Pages:
Author

Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅ - page 39. (Read 38355 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Sharpay (PreICO) with a rating of 4.33 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/sharpay-preico-17207

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think it’s not the project fault that eth has bumped a few times recently. Sharpay intended to raise up to 15 mln usd. It is moving up to its aim. Who knows the price of eth by June? May be it will fall back?! Nonetheless the project should sell its tokens to collect hard cap
Activity: 41
Hi, interesting project!
The one thing that turns me off though is the valuation. Since this thread started the ETH price has gone up almost 200%. Since you initially had planned to take in around $20 million max, what do you need the extra $40 million for? Your hard cap has almost tripled in USD since then.

Will you adjust the token price in ETH for the main token sale? Otherwise you might find it hard to get investors.

Cheers
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Sharpay.io CEO
Did you know that paid social media promotions all across the world are projected to rise 72% by 2019 and reach 50 billion US dollars? (according to Zenith Optimedia research)

We believe the rising trend of the blockchain technology in the modern society will stimulate interest in content sharing with blockchain payments. The Sharpay button will be interesting not only to  websites using previous generation sharing aggregators, but to completely new mobile applications and websites that have never even implemented sharing functionality on their platforms.

According to our projections, spread of the Sharpay multisharing technology with blockchain payments will drive market penetration up by at least 10%, and the Sharpay button has the capacity to capitalize the market by several times over. According to the current market capacity, in just 5-7 years Sharpay can account for over 50% of its growth, equivalent to 35% of the entire aggregate sharing.

Join our next generation project now! More information on our website.
Presale Bonus 50%! ✅  Buy Now!
Sharpay.io CEO
I don't understand how the sharing works.

How do I actually know that I get credits from sharing?
How do I register to check my balance?

Thank you for your answer.
Have a good day

EDIT:

I just read the post #108

Hi!

1. You do not know how much you will receive for sharing. You will share content from sites not in order to get rich, but in order to share interesting content. And the reward for sharing will be ... A reward! )

2. You do not need to register additionally. At the moment of the first activation of the social network for sharing, we automatically create a personal account for you. To enter your personal account, you need a link to your name in the sharing window.

Everything is very simple )
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I don't understand how the sharing works.

How do I actually know that I get credits from sharing?

How do I register to check my balance?

Thank you for your answer.

Have a good day

EDIT:

I just read the post #108
Activity: 1117
Merit: 2
Hi,
I'm interested, could you share your patent numbers so I can take a look before investing?

Hi! The technology is protected by the Eurasian international patent priority according to the patent application, but not yet a patent.

I see you mention having already russian patent, could you refer to that?
Also if possible, could you refer to the patent applications?

Officially, we do not mention anywhere about the Russian patent, because it belonged to another project, albeit similar. But it's easy. Just look in Google, please, the second name of our CEO with the word "patent" and you will find all the patent applications, both old and new.

Activity: 49
Hi,
I'm interested, could you share your patent numbers so I can take a look before investing?

Hi! The technology is protected by the Eurasian international patent priority according to the patent application, but not yet a patent.

I see you mention having already russian patent, could you refer to that?

Also if possible, could you refer to the patent applications?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
hi
 i have shared https://sharpay.io/ at my facebook, how do i get free token here? thanks

Step 1: Click Sharpay Button
Step 2: Choose social networks to share post
Step 3: Comment (For some social networks, you will need to comment before share, otherwise it will pop up an error message)
Step 4: Share and get your token

You can check your account here:
https://app.sharpay.io/
Sharpay.io CEO
Sharpay.io CEO
hi
i have shared https://sharpay.io/ at my facebook, how do i get free token here? thanks

Hi! See your tokens in your Sharpay account.
Sharpay.io CEO
Hi,

Activity: 51
hi
Activity: 49
Hi,

Sharpay.io CEO
Do you know there are about 1 billion websites in the world today, the number of which regularly increases by about 5-7% annuallyThe sharing aggregator buttons indicated 3-5% of this volume (30-50 million sites) only.

However, older generation aggregated sharing buttons do not use mechanisms of economic stimulation of content distribution during their performance.

➡️ The Sharpay project has developed a new generation sharing button, which lets distribute content in the social space with payment for advertisements and targeting in one click.

The advantage and key feature of the Sharpay button from its analogs is information multi-sharing, which lets users place content simultaneously in several social networks on their own pages. To place information via Sharpay button is getting not only convenient, but also profitable.

Activity: 210
I think the idea of this project is very bright, I just saw a project like this, a very interesting project to be followed I hope the project can be successful
Sharpay.io CEO
New hopes…  New dreams... New beginnings…
May this New Year  all your wishes come true! Best wishes for a pleasant and successful New Year!

Sharpay.io CEO
Without a doubt, the revolutionary project Sharpay could never have seen the light without our close-knit team of professionals.

Today we want to talk a little about them and introduce you Anton Solodikov, the CEO of our project. Anton is an IT entrepreneur, an inventor, a blockchain activist, the author of a patent on monetization and promotion of content, as well as international patent applications in this field.

Previously, he was a CEO in Balalike LLP UK, where he participated in the development of content promotion systems, and the marketing director of the successful social blockchain project GOLOS.io.

Any questions for Anton? Ask them right here!
Sharpay.io CEO
What is the "Sharpay button"?

Sharpay provides multisharing of information, i.e. it makes it possible for users to oneclick post the content on their pages on multiple social media at a time.
Sharpay is a new simple hi-tech blockchain-based SMM-tool for websites with embedded economic model of process incentive. Sharpay button extends traditional digital marketing battery and gives new possibilities for digital content, goods and services promotion.

Sharpay ensures effective promotion of content on the Internet with targeting of viewers, rewards for click-through of the visitors corresponding to the established parameters and anti-cheat system.

Sharpay is a share button of the next generation!
Presale Bonus 50%! ✅  Buy Now!
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Get free token by sharing website's content. Smiley Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: