Pages:
Author

Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅ - page 33. (Read 38365 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Sharpay.io — one of the TOP 5 worldwide ICObench projects started Token Sale on 1 March 2018.

“Token Sale is the most transparent way for fundraising and promoting our project worldwide”, — Anton Solodikov, CEO of Sharpay.io.

Sharpay.io has developed a unique multi-sharing button with blockchain profit. The social network users have an opportunity not only to share information onto several social networks at once by just one click, but also get rewards for sharing. The website owners multiply traffic and sales.

Token Sale Statements:

- Start: 1 March 2018
- Tokens to be sold: 1.42 bln
- Token nominal price: 0.00003 ETH
- Soft Cap: 3 mln USD
- Hard Cap: 45,000 ETH
- Initial Bonus: 40%

“Sharpay is an all in one blockchain project that aims to revolutionize sharing content on the web. It’s time to not share content but Sharpay it” — BTCmanager.com.

Sharpay is the share button with blockchain profit.
More info: www.sharpay.io
In Sharing We Trust!

** The information contained in this press release is for informational purposes only. Sharpay tokens can be purchased if it’s legally allowed. It’s prohibited to participate in Sharpay Token Sale to residents of those countries, where participacion is directly/partly restricted or prohibited (USA, Singapore, Vietnam, etc). Sharpay is not responsible for Token Sale participants violating the laws, even if the violation due to ignorance.
Good project, interesting and promising idea, a nice team,for me this is an excellent ICO with real project and Roadmap. For a long time waited for the appearance of a similar project we will observe the progress of preparations for the ICO and its implementation.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Дoбpoй нoчи !  вы нa  aйcиo бeнч виднo дaвнo нe были вaм тaк кaкoй тo "дядя c  ycaми" кoлышeк пoнaвтыкaл... cкaм гoвopит  вы a нe пpoeкт... выб eмy oтвeтили xoть чe нить paди пpиличия  Roll Eyes
Activity: 215
Sharpay.io CEO
Sharpay.io — one of the TOP 5 worldwide ICObench projects started Token Sale on 1 March 2018.

“Token Sale is the most transparent way for fundraising and promoting our project worldwide”, — Anton Solodikov, CEO of Sharpay.io.

Sharpay.io has developed a unique multi-sharing button with blockchain profit. The social network users have an opportunity not only to share information onto several social networks at once by just one click, but also get rewards for sharing. The website owners multiply traffic and sales.

Token Sale Statements:

- Start: 1 March 2018
- Tokens to be sold: 1.42 bln
- Token nominal price: 0.00003 ETH
- Soft Cap: 3 mln USD
- Hard Cap: 45,000 ETH
- Initial Bonus: 40%

“Sharpay is an all in one blockchain project that aims to revolutionize sharing content on the web. It’s time to not share content but Sharpay it” — BTCmanager.com.

Sharpay is the share button with blockchain profit.
More info: www.sharpay.io
In Sharing We Trust!

** The information contained in this press release is for informational purposes only. Sharpay tokens can be purchased if it’s legally allowed. It’s prohibited to participate in Sharpay Token Sale to residents of those countries, where participacion is directly/partly restricted or prohibited (USA, Singapore, Vietnam, etc). Sharpay is not responsible for Token Sale participants violating the laws, even if the violation due to ignorance.
Activity: 1117
Merit: 2
this is march 1st, and we still waiting for bounty campaign.

We are preparing the bounty program, and it will start in the near future Cool Follow us on the social networks for more new updates!

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Buy Now!
I ve read all your documentations and for me this is an excellent ICO with real project and Roadmap.

Thank you so much  Wink The Token Sale started today! If you are interested, hurry up and grab this chance to buy our token with 40% bonus! Shocked

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Buy Now!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
this is march 1st, and we still waiting for bounty campaign.
Activity: 7
I ve read all your documentations and for me this is an excellent ICO with real project and Roadmap.

have this project a referral bonus program for invite new users (REFERRAL LINK URL)?

Hi! Yes, just use our share button and share news on your social networks, and you will get our tokens automatically Wink

I think this project is very interesting and I was planning to invest, but hype is so low here...  Undecided

Thanks Cool

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Reserve Now!

Activity: 2
I think this project is very interesting and I was planning to invest, but hype is so low here...  Undecided
Activity: 12
have this project a referral bonus program for invite new users (REFERRAL LINK URL)?

is the bounty program still open? if it is, can i have a link please.

Hey guys! Thank you so much!  Wink You can join our Telegram channel https://t.me/sharpay_io, we will announce our bounty program before 28 Feb.  Cool

Activity: 60
is the bounty program still open? if it is, can i have a link please.
Activity: 215
Sharpay.io CEO
Dear friends!
We are pleased to remind you our successful completion of Sharpay Presale! We raised 2,400 ETH and sold all Presale 80 million tokens ahead of schedule.

In January 2018, ICOBench, one of the most authoritative rating agencies, has given 4.8/5 rating to Sharpay. The experts highly appreciated a strong team, an excellent target vision and uniqueness of Sharpay product. This way we confidently are one of TOP 5 worldwide evaluated projects.

The main stage of Sharpay Token Sale begins on March 1, 2018. At the Token Sale, we will sell 1.42 billion tokens at a price of 0.00003 ETH with a bonus up to 40%. The minimum purchase price will be equivalent to 0.1 ETH. Our Hard Cap will be 45,000 ETH.

Now, you have a unique opportunity to get into Sharpay Whitelist and reserve our tokens with a bonus of 45% if you reserve 10 ETH or more! Hurry up, the offer is limited!

Reserve Now!
Guys! Check out our latest video! Cool

Doesn't really explain what sharpay is, but nice animation though Smiley

Also: any news on the hardcap?
And please create a public Telegram group, not just one for announcements.

Thank you so much Wink

We have a hardcap of 45K ETH with 1.5 Billion tokens at nominal price 0.00003 ETH. You can read more about our emission, structure of expenses on our Whitepaper.

We are often asked  if we have a public chat - a telegram group, and here's the answer:
We have a public telegram channel with our news: https://t.me/sharpay_io. And we have a private telegram chat with our team and admins to assist you: https://t.me/sharpay_admin. Our marketing strategy is the personal attention to everyone. Here you ask and we reply. We believe that tet-a-tet telegram communications is most effective, there is no flooding. If you found a group or a channel in Telegram which declares to be a part of the Sharpay project, please check with our admin t.me/sharpay_admin to confirm if it’s the original one. t.me/sharpay_admin is the only official private chatroom where you can talk to the Sharpay team and get all the official answers!

Activity: 8

Doesn't really explain what sharpay is, but nice animation though Smiley

Also: any news on the hardcap?
And please create a public Telegram group, not just one for announcements.

What is Sharpay?

Why this Ico is very slow ? no activity here !

Hey, what are you asking? We completed our presale ahead of our schedule, and raised the maximum amount! Cool We are preparing roadshows in different counties, follow our social networks and stay tuned.  Wink Now, you can reserve our token before the Token Sale on our website!

Pages:
Jump to: