Pages:
Author

Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅ - page 31. (Read 38365 times)

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2
Not replying here while being active in Telegram etc. - really poor performance team :-/

It doesn't mean that the team is active in the telegram they have a poor performance. We also need to consider that maybe they need to work some things out in the project. Please consider..

Thank you for your support and clarifying!  Wink

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Buy Now!
hi there!
so we can receive rewards for sharing or visits of other users via the shared links. does it mean that that you do offer conversion growth for sites and comfortable sharing for users? right?

Hi!

Yes, there are two ways you can earn our tokens 1) By sharing posts using our button and 2) By the visits of other users via your unique shared links. These can attract users and increase the site's traffic, conversion and KPI (number of active users, views, registrations, sales). For users, it is easy and comfortable to use and share, and everyone can earn our tokens easily.

You can try our Sharpay button on our website, share and get our tokens for free!

New project. whether this project will hold bounty if this project hold bounty I am interested in this project hopefully newbie can join in this project. good luck and great success with your project. a very interesting project.
Guys, it's simple! Share our site in your social networks with our Sharpay multishare button - and you automatically will get bounty with our tokens! For sharing + for the visits of your unique social subscribers Wink

So, how to know how many token do we earn and how about the payment?  Where do we can see?

Thank

Hi!

Once you use our Sharpay button for the first time, it will automatically create an account for you. When you share, it will pop up a notification stating how many tokens you earned for that sharing, and you can always check your account and token reward history on https://app.sharpay.io/  Wink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Not replying here while being active in Telegram etc. - really poor performance team :-/

It doesn't mean that the team is active in the telegram they have a poor performance. We also need to consider that maybe they need to work some things out in the project. Please consider..
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
New project. whether this project will hold bounty if this project hold bounty I am interested in this project hopefully newbie can join in this project. good luck and great success with your project. a very interesting project.
Guys, it's simple! Share our site in your social networks with our Sharpay multishare button - and you automatically will get bounty with our tokens! For sharing + for the visits of your unique social subscribers Wink

So, how to know how many token do we earn and how about the payment?  Where do we can see?

Thank
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
hi there!
so we can receive rewards for sharing or visits of other users via the shared links. does it mean that that you do offer conversion growth for sites and comfortable sharing for users? right?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Mhhhh. You guys have my money anyways. This is why i keep my finger crossed.

But nevertheless, there are marketing strategies, which are really useful and beneficial. Above all the sharpay team -- offering a coin like that -- should know this.
Activity: 7
Dear Mith19,

thank you for your detailed and precise reply as to marketing tools in Sharpay project. It was anyway informative and interesting. It is obviously seen that you made analyses and CARE about the project and LIKE it. Does not that mean that the project’s team achieved its goal to raise your interest and attraction?! And has spent so little contributors money to get it! You must admit it!)

I know so many ico projects who struggling to raise 10mln - spend at least 2mln airdropping this money to all these lousy and sleazy people who are spamming to the team every day and ready to tell their subscribers anything they are paid for. The sharpay team has managed to save a lot of money aimed to develop and promote the product instead of paying them to all these shameless mediators. And I highly appreciate it)
why there is less attraction to the useful ico? still less then 4K eth, and need to reach more then 40K eth. even sold out less than 10 percent:(

Hi! We just started our Token Sales and it will end in June.

I am looking forward to this project and what comes of it.

Thank you so much! Smiley

We just started our Token Sale and now you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus! Besides, you can use our Sharpay button on our website, share and get our free tokens!

already exists a date on which the coin is listed on an exchange?

sharpay is awesome - cant wait

Thank you so much Wink

We plan to list our tokens on exchanges after Token Sale (after June 2018). But officially, we will begin to announce agreements with the exchanges in April or May.

Activity: 5
I am looking forward to this project and what comes of it.
Activity: 75
why there is less attraction to the useful ico? still less then 4K eth, and need to reach more then 40K eth. even sold out less than 10 percent:(
I still don't get, why the team behaves so apatheticly when it comes to marketing.
What is about the bounty? Haven't seen any signatures up to now advertising for sharpay here.
Hype and attention are really important points, don't underestimate them please.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of the project and a really early stage investor, but nevetheless, I cannot understand these apparently missing marketing ambitions.

Interesting opinion, could you give more details and be more precise? There are many marketing tools that are just not working and that’s why the project does not use it. Like bounty. Or many other ico projects buy followers in telegram chats/chanels or artificially make hype (adding dozens of pages) here. Sharpay does NOT do it! Because potential contributors are tired of this. Pls be more detailed and precise what marketing tools should be used extra by Sharpay?

It is a combination of different things. You lead me directly to first point -- I know of course who you are, but I guess most of the people while skimming and scanning might not realize who replied there (no offense). In your profile to my opinion sharpay should be mentioned at least once, but nothing at all :-(

But okay, now to some points, which could be given as examples according to what I was referring to in my first post:

(1)
The product video
- does not communicate what sharpay could be used for
- does not arbitrate the needed level of expertise which is needed to convince people to invest (which you guys definitely have)
- is ridiculous, because in the end it does not transport any information in an acceptable way at all.

(2) Bitcointalk
Bounty campaign. This is so important, I don't get why you are telling the opposite. Via this sharpay gets present to a lot of peoples minds, so they can associate something with products name. Apparently there is also some miscommunication within the team - you tell me it will be not used while your official project account is writing that it will be announced soon.
Strange! And definitely not ideal.

(3) Logo/symbol
The logo - or let's say the symbol, this big fat ugly dog. I know why you guys are using it and that it is a pun. But come on, there is a certain point where you have to get rid of this. It really generates a strange impression, because 95% (I guess more) people are just asking themselves why this shitty dog is placed so omnipresent on your website and unfortunately also in your video.

(4) Social Media
USE IT MORE. Your twitter e.g. is more or less dead. Force people to know what sharpay is and why it is so special so that they don't even have another chance than to invest.

(5) Medial coverage
Some reports of big youtubers or a review article in cointelegraph would defintely help a lot. I know that you give examples of medial coverage on your website, but honestly, nobody reads cryptosrus.

Moreover I just have to approve what my previous speaker has already contributed, all points make absolutely sense.

I still don't get, why the team behaves so apatheticly when it comes to marketing.
What is about the bounty? Haven't seen any signatures up to now advertising for sharpay here.
Hype and attention are really important points, don't underestimate them please.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of the project and a really early stage investor, but nevetheless, I cannot understand these apparently missing marketing ambitions.

Interesting opinion, could you give more details and be more precise? There are many marketing tools that are just not working and that’s why the project does not use it. Like bounty. Or many other ico projects buy followers in telegram chats/chanels or artificially make hype (adding dozens of pages) here. Sharpay does NOT do it! Because potential contributors are tired of this. Pls be more detailed and precise what marketing tools should be used extra by Sharpay?

I think you are making a big mistake ignoring social media and community building because you say it doesn’t work. I am an early invester because i believe in the product but am afraid i will not get a good roi. I assume you are inexperienced as an ico invester? Why do i think you need to step it up asap marketing wise?
- A good product, all star team, good tokenmetrics AND a bit of hype/talked about in social media is the key to succes. Maybe in 2017 a good product and icobench rating was enough but with all those ico’s (and a lot with already working good products) flooding the markets (hundreds), ppl have to choose were to invest in. They score the before mentioned items and if 1 fails it means no investment. Sharpay lacks hype. It’s not talked about, nothing on youtube, i don’t see any community supporting it, no recommendations at all in any social media.
- Telegram is an important way to keep in touch, ask questions, talk about the product, pro’s/con’s of investing, inviting new potential investors/community members, mobilising ppl if needed. For instance public voting to get on popular exchanges you need to mobilise ppl in telegram (lots of examples lately), a lot of famous youtubers with a lot of followers are asking which coin or ico to feature in their youtube video and if you have a strong community they will tell your name to the youtuber, if you want ppl to mention sharpay in social media you need to stay in touch with your community actively (telegram). To be honest i forgot about sharpay so mentioned other ico’s which i am in telegram group instead of sharpay.
- I know there are a couple of shiller youtubers. They are kind of annoying but they have a lot of followers and can actually help make ico’s/coins succesfull. And if you have a good product does it matter if they shill? Even some paid reviews on youtube to start with is not bad imo.

But all that being said. It is not too late to start a telegram group at least. Contact some (paid) youtubers etc

To me it is not comprehensible why nobody of the team replied. Potential investors are always observing if a team is active and community-friendly or not.

To put it in a nutshell, you/we have to attract peoples attention. This is also true for people, who might not be interested in the project itself, but who are convinced that it will have success because so many others are ... and then also invest!

But this will not be realized with pictures of puppy-dogs and non-informative silent films.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
already exists a date on which the coin is listed on an exchange?

sharpay is awesome - cant wait
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Sharpay.io CEO
Hey, Everyone!
The news of our Token Sale is we have exceeded our $3M Soft Cap within the FIRST DAY! Thank you for your contribution and support.

Meanwhile we remind you:
- Token Sale is going ON!
- Tokens for sale — 1.42 bln
- Token nominal price — 0.00003 ETH
- Minimum Purchase — 0.1 ETH (+5% when buying > 10 ETH)
- Today’s bonus — 40%

Hi do you have a bounty???

We will announce our bounty today or tomorrow. Please follow us on our social networks!  Wink Besides, you can use our share button on our website, share and get free tokens!  Cool

Oh, I am waiting for bounty campaign too. It might be very interesting to take part in it. Especially I am waiting for the blog campaign...

Follow us on our social networks, we will announce it soon.  Wink

I have implemented the button here
http[Suspicious link removed]rcise-improve-your-lifestyle/

Thank you for using our Sharpay button Wink Remember our Token Sale just started, you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus. Cool

Activity: 3

I think you are making a big mistake ignoring social media and community building because you say it doesn’t work. I am an early invester because i believe in the product but am afraid i will not get a good roi. I assume you are inexperienced as an ico invester? Why do i think you need to step it up asap marketing wise?
- A good product, all star team, good tokenmetrics AND a bit of hype/talked about in social media is the key to succes. Maybe in 2017 a good product and icobench rating was enough but with all those ico’s (and a lot with already working good products) flooding the markets (hundreds), ppl have to choose were to invest in. They score the before mentioned items and if 1 fails it means no investment. Sharpay lacks hype. It’s not talked about, nothing on youtube, i don’t see any community supporting it, no recommendations at all in any social media.
- Telegram is an important way to keep in touch, ask questions, talk about the product, pro’s/con’s of investing, inviting new potential investors/community members, mobilising ppl if needed. For instance public voting to get on popular exchanges you need to mobilise ppl in telegram (lots of examples lately), a lot of famous youtubers with a lot of followers are asking which coin or ico to feature in their youtube video and if you have a strong community they will tell your name to the youtuber, if you want ppl to mention sharpay in social media you need to stay in touch with your community actively (telegram). To be honest i forgot about sharpay so mentioned other ico’s which i am in telegram group instead of sharpay.
- I know there are a couple of shiller youtubers. They are kind of annoying but they have a lot of followers and can actually help make ico’s/coins succesfull. And if you have a good product does it matter if they shill? Even some paid reviews on youtube to start with is not bad imo.

But all that being said. It is not too late to start a telegram group at least. Contact some (paid) youtubers etc

Pages:
Jump to: