Pages:
Author

Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅ - page 29. (Read 38365 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I would never have thought that this would make this way of earning money. Quite interesting project, perhaps I'll take part.

Thank you very much! Right now you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus.  Wink

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Buy Now!
Thank you very much, I will definitely take it, but now I have a night. I see you have already collected a fairly large amount, it means the project live!
Activity: 1117
Merit: 2
“Today, I have interviewed the Sharpay team on their ICO and future projects. Sharpay is developing the share button of the next generation, which allows for one-click distribution of the content on social media with targeting and reward for click-through”…

More: https://medium.com/ico-interviews/interview-with-the-sharpay-team-c106e94d6822

I would never have thought that this would make this way of earning money. Quite interesting project, perhaps I'll take part.

Thank you very much! Right now you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus.  Wink

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I want somebody clarify how it will work if you have to log in each social site, only after that sharing. so it seems to be not fast

Hi!

Every time you share website's content on your new social media, you need to authorize our app first. For example, if you have authorized our app to share on your Facebook, and next time you want to share on Twitter & Facebook together, because you have not authorized it on Twitter, you need to authorize it beforehand.

However, once you authorized all your social media, and when you share any website's content, you can choose what social media you want to share, and simply share it on your selected social media simultaneously by one click.  Cool

I just finished to read your whole whitepaper and it's really impressive how much in details you described Sharpay.

What will you do with Token you keep for the platform? Is there any "freezing" mechanism to avoid placing them on the Market dropping the token price?

Hi! Thank you so much!

We are not interested in reducing the price of token in the market. Our analysts will manage our portfolio of tokens so that it positively affects the dynamics of the token rate.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I just finished to read your whole whitepaper and it's really impressive how much in details you described Sharpay.

What will you do with Token you keep for the platform? Is there any "freezing" mechanism to avoid placing them on the Market dropping the token price?
Activity: 126
I want somebody clarify how it will work if you have to log in each social site, only after that sharing. so it seems to be not fast
Hi! What is the benefit of these actions to the service itself?  Smiley share

Hi! I don't quite get your question. Would you please elaborate more?

Activity: 43
Hi! What is the benefit of these actions to the service itself?  Smiley share
Very accurate and detailed WP, from which one can see that the team was concentrated on product itself and it's future implementation, not just ICO. Good example for others!

Thank you very much!  Smiley

Activity: 196
Very accurate and detailed WP, from which one can see that the team was concentrated on product itself and it's future implementation, not just ICO. Good example for others!
Is it have a bounty campain? I dont find this bounty campain on Bitcointalk. Can you send me a bounty campain link? Thank you for support

Yes! We just launched our bounty campaign not long ago.
Here you are:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyended-sharpayio-the-share-button-3134545

Wink

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Is it have a bounty campain? I dont find this bounty campain on Bitcointalk. Can you send me a bounty campain link? Thank you for support
Hello everyone!

Our team continues active Roadshow. Now we are in Hong Kong, communicating with partners. By a lucky coincidence, today we will also meet with Daniel Kim, the leader of Sharpay ICO Korea community! Today it is the Korean Sharpay community is the most active! Daniel, we are looking forward to see you soon!

In Sharing We Trust!

I noticed straight away as I immediately went to vote for Sharpay. Although my comment was critical may I also point out that Sharpay is a very special project. Your passion and hard work is a true testament to how other ICO’s should conduct their business.
From the UK we wish you the best of luck.

Thank you so much for your support and understanding.  Smiley

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I noticed straight away as I immediately went to vote for Sharpay. Although my comment was critical may I also point out that Sharpay is a very special project. Your passion and hard work is a true testament to how other ICO’s should conduct their business.
From the UK we wish you the best of luck.
I don’t like to be over critical but I just think public engagement with Sharpay is pretty much non existent. The team are set against a public Telegram group which are proven to increase demand in ICO’s.
The thing that has actually made me write this post is Sharpays latest announcement today asking followers to vote for Sharpay on a twitter poll.
1. The twitter feed has less than 1000 followers so isn’t actually showing the greatest of aspirations.
2. The poll closed 3days before the announcement and Sharpay finished on 11% of the vote with approx 17 of the 160 votes

What is going on with your marketing?

Dear Brit_Coin!
Thanks for your comments. We really respect your opinion.
We always accept criticism if it is constructive. Yes, it has been mistake corrected immediately in our Telegram Chanel today, but surprisingly you were able to notice. We will try to be better.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I don’t like to be over critical but I just think public engagement with Sharpay is pretty much non existent. The team are set against a public Telegram group which are proven to increase demand in ICO’s.
The thing that has actually made me write this post is Sharpays latest announcement today asking followers to vote for Sharpay on a twitter poll.
1. The twitter feed has less than 1000 followers so isn’t actually showing the greatest of aspirations.
2. The poll closed 3days before the announcement and Sharpay finished on 11% of the vote with approx 17 of the 160 votes

What is going on with your marketing?
Great!
If it is just like the project, the chances of increasing profits are already there and it will be easier and more assured if you focus on deciding.

Thank you so much! You can buy our tokens with 40% bonus now!  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: