Pages:
Author

Topic: Share Tips And Trick To Get BTC - page 5. (Read 8052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
November 02, 2015, 06:33:30 AM
Hit faucets every day. If you get around all the bitcoin faucets of faucetbox.com you will able to get around 1$ every 2 days that is enough from my side.
Faucet is not for impatient people even if they are patient it takes a lot of time and they can make little
yes faucet good for beginners, beginners usually have a good patience, because usually beginners do not yet know many ways to get a good bitcoin Smiley
I used to have a good patience too until I found out I can make more with a botnet LOL and signature campaign Grin
yes I also used to do that. I when the beginners always play faucet, but I never get more than 0.01 at the faucet. until finally I also found a signature campaign and then play well trade

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.
Its better to tie a powerful magnet under your car and drive it to work. You'll get more money by selling the iron you collect rather than spending your time on faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2015, 06:21:50 AM
Hit faucets every day. If you get around all the bitcoin faucets of faucetbox.com you will able to get around 1$ every 2 days that is enough from my side.
Faucet is not for impatient people even if they are patient it takes a lot of time and they can make little
yes faucet good for beginners, beginners usually have a good patience, because usually beginners do not yet know many ways to get a good bitcoin Smiley
I used to have a good patience too until I found out I can make more with a botnet LOL and signature campaign Grin
yes I also used to do that. I when the beginners always play faucet, but I never get more than 0.01 at the faucet. until finally I also found a signature campaign and then play well trade

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 02, 2015, 05:35:12 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 01, 2015, 11:17:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 01, 2015, 09:06:53 AM
November 01, 2015, 08:54:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
November 01, 2015, 07:02:00 AM

with the same time and a good signature you can earn much much much more....
yours it's a crazy advice Cheesy (I spend more than 2 euros daily only for one bus!!!!!!!)
Literally if you walk you can earn more Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 01, 2015, 06:54:40 AM
November 01, 2015, 06:43:31 AM
Oh look you are a newbie too and you know the trick to make money already? Nice try with that ref link
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
November 01, 2015, 06:29:27 AM
anyone have tips to get more BTC?im still new here...
please kindly share here...

Hi, if you like betting, if you are interested, try to follow my rules Wink maybe you can get more and more btc Cheesy (or a fraction sounds better Cheesy)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitbollo-betting-advice-45-267-13-1-place-tipster-competition-1234109

Follow also games and round section is not impossible get 0,05 btc easy every month with some promo/ competition Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2015, 01:02:25 AM
Read the forum,I'm sure you'll find some good ideas how to make btc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
October 31, 2015, 11:08:06 PM
There no trick to get btc go need to work to get btc do many suggestions the post This. thread if you follow them you can get Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 31, 2015, 08:40:00 PM
earn, first use faucet if you want or start with joining signature, and posting as many as you can(don't spam here)
if you want to play gambling, HYIP, etc. just think twice before you not see your money back Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 511
October 31, 2015, 05:18:05 PM
Signature campaigns + investing in good reputable altcoins, is my suggestion.

There arent any other easy ways unfortunately.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
October 31, 2015, 04:28:29 PM
Here is my short guide on earning a little bit extra cash:
Step 1: create an account on here
Step 2: post regularly and join the 777coin signature campaign when you are a newbie
Step3: after reaching jr member(30activity)=6 weeks join the yobit signature campaign for 4 weeks
Step4: buy a full member account with the money u earned so far.
Step5: join secondstrade signature campaign and earn up to 0.05BTC a week.

The math:
While you are 6 weeks in the 777coin campaign, u can get up to 600 posts, that equals to 0.027BTC
Then u join the yobit campaign and earn 0.0098BTC a week if you post 140 posts a week.
Stay for 4 weeks in the yobit campaign and then u have 0.0392BTC.
So in total u have 0.0392 + 0.027BTC= 0.0662BTC
Now with that money you can buy a Full Member account

*I am not responsible for any of your doings
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 31, 2015, 03:39:51 PM
Forum posting seems to be the best way there is to get some extra money at hand. Writing articles, selling stuff, doing something for others could also be a great source of extra income in bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 31, 2015, 03:08:28 PM
Follow my step what im doing.
1 join signiture campaign that fits to your rank you can try in steady turtle.
2 Captcha data entry by letyouearn and bitstriker if you have fast enough in typing this is for you.
3 Make your own faucet rotator with ads ( this is passive income the more you got referals the more you earn. I Think this is a trick for me
4 Offer your skill in services section. If you have skill like making website or designing skill you can offer it in services section...

Good luck...
I used to run a faucet but I don't really know how to make profit from it actually. I had to shut it down after 2-3 weeks  Sad
You dont understand what i mean. I mean is making a own faucet rotator with ads. Not a faucet.. If you have faucet site you can add it to your rotator and get  visitors. You got the idea?
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 31, 2015, 12:52:24 PM
keep posting, got rank up. avoid gambling, enjoy your life Smiley
October 31, 2015, 11:24:52 AM
2 Captcha data entry by letyouearn and bitstriker if you have fast enough in typing this is for you.
3 Make your own faucet rotator with ads ( this is passive income the more you got referals the more you earn. I Think this is a trick for me
4 Offer your skill in services section. If you have skill like making website or designing skill you can offer it in services section...

Good luck...
I used to run a faucet but I don't really know how to make profit from it actually. I had to shut it down after 2-3 weeks  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 31, 2015, 11:01:35 AM

Good luck...
Pages:
Jump to: