Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHARES] [CLOSED] BITFURY SHARES (840+ GH/s) (Switzerland) - page 3. (Read 16055 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

We had some major issues this week with the pool, some how on the 6-7. Jan worker2 stopped performing at full speed. Checking the chainmainer stats showed full speed, but on ghash.io only 1/4 was accounted for it ... I reset the raspberry and check some stuff but couldn't find anything. Then out of nowhere same happend yesterday to worker 1 .... just a simple restart made the pool again account full hash speed.

I already tried to get help .... but wasn't really successful

[19:25:22] some how one of my rigs drops on ghash.io to 100gh from 400gh ... even if it shows still 400gh on the bitfury interface
[19:29:55] sounds like a problem with vardiff
[19:30:03] using chainminer?
[19:30:08] doesn't handle that well at all
[19:51:24] yep chainminer
[21:10:49] darkfriend: I'm having the same problem
[21:11:09] it's pretty odd because my rigs have been working fine for weeks now

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Foundation Member
Thanks again darkfriend77

I wonder if it would be possible to find the bitcoin value for each payout date and the USD value on purchase day, this could be a better indication on ROI for some people.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work darkfriend77, your stats are invaluable.

Will you be offering additional GHS at some good prices, I noticed that CEX.io prices fell below 0.05 btc/GH the other day, and they are expensive, hardware must be so much cheaper now.
+1
Keep up the good work darkfriend77, your stats are invaluable.

Will you be offering additional GHS at some good prices, I noticed that CEX.io prices fell below 0.05 btc/GH the other day, and they are expensive, hardware must be so much cheaper now.
The big question is, when will darkfriend77 decide to terminate the machine ?   even my small share is returning 0.011 btc a week right now (not to be sniffed at if the btc prices raise into the $5 -$10K range)

We will continue ... a few months at least ... but after january we will switch to monthly payout ...

let's see how far it ... goes

Didn't we all know this already, bitcoin mining does not actually make sense.

I had a very small part of this miner and if I had kept my btc instead of investing, my current value would be $1100 more, however if bitcoin value increases into the multiple $K (as people are leading us to believe) then the tiny btc payouts make a profit in GBP or USD only (compared to the value of the initial btc investment (around $400))

But again keeping the original investment btc (without spending it on crap) would still make me richer.

Not upset at all, its been great fun and each miner improves the btc network.

The big question is, when will darkfriend77 decide to terminate the machine ?   even my small share is returning 0.011 btc a week right now (not to be sniffed at if the btc prices raise into the $5 -$10K range)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
earnings seem to be dropping by 0.4 BTC per week,
at this rate in another month it will no longer be profitable to mine ....

Yep, bitcoin is gaining difficulty too fast.
I doubt anyone will get to 50% ROI
earnings seem to be dropping by 0.4 BTC per week,
at this rate in another month it will no longer be profitable to mine ....

There was some major downtime caused by a not communicated address change of the pool. The miners are now on the uk1.ghash.io address mining.
What happened to today's payment ?   always nice getting the ping on Sunday evening.

EDIT:  Received - many thanks
Is there actually shares still available for this like the title says?

around cex.io prices - 10%
Activity: 365
Is there actually shares still available for this like the title says?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
payment:

This sunday I will payout all namecoins that got merged mined so far in BTC's.

I think what it says there, its that is going to be paid in BTC's so they are going to be converted i doubt theres need for a namecoin adress
NEWS:

Share trading:

As some started to trade shares to others I would like to setup a few rules.

- Trading all shares to a new person or an existing shareholder. (free & incl. escrow)
- Trading a part of own shares to an existing shareholder. (free & incl. escrow)
- Trading a part of own shares to a new person. (10% fee& incl. escrow)

Why 10% fee, because each new shareholder means more work for me.

Payment:

This sunday I will payout all namecoins that got merged mined so far in BTC's.
Do we need to send you a Namecoin address to receive them?
or do you plan to convert them to BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: