Pages:
Author

Topic: SHAME ON YOU - page 5. (Read 3560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2015, 11:53:46 PM
You're trying to claim moral superiority for being intolerent towards others? Why am I not surprised? Good thing the majority of people are against crazies like you, also, if you're trying to group me in with Beliathon after the argument I had with him about Feminism, you're truly a moron.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 28, 2015, 11:51:53 PM
Gay Marriage won, the world hasn't ended and never will, now get the fuck over it you fucking brainwashed medieval peasants, I'm not suprised some intolerent fucks on Bitcointalk came out of the woodwork after these announcements.

Oh, alright then. In that case, kindly go fuck yourself to death while on fire in a church. Asshole.

The two pro-homo comments posted here will give an idea about the nature of people who support this perversity. Just compare the comments in favor of faggot marriage, and those against it. It is clear which one is the more civilized group.  Grin

But then again, who cares? If someone verbally abuses me, I'll just ignore him and move on. The elephant keeps walking while the dogs keep barking.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
June 28, 2015, 11:49:11 PM
What is it you're upset about again? Other people sharing orgasms in ways you and your imaginary sky-friend don't approve of?

Oh, alright then. In that case, kindly go fuck yourself to death while on fire in a church. Asshole.

Welcome to the internet by the way, THIS INVENTION MEANS DEATH FOR RELIGION,  IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOUR IGNORANCE HAS NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. Your children will mock you until you forsake your god (s). Your kind are and will continue to be forcibly removed from positions of power just like racists and all the other form of ignorant hatred of the past.

Wow! I see tolerance of other people's opinions and beliefs is not one of your strong points.
legendary
Activity: 1540
June 28, 2015, 11:45:33 PM
Oh boo fucking hoo.

Seeing some of you guys go batshit insane over this is incredibly funny, same sex marriage has been legalised, the world hasn't ended, in the same way that the Fins taxing the church hasn't meant that the world is going to end. Stop being such a bunch of intolerent little shits and get over it, who gives a fuck if same sex couples wants to get married? Oh wait, nevermind, only you lot.

The way you lot are acting over the whole same sex marriage thing is the equivalent of spoilt children. I'm somebody who goes toe to toe with the left over issues like mens rights but seriously? Why the fuck is it any of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom? Oh wait, that's right, it's none of your fucking business. You're so quick to yell at the government for telling you what to do with your bodies when it comes to abortion or what people do in the bedroom and so on but one mention of gay marriage and you all go apeshit telling them exactly that they need to interfere with how grown adults handle their relationships.

Gay Marriage won, the world hasn't ended and never will, now get the fuck over it you fucking brainwashed medieval peasants, I'm not suprised some intolerent fucks on Bitcointalk came out of the woodwork after these announcements.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 28, 2015, 11:39:49 PM
Yeah, the politicization of this latest same-sex marriage issue by the white house and their ilk is overboard. It's one thing to make a statement on it but it's another to go glory-style when a sizable minority of the US, which is the Christian variation of churches, is thoroughly against the whole thing.

In most of the Western nations, heterosexuals are now facing reverse discrimination from the pro-LGBT lobby. In a few more years, things will get even worse. Imagine what would happen if Pinoccibitch is elected as the POTUS in 2016. She herself is bisexual, and will enact all sorts of laws and regulations against the heterosexual people.
legendary
Activity: 1568
June 28, 2015, 10:43:23 PM
Yeah, the politicization of this latest same-sex marriage issue by the white house and their ilk is overboard. It's one thing to make a statement on it but it's another to go glory-style when a sizable minority of the US, which is the Christian variation of churches, is thoroughly against the whole thing.
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
June 28, 2015, 09:39:52 PM
What is it you're upset about again? Other people sharing orgasms in ways you and your imaginary sky-friend don't approve of?

Welcome to the internet by the way, THIS INVENTION MEANS DEATH FOR RELIGION,  IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOUR IGNORANCE HAS NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. Your children will mock you until you forsake your god (s). Your kind are and will continue to be forcibly removed from positions of power just like racists and all the other form of ignorant hatred of the past.

The internet does exactly the opposite, even with 1000 sjw working 24/7 for the death of religion.. Buddhist monks, most of them are not using the internet for example. Billions of people see the internet as it is: a way to communicate ideas...

At the other hand of the scale...

How the World's Most Dangerous Group Uses Social Media

I.S. is run by people raised on the Internet, and they understand how to talk to young people using their language. By being technically and socially versed, they attempt to use these videos and images to tap into the hollow spaces of a person's psyche that have left them vulnerable. Hate how your life turned out? Join us and become something more. IS baits recruits with gifts like homes with free electricity, no rent, or the chance of something "better" in the after life. “Living in the West, I know how you feel—in the heart you feel depressed,” says British IS member, Abu Bara al-Hindi, in a video called “There Is No Life Without Jihad,”​ released by the Al Hayat Media Center (yes, IS has their own media center). “The cure for depression is jihad,” he continues.​ It's Marketing 101.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/04/isis-social-media-methods

Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
June 28, 2015, 08:29:22 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 28, 2015, 07:09:54 PM

Angry Angry Angry
Pages:
Jump to: