Pages:
Author

Topic: Share Tips And Trick To Get BTC - page 3. (Read 8052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 17, 2015, 10:12:34 AM
I recently found this good article on how to earn some free BTC. Good read: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/5-ways-get-free-bitcoins/
CCN recommend their own faucet, and from what I could tell from this article it is insanely good faucet. Can you guys confirm it?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 09:59:40 AM
If you do any online shopping, you can earn get cashback in BTC from CoinRebates.
Nice findings! I can go to gyft buy some amz gift cards and sell it back! Thanks Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 17, 2015, 07:50:12 AM
You can get some bitcoin using purse.io by selling amazon giftcards
Activity: 532
November 17, 2015, 05:27:09 AM
I get Bitcoin from signature campaign, Twitter campaign and trading Bitcoin features. I really love Bitcoin features I can ROI only in 1 week but risky if you are newbie.

i have heard about signature campaign for earning bitcoin, but how can we earn through twitter campaign, can you please explain me how to earn through twitter campaign.
To enter a twitter campaign u need a twitter account with a certain amount of followers. Andu need to make tweets aout the service u are promoting.
and must have a lot of followers with the real and not have many followers fake or bot usually they ban it Smiley
Activity: 608
Merit: 502
November 17, 2015, 01:48:33 AM
If you do any online shopping, you can earn get cashback in BTC from CoinRebates.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 16, 2015, 07:30:11 PM
Actually if you will know some helps, guides and advices to earn bitcoin then you can make your own tricks to enhance and develop your acquired knowledge in earning of it. Just think out of the box to help you create new ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2015, 07:11:12 PM
The way I started when I first discovered bitcoin was through faucets and the trading the small amount for altcoins.  Then I found out about signature campaigns Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
November 10, 2015, 10:35:22 AM
I get Bitcoin from signature campaign, Twitter campaign and trading Bitcoin features. I really love Bitcoin features I can ROI only in 1 week but risky if you are newbie.

i have heard about signature campaign for earning bitcoin, but how can we earn through twitter campaign, can you please explain me how to earn through twitter campaign.
To enter a twitter campaign u need a twitter account with a certain amount of followers. Andu need to make tweets aout the service u are promoting.
November 10, 2015, 08:50:47 AM

Would like to hear you share your thoughts too Grin the only twitter campaign I know is luckbit but they also requite the signature campaign too if I am right too
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
November 10, 2015, 12:19:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 09, 2015, 11:46:09 AM
What bitcoin features u can ROI on in a week?
I'm curious too Grin wondering what you are doing. Can you explain the bitcoin features?

He already said I guess.

I think it's from bitcoin trading. Yes ROI in a week is possible with trading even less than a week "if" the market will goes the way you like.

For example the last large pump, $400 to $500 in just a matter of day.
November 09, 2015, 11:41:59 AM
I'm curious too Grin wondering what you are doing. Can you explain the bitcoin features?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
November 08, 2015, 11:51:32 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 09:24:13 AM
Here follow my guide what im doing every day to get bitcoins

1.) joining campaign since you are newbie you can join in bitinvest and 777coin.
2.) Captcha data entry work is one of the tips that you can earn bitcoins from bitcoin striker and letyouearn. if you have a speed of 35wpm-45wpm
you can earn 0.01 every 2 hours.
3.) Make your own faucet rotator( rotator) with your referals and put few ads from a-ads or mellow ads... this is the trick i think and passive income you can earn in CPM ad impression and CPC cost per click. you can also earn in referals...
4) If you have a special skill like making a website designing or any related in online you can offer it in service section.

Doing this method every day you can make bitcoins around 0.08-0.3 every week  you can get more it depends of your skill...
I agree with this how can you earn a lots of bitcoins every week. The rotator is my passive income.
But now im still searching for another job or working way to have a lots of bitcoins..
thats for this, im going to try and earn some bts using your methods.

I am currently focusing on trade bitcoin and I think this is good enough bitcoin move fast enough . but I think it's quite a risk and I would advise not buying bitcoin in the price too high

I think it won't go under 200$ anymore, price is stable, only pump like the other day Cheesy
agreed
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
November 08, 2015, 06:29:32 AM
November 08, 2015, 01:40:12 AM
I am currently focusing on trade bitcoin and I think this is good enough bitcoin move fast enough . but I think it's quite a risk and I would advise not buying bitcoin in the price too high

I think it won't go under 200$ anymore, price is stable, only pump like the other day Cheesy
I agree bitcoin's price will stay a 380 and this will be its new price. I don't think it will go any lower except go up Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 07, 2015, 12:10:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 07, 2015, 10:04:46 AM

1.) joining campaign since you are newbie you can join in bitinvest and 777coin.
2.) Captcha data entry work is one of the tips that you can earn bitcoins from bitcoin striker and letyouearn. if you have a speed of 35wpm-45wpm
3.) Make your own faucet rotator( rotator) with your referals and put few ads from a-ads or mellow ads... this is the trick i think and passive income you can earn in CPM ad impression and CPC cost per click. you can also earn in referals...
4) If you have a special skill like making a website designing or any related in online you can offer it in service section.

Doing this method every day you can make bitcoins around 0.08-0.3 every week  you can get more it depends of your skill...
I agree with this how can you earn a lots of bitcoins every week. The rotator is my passive income.
But now im still searching for another job or working way to have a lots of bitcoins..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 07, 2015, 08:54:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
November 07, 2015, 08:50:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: