Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHARES] [CLOSED] BITFURY SHARES (840+ GH/s) (Switzerland) - page 10. (Read 16043 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
2 shares pls (worth 3  Smiley )

Transaktions-ID: a68126d2314a98a2527d6e5affdba3b9d1c24fcade69bffda5ecb16563acbf38

2x @ 0.736 btc
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I take 2 shares from the 3x2 promotion Wink and I'll pay in maximum 2 days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
yes, for the next 2 investments ... it's still valid. :-)
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
offer still valid of 2 shares worth 3?

Sale:

buying more then 1 share gives one for free ... (valid for the next 3 payments)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
rrrix; 12; 8.868; 1q4QXYdLc5A4jRnGC3VX6reo9aKPUVfaY

cheers!

Investment:

In the illustration above u see the distribution of my investment. For the Avalon Group Buy purchases the miners costs are already counted in. Cost currencies are translated at the current exchange rate to BTC. In the following list you see the funding. More investments are planned for october with additionel hashing boards (each 25GH/s) which connect to the bitfury starterkit.

Code:
+----------+-----------------------------+---------+------------+-------+----------+----------+
| Progress | Investment                  | Payment | Status     | Order | Date     | Mining   |
+----------+-----------------------------+---------+------------+-------+----------+----------+
|     100% | Butterflylabs 5 GH/s        | PayPal  | refunded   | -     | -        | -        |
|     100% | Avalon Group Buys.          | BTC     | refunded   | -     | -        | -        |
|     100% | BitFury StarterKit (August) | BTC     | hashing    | #35x  | 05.07.13 | 02.09.13 |

[Progress: 100%] = Initial Investment
[Progress: 100%] = 1. Investment (Bonus)
[Progress: 100%] = 2. Investment (Bonus)
[Progress: 100%] = 3. Investment (Bonus)
[Progress: 100%] = 4. Investment (Bonus)
Code:
+----------+-----------------------------+---------+------------+-------+----------+
| Progress | Investment                  | Payment | Status     | Order | Date     |
+----------+-----------------------------+---------+------------+-------+----------+
|     100% | Bitfury 3*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #484  | 12.07.13 |
|     100% | Bitfury 1*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #550  | 15.07.13 |
|     100% | Bitfury 1*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #568  | 17.07.13 |
|     100% | Bitfury 2*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #607  | 21.07.13 |
|     100% | Bitfury 1*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #689 | 31.07.13 |
|     100% | Bitfury 2*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #737 | 04.08.13 |
|     100% | Bitfury 2*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #1027 | 11.09.13 |
|     100% | Bitfury 1*H-Board (October) | BTC     | hashing    | #1035 | 11.09.13 |

[Progress:   0%] = 5. Investment (Bonus)
Code:
| Progress | Investment                  | Payment | Status     | Order | Date     |
|       0% | BitFury                     | -       | -          | -     | -        |

Diversification of risks:

In the hope of not getting fooled with a provider, I tried to spread my investments as widely as possible.

ASIC Providers:

BitFury Miner: www.bitfurystrikesback.com

Shares:

I'm selling shares from the invested 840 GH/s. At the moment only 75% are available for sale.

PM for Offer! Shares available.

Bonus:

Bonus Shares "1. Round": 1. Investment

Bonus Pool: 15 Shares
per Share: 0.3 Bonus Shares

Bonus Shares "2. Round": 2. Investment

Bonus Pool: 15 Shares
per Share: 0.175 Bonus Shares

Bonus Shares "3. Round": 3. Investment

Bonus Pool: 10 Shares
per Share: 0.08 Bonus Shares

Bonus Shares "4. Round": 4. Investment

Bonus Pool: 10 Shares
per Share: 0.065 Bonus Shares

Accounting: done

Price:

1 Share =   1 GH/s = PM or check last posts

PRICE CUT!!!*
*for other price proposal PM plz

System:

To raise attractivity for shareholders, there will be a reward system applied.

- a part of the BTC from share sales will be reinvested
- a part of the new aquired investments (GH/s) will be distributed to existing shareholders
- the other part will be issued again as shares

This will lead to new investions als benefiting to existing shareholders.

Code:
Example:
1. 50 initial shares sold.
2. 75 GH/s new aquired.
3. 25 shares are distributed to the existing 50 initial shareholders.
   This means 1 initial share will be augmented to 1.3 shares which match (1.3GH/s).
4. The other 50 shares are again issued.
and so on...

-> Effect: Early investments will be rewarded!

The factor of rewarding can be changed by myself.

Income & Cost:

The gain is reported weekly and paid monthly to the shareholders, a weekly Payout is possible too.
Maintenance and operating costs are proportionately distributed among the shareholders and reported transparently.

Electricity costs are around 0.10€ kWh here in Switzerland.

ASIC Providers:

I believe the providers will keep there promises. In case one or more providers dont deliver I will do everything in my power to refund your (and my own) investments. I cannot guarantee this however. Investing into this shares means you agree to not hold me responsible in case one or more providers don't deliver.

Hardware:

I believe the gear should be able to run 24 months, but since there are no working devices yet I simply don't know. In case of hardware failure I will have the provider of the device repair or replace the machine. Any costs involved will be deducted from payment as costs.

Motivation:

I want to get your money! Yes and no, obvious everyone wants to be a winner, but in this case I try to get some investment placed for the future and I want to share the risk in the first place and the profit.

Traceability:

I did a identification of my person to the User of trust "Akka". He also has verified all the orders I listed above and placed a post in my german thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2700946).

Buying:

This is a high risk investment, not mentioning the buisness part with me there are still some remaining factors of incertitude ...

1. Avalon as Chipprovider
2. Group buys and assambler
3. BitFury and BitFuryStrikesBack
4. Butterfly Labs

If you still want to buy and are fine with the above pricing model, then go on ...

The actual address is:

1ENBxLeDvBKSaRpMP6A1SE8R4Y9vN3jVAx

Only send from an address you can sign a message with!

Code:
; ; ; ; 

PM, Thread, skype "darkfriend77" or [email protected]

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in this project. Very happy to be part of it. :-)
... mistermint

Im übrigen ein dickes Lob an Dich:
Du scheinst die Sache gut im Griff zu haben,
und die Transparenz ist vorbildlich!
... Aquariuz

Vielen Dank an dieser Stelle noch für den tollen und vor allem transparenten Ablauf deines "PARTIZIPATION" Models.
... Hektek

I am just a small fish here but I have to praise your work and communication.
Thank you for that.
... Grim

Another small fish who is also impressed with the handling of the this GB.
... crhys

This is how a professional GB should look like Smiley
I hope we will have decent results in BTC.
... Adamlm
Pages:
Jump to: