price is now very low, and when the market starts to recover, BTC is generally the first to start rising.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 05:52:43 AM
Either both are good when you invest, they both has been proven through the challenges and ups and downs thats why they got in the highest rank in cryptocurrency rankings. They are worth investing.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
Etherium or bitcoin, both of them or other good projects are very good investment for us. We are research every day and we are reading the forum topics, looking for new projects every day. If you do not believe the crypto s future, do not do this but if you trust yourself, you should start to invest. If you want to long term invest and you do not like risky investment, you should choose the project like etherium.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
June 30, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
Definitely yes. This is the best time to buy ETH or  BTC. Buying more ETH/BTC will grow in the future. If its price increase in the future, surely you will profit and your goal will succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
Ethereum is the good growing cryptocurrency but long term investment only supporting this coin. Because is not huge pump in short term but it is always promising platform. So before to buy you should decide your investment long term or short term.
copper member
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 05:41:23 AM
Right now the price of Eth is at very low momentum and it's a great time to buy ethereum and i suggest you that never lose the opportunity if you want to earn more than enough because very soon ethereum will overtake its last high price and cross $2500 at the end of this year
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 05:34:17 AM
Buy ethereum and bitcoin is actually the same, ethereum is a small part of bitcoin, this can be proven by the movement of bitcoin, ethereum always follow it
Pages:
Jump to: