Pages:
Author

Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅ - page 35. (Read 38355 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Doesn't seem to be many updates at all
Activity: 181
Please update on your business development activities, thank you.

One result will be able to happen breaking through all.
Activity: 7
Are you planning to launch full bounty campaign?

And also, why dont u have telegram public group?

Thanks!

I believe it is better to get replies instantly from the team. In chats there are too many messages it is hard to use
Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

Thanks!

Yes! We will have a bounty campaign, and we will announce it in our channels!

We have a public telegram channel for our news: https://t.me/sharpay_io  and a private telegram chat with our team and admins to assist you: https://t.me/sharpay_admin 
We want our users to have a one to one communication, we create a private chat instead of a public group chat, so you won't get any unnecessary messages (or spams) from other users . Wink

Presale Bonus 50%! ✅ Buy Now!
Activity: 25

Thanks!
Great idea, following this and reading your docs, economy of sharing is really a good objective. Nice teams too. Hope you succeed.

Thank you so much! You can try our MVP too! Use our Sharpay button and share news on your social networks, you can get free Sharpay Tokens! Wink

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Great idea, following this and reading your docs, economy of sharing is really a good objective. Nice teams too. Hope you succeed.
just bought the pre-ico, worth a shot for this project , good luck team

Thank you so much)) Wink

Activity: 35
just bought the pre-ico, worth a shot for this project , good luck team
Activity: 215
Sharpay.io CEO
So in the Token Sale Agreement, section 4.1 stipulates:

4.1. Payments with cryptocurrencies ETHEREUM and BITCOIN are available for any territory and any
Recipient category, except the United States, Singapore, Vietnam and some other countries
residents.

...so users in those countries cannot participate, or..? Thanks for clarifying.

In our White Paper, we declare restrictions for US / Singapore / Vietnam (+) users, because we know that the laws of these countries have restrictions. You do not to buy our tokens if the laws of your country do not allow this. You need to consult the attorney.

Also, any discussion internally about developing a WordPress plugin?

It would seem like such a natural fit IMHO, in theory should be the path of least resistance when it comes to scaling userbase, website integration, and hence adoption. I was a bit surprised not to see that mentioned in the whitepaper (though I could have missed it, in all honesty) considering WP claims 60% market share of CMS-powered websites.

Thanks for the advice, we will definitely make a plug-in for WP and other popular platforms!
Presale Bonus 50%! ✅  Buy Now!
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Здpaвcтвyйтe! У мeня пpoпaли вce тoкeны нaчиcлeнныe зa peпocты, кoтopыe я дeлaл (yчacтвyю в бayнти) в тpex coц ceтяx. Toкeнoв нaбpaлocь 156, a вчepa зaxoжy - тaм нeт ничeгo, пoдyмaл пoзжe пoявятcя нaвepнoe, вышeл. Ceгoдня oпять зaшeл для тoгo , чтoбы peпocтнyт и зapaбoтaть тoкeнoв, a тaм oпять ничeгo нeт... Я взял, вce paвнo peпocтнyл и y мeня нa пaнeли oтoбpaзилиcь 3 тoкeнa (или cтaвки, чтo тaм y вac...) . Ho кyдa тo дeлиcь 156 тoкeнoв или cтaвoк, кoтopыe я зapaбoтaл в тeчeнии oпpeдeлeннoгo вpeмeни.
Кaк peшить этoт вoпpoc?

Пpивeт! Пpишлитe вaш eмeйл нaшeмy aдминy. Oн пpoвepит и дacт oтвeт.

Bce иcпpaвили! Bce paбoтaeт! Cпacибo зa пoмoщь!
Sharpay.io CEO
HELLO!
Does the project have a BUUNTY?
Thank you!

Hi! Yes, but later.
Presale Bonus 50%! ✅  Buy Now!
Sharpay.io CEO
Здpaвcтвyйтe! У мeня пpoпaли вce тoкeны нaчиcлeнныe зa peпocты, кoтopыe я дeлaл (yчacтвyю в бayнти) в тpex coц ceтяx. Toкeнoв нaбpaлocь 156, a вчepa зaxoжy - тaм нeт ничeгo, пoдyмaл пoзжe пoявятcя нaвepнoe, вышeл. Ceгoдня oпять зaшeл для тoгo , чтoбы peпocтнyт и зapaбoтaть тoкeнoв, a тaм oпять ничeгo нeт... Я взял, вce paвнo peпocтнyл и y мeня нa пaнeли oтoбpaзилиcь 3 тoкeнa (или cтaвки, чтo тaм y вac...) . Ho кyдa тo дeлиcь 156 тoкeнoв или cтaвoк, кoтopыe я зapaбoтaл в тeчeнии oпpeдeлeннoгo вpeмeни.
Кaк peшить этoт вoпpoc?

Пpивeт! Пpишлитe вaш eмeйл нaшeмy aдминy. Oн пpoвepит и дacт oтвeт.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
HELLO!
Does the project have a BUUNTY?
Thank you!
Activity: 714
Кaк peшить этoт вoпpoc?
Activity: 108

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
Activity: 2
Hi! Tried to use the button on my website, but there are only two options  and I'm not that good in writing my own custom buttons...
When will you make it more user-friendly?

Hi!

Yes, there are two options for you if you're not good at writing your own custom button, "Static button" and "Floating button".
For both "Static button" and "Floating button", you can simply add the code to your website and style it by inserting css code, for example the margin, padding, color...

Would you please tell us what problems you have encountered? We are glad to help you)))

We're also working with the developers on the "user guide" for both webmasters and users Wink, hopefully it will be available next month (we know it's very late Embarrassed, but if you have any questions about the button code, please contact us or leave your questions here, we will solve for you Wink)

Thanks!  I've found some ccs ways for customizing, I just thought it would be better to have more options served already. I don't use css and html too often and when I do, I have to remember things.
Activity: 36
Also, any discussion internally about developing a WordPress plugin?

It would seem like such a natural fit IMHO, in theory should be the path of least resistance when it comes to scaling userbase, website integration, and hence adoption. I was a bit surprised not to see that mentioned in the whitepaper (though I could have missed it, in all honesty) considering WP claims 60% market share of CMS-powered websites.
Activity: 36
So in the Token Sale Agreement, section 4.1 stipulates:

4.1. Payments with cryptocurrencies ETHEREUM and BITCOIN are available for any territory and any
Recipient category, except the United States, Singapore, Vietnam and some other countries
residents.

...so users in those countries cannot participate, or..? Thanks for clarifying.
Hi! Tried to use the button on my website, but there are only two options  and I'm not that good in writing my own custom buttons...
When will you make it more user-friendly?

Hi!

Yes, there are two options for you if you're not good at writing your own custom button, "Static button" and "Floating button".
For both "Static button" and "Floating button", you can simply add the code to your website and style it by inserting css code, for example the margin, padding, color...

Would you please tell us what problems you have encountered? We are glad to help you)))

We're also working with the developers on the "user guide" for both webmasters and users Wink, hopefully it will be available next month (we know it's very late Embarrassed, but if you have any questions about the button code, please contact us or leave your questions here, we will solve for you Wink)

Pages:
Jump to: