Pages:
Author

Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅ - page 43. (Read 38381 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Sharpay.io CEO
I'm wondering why you strive to collect 1500000$ for just the 1 button project. My opinion is that it's too much. Even though developing your own blockchain will take some funds.

Sharpay's costs are not only development, but also active marketing, international expansion and sales organization, international patent protection, etc. Believe me, this requires much more people and money. See the plan for our costs in our roadmap.

Activity: 86
Merit: 12
I wish success to the project!
Tell us about your advisors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm wondering why you strive to collect 1500000$ for just the 1 button project. My opinion is that it's too much. Even though developing your own blockchain will take some funds.
Sharpay.io CEO
Sharpay.io CEO
Looks innovative and interesting. But do not understand where I get tokens? What wallet?

At the Presale or Token Sale stage? On your Ethereum wallet after Token Sale.
Or for sharing? On your wallet balance in your account at Sharpay. Now the tokens are already credited but they will be available for withdrawal to the exchanges after our Token Sale.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I will follow you...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Looks innovative and interesting. But do not understand where I get tokens? What wallet?
Activity: 383
Merit: 272
Legend is back.
Sharpay.io CEO
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

Thank you! Yes, we need it.

copper member
Activity: 275
Sharpay.io CEO
Today we will present Sharpay in Altcoin Club (Moscow).
Welcome! https://altcoinclub.timepad.ru/event/624561/

Sharpay.io CEO
Is there any advertising under that share button?
Do you charge other to use sharpay?
This would be nice as people nowadays almost do all things on the net and want to share with others

Any site can set up Sharpay share buttons on their pages for free. Using multisharing button is a free option for your site, and rewarding users with Sharpay tokens is temporarily free for all, we pay for sharing your pages from our bounty program. Take the multishare buttons for your sites here: https://app.sharpay.io

Our app is in early alpha stage, could you please try register account, than add your site and install Sharpay multisharing button on your site and then give us your feedback?

Sharpay.io CEO
who knows? what is hard cap of this project?

We plan to announce this on the basis of the pre-sale.

Sharpay.io CEO
New project. whether this project will hold bounty if this project hold bounty I am interested in this project hopefully newbie can join in this project. good luck and great success with your project. a very interesting project.
Guys, it's simple! Share our site in your social networks with our Sharpay multishare button - and you automatically will get bounty with our tokens! For sharing + for the visits of your unique social subscribers Wink

Activity: 242
Is there any advertising under that share button?
Do you charge other to use sharpay?
This would be nice as people nowadays almost do all things on the net and want to share with others
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
who knows? what is hard cap of this project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
New project. will this project made a bounty? if this project continues to made bounty, I am interested in this project hopefully newbie can join in this project. good luck and great success with your project. a very interesting project
Sharpay.io CEO
why do you need blockchain for this project?

Blockchain and tokens for us at the 1st stage is the independent financial system and register, and at the 2nd stage — decentralized verifier of all operations. It is our life force.

Sharpay.io CEO
where can i download this component? I want to try it on my website and see how it works. thanks

Hi! Now Wink https://app.sharpay.io
We work in the test mode, configure the components, please report your feedback.

Activity: 41
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Pages:
Jump to: