Pages:
Author

Topic: Share Tips And Trick To Get BTC - page 4. (Read 8052 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 05, 2015, 10:12:58 AM
I have yet another quick guide on a kind of investment to gain btc Smiley

Guide:
Join a signature campaign, with those earnings, you buy a domain and a cheap host. And you put some dollars a week in the faucet itself.
Then you ask to get added in some very high trafficed rotators and then u add adsense to it. Now you have a good source of money that is coming in Smiley
the main point is to get your faucet it high trafficed rotators. You want to be added to a faucet rotators? your faucet will need some reputation first I think and a little popular
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
November 05, 2015, 07:52:40 AM
I have yet another quick guide on a kind of investment to gain btc Smiley

Guide:
Join a signature campaign, with those earnings, you buy a domain and a cheap host. And you put some dollars a week in the faucet itself.
Then you ask to get added in some very high trafficed rotators and then u add adsense to it. Now you have a good source of money that is coming in Smiley
Activity: 756
November 04, 2015, 09:59:58 AM
well the most obvious way to get btc is buy buying it from exchanges. if you're looking for btc without having to pay with your normal currency,you can sell goods/services on this forum or even give out loans if you have some capital. other ways: join a sig campaign or start hitting up faucets.
November 04, 2015, 08:51:45 AM
I dont know some, But if you buy now BTC maybe in the future it will go to 1000 dollar. So let say 1 BTC = $300 over one half year (maybe) than you have earn 700$ doing nothing Tongue 
Some newspaper claim that this huge increase in bitcoin's price is due to China's capital control. It prohibits its citizen transfering money bigger than $50000 so maybe people there are buying bitcoins? But we don't actually know why. Therefore there's nothing telling that it will get 1000 dollars in the future
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 04, 2015, 08:03:31 AM
nowadays many ways to get btc, such as view ads , faucet , giveaway , investing , mining.. just wisely to choose and work hard Smiley hope this information helps
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 03, 2015, 07:59:32 AM
anyone have tips to get more BTC?im still new here...
please kindly share here...

I am also quite new here I just hunters giveaway and play faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2015, 07:40:38 AM
I dont know some, But if you buy now BTC maybe in the future it will go to 1000 dollar. So let say 1 BTC = $300 over one half year (maybe) than you have earn 700$ doing nothing Tongue 
Well that is just nice thinking, but you never know.

The recent surge shows we truly don't know.  No one speculated this to happen price so quick.   It's really nice to have it happen.

We are still a way's from 1k though. Lot of time to get there, and some up's and down's for sure between.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 06:47:33 AM
Well that is just nice thinking, but you never know.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 06:08:05 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 05:37:13 AM
Work hard and keep working and improving
legendary
Activity: 1232
November 03, 2015, 05:26:04 AM
if you really do not have any skills or you do not have the capital to make something. what you do is join the signature campaign or you can look for a giveaway in sub forum games and rounds(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 02:24:00 AM
yes, go out and work for it Tongue
November 03, 2015, 01:19:58 AM
(snip was really long)
Everyone has to start somewhere so at first we may choose to stick with faucets then we soon realize that's a unproductive way to earn Grin
yes all must be started from something small(faucet) then we know how to get bigger(like a signature campaign or other) Smiley

This statement though is not really great.  Faucets cents per hour of work. They would be better off figuring out how to use a exchange and even if only buy 5 dollars worth so much worth while then faucets.

New or old member I never suggest doing faucets.  The pay just does not work out for amount of time.
I know Grin what I mean is when we were new to bitcoin we usually don't know a lot and we would learn more through time Grin that's all
legendary
November 02, 2015, 11:38:07 PM
(snip was really long)
Everyone has to start somewhere so at first we may choose to stick with faucets then we soon realize that's a unproductive way to earn Grin
yes all must be started from something small(faucet) then we know how to get bigger(like a signature campaign or other) Smiley

This statement though is not really great.  Faucets cents per hour of work. They would be better off figuring out how to use a exchange and even if only buy 5 dollars worth so much worth while then faucets.

New or old member I never suggest doing faucets.  The pay just does not work out for amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 02, 2015, 10:07:44 PM
Hit faucets every day. If you get around all the bitcoin faucets of faucetbox.com you will able to get around 1$ every 2 days that is enough from my side.
Faucet is not for impatient people even if they are patient it takes a lot of time and they can make little
yes faucet good for beginners, beginners usually have a good patience, because usually beginners do not yet know many ways to get a good bitcoin Smiley
I used to have a good patience too until I found out I can make more with a botnet LOL and signature campaign Grin
yes I also used to do that. I when the beginners always play faucet, but I never get more than 0.01 at the faucet. until finally I also found a signature campaign and then play well trade

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.

when I really new and does not have many ways of getting bitcoin. when the faucet is also quite popular so I tried to play the faucet. yes you are right I could have many days to get $ 1, but for now I already know pretty much how to get a good bitcoin. so I had to leave the faucet
November 02, 2015, 11:15:42 AM
Hit faucets every day. If you get around all the bitcoin faucets of faucetbox.com you will able to get around 1$ every 2 days that is enough from my side.
Faucet is not for impatient people even if they are patient it takes a lot of time and they can make little
yes faucet good for beginners, beginners usually have a good patience, because usually beginners do not yet know many ways to get a good bitcoin Smiley
I used to have a good patience too until I found out I can make more with a botnet LOL and signature campaign Grin
yes I also used to do that. I when the beginners always play faucet, but I never get more than 0.01 at the faucet. until finally I also found a signature campaign and then play well trade

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.

when I really new and does not have many ways of getting bitcoin. when the faucet is also quite popular so I tried to play the faucet. yes you are right I could have many days to get $ 1, but for now I already know pretty much how to get a good bitcoin. so I had to leave the faucet
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 02, 2015, 10:56:19 AM

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.

legendary
November 02, 2015, 10:31:56 AM

~ create Faucet Website and earning with adsens
~ create multiple address and claim faucet everyhour

~ join signature campaign
~ open service with your skill

1/2 are very hard to do.  To make a faucet that makes money is not really easy as you have to get people to come to a site that pays small portions of a cent for a task.  Its a hard sale.  Just like refferals to them... it is hard as they pay so little.

On doing multiple faucets it is a bad way to spend time.  Most likely you could buy 5 dollars worth of BTC and make more then a year off faucets.  This is due to making cents per day on faucets.  Just is not money behind it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
November 02, 2015, 10:01:02 AM

~ create Faucet Website and earning with adsens
~ create multiple address and claim faucet everyhour
~ join signature campaign
~ open service with your skill
November 02, 2015, 07:38:01 AM

Its better to tie a powerful magnet under your car and drive it to work. You'll get more money by selling the iron you collect rather than spending your time on faucet.
Wow. That's a brilliant idea actually Grin until the magnet can't hold anymore or the metal pieces begins to drag you car
Pages:
Jump to: