Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHARES] [CLOSED] BITFURY SHARES (840+ GH/s) (Switzerland) - page 2. (Read 16043 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Then may I suggest changing the thread title to [Closed] instead of [Open]? I was looking for purchase info too.

thanx for the hint ... forgot about that ...
Your sig should probably be updated too.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Then may I suggest changing the thread title to [Closed] instead of [Open]? I was looking for purchase info too.

thanx for the hint ... forgot about that ...
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hi,

can you send me pm price for shares (25 and 50Ghash)

Thank you

There are no more shares to sell ... sry.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Hi,

can you send me pm price for shares (25 and 50Ghash)

Thank you
I only received answers with "Yes to sell".

I'm starting an ebay auction tomorrov for 5 days starting at 1.-

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231151052124

ASIC Bitfury Miner (avg. 860 GH/s @ Pool)

... Bitcoin farm Maschine und warm Luftspender für die kalten Monate!!! ...

Ich biete hier zwei optimierte Bitfury Rigs an. Alle Karten sind mit individuellen Kühlkörper versehen.
Die max. Leistung einer Karte ist bei ca. 38-40 GH/s, was für beide Rigs zusammen ca. 900 GH/s wären.

I'm offering here two optimized Bitfury Rigs. All cards have individual heatsinks on there backside.
The max. performance of a card is around 38-40 GH/s, that would lead both rigs together to around 900 GH/s.

Die Rigs müssen für diese Leistung mit viel Zeit und Geduld abgestimmt werden. Ich habe mich mit ca. 840-860 GH/s
auf dem Pool zufrieden gegeben. Im Support-Thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-bitfury-miner-supporttuning-287590) ist beschrieben
wie man die einzelnen Chips an ihre oberes Limit bringt.

The rigs can be optimized in performance with a lot of patience an time. I for my part was satisfied with around 840-860 GH/s
on the pool. In the Bitfury Miner support thread  (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-bitfury-miner-supporttuning-287590) all details on how to optimize
the rigs is described.

Kleine Anmerkung, die Rigs sind zu 75% belegt je 12 von 16 Slots, dies ist nach meiner Erfahrung die max.
Auslastung der Rigs, um eine optimale und stabile Leistung zu erreichen.

A short note, the rigs are only filled to 75% each rig has 12 of 16 slots occupied, that's in my experience the optimal
number of occupied slots to achieve an optimal and stable performance.

Die Rigs haben einen äusserst spannenden Unterhaltungswert. Jeder Chip kann einzelnen abgestimmt werden (tot. 384 Chips)
und die Karten können zusätzlich getunt werden.

Those rigs have a great entertainment factor. Each chip can be tuned individually to achieve his best performance (tot. 384 Chips)
and additionally also the cards can be pushed up.

Für allg. Fragen zu den Rigs und im speziellen zum Tuning stehe ich gern auch nach dem Verkauf noch weiter zur Verfügung.

For questions to the rigs and in special to tuning questions I'm more then willing to help also after I sold them.

Mit den Rigs werden folgende Komponenten mit geliefert:

Components included with the rigs are:
2 x M-Boards
24 x H-Boards (inkl. mounted Heatsinks)
2 x Open Aluminium Case
1 x ATX PSU 1200 Watt (Club 3D CSP-X1200CS)
2 x Raspberry PI + SDHC card (OS with  Chainminer)
6 x BitFenix Spectre PRO 120mm Lüfter Red LED
4 x BitFenix Spectre PRO 230mm Lüfter Red LED
1 x Scythe Kaze Master Pro, Fan Controller & Temp. sensor

I added this video and some nice pictures ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=irlL3XYAzMA

For suggestions ... contact me

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
is there going to be a payout today?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I also support the selling
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I'd be happy with this assuming there is a reserve price. We all know Ebayers tend to pay well over the odds for mining gear, but there has also been some scalpers too.

My life has me in a bit of a mercantile position right now, so selling is good for me if the price is also good.

But for now, I will await the feelings of the other shareholders.
+1 Support Selling
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'd be happy with this assuming there is a reserve price. We all know Ebayers tend to pay well over the odds for mining gear, but there has also been some scalpers too.

My life has me in a bit of a mercantile position right now, so selling is good for me if the price is also good.

But for now, I will await the feelings of the other shareholders.
Activity: 19
Sounds good overall.
What is the predicted price for the miner?
In the german thread a few investors are suggesting the sale of the 2 miners on ebay in a few weeks ...
and distribute the profit to the shareholders ... I will have a vote up ... in which my part (30%) will not count.

LYI
Activity: 28
My opinion - PPC is the 2nd after BTC.
As better to use the "14 Day Average".
(unless you have exclusive info)

Is there a SHA256 Coin that has more potential right now ... that we should focus on? coinwarz comparision

Accounting: 26.01.2014
I'm personally invested in PPC,
but the link you provided suggest it is less profitable.

I think we should put it to shareholders vote - if we should switch to altcoins,
& leave you to choose which one - for 2 reasons:

a. there are a lot of altcoins and we will never be able to agree on one in particular.
b. you have conducted this GB so good I trust you to choose the altcoin you think will be most profitable to everyone.

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
what is the price now?
payment in time as always :-)

but from the looks of it we might as well start investing in altcoins.

Is there a SHA256 Coin that has more potential right now ... that we should focus on? coinwarz comparision

Accounting: 26.01.2014
payment in time as always :-)

but from the looks of it we might as well start investing in altcoins.
Everything fine again with the pool ...  ^^  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: