Pages:
Author

Topic: SHIPPED Dec 3 - [GROUP BUY] Bitmain AntMiner S1 180 GH/S 50 Units - page 7. (Read 26153 times)

legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Got My Ants. Hashing now.  Grin

Thanks Sushi!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hoping to get some tracking soon.  Really hoping mine shipped today.
Activity: 826
°^°
thats like o2, they first deliver and then mail they had shipped xD
Activity: 248
anyone from UK had a call?

wondering what import duties are like....
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
We don't have tracking number but today I had a call from UPS 
package arrives tomorrow to UPS hub
2 days delivery to POLAND in central europe Smiley

regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
To those of you who missed my group buy,

Bitmain is running a 3rd 24-hour Auction here

3-Hour Left...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355755.new#new
ASIC Myth Buster
I'm sorry but I'm still waiting to hear from Bitmain.  I will definitely let you know as soon as i get it!  Do you want me to put you on my speed dial?  Grin

any news on tracking as yet ?
Activity: 248
any news on tracking as yet ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
sorry to hijack your thread.
I have 50 units for sale now and I have direct dealings with Bitmain.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antminer-s1-180ghs-360w-out-of-stock-356341
ASIC Myth Buster
Sorry for making you wait.  I was hoping to do that tonight, but it's going to be late morning time in Beijin time is my guess.  As soon as I get the tracking#, I will send it to you either via PM or e-mail.

lease be patient Por Favor!!!

Apologies for the bother, but is it possible to get tracking numbers for the packages ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Thanks sushi, order shipped. We need more sushi and BITMAIN and cxboyminer in the mining market Smiley
True !!
Activity: 266
Thanks sushi, order shipped. We need more sushi and BITMAIN in the mining market Smiley
True !!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Thanks sushi, order shipped. We need more sushi and BITMAIN in the mining market Smiley
ASIC Myth Buster
I'm hoping we can let you know the tracking numbers in the late morning in Beijing Time.

By then, the system should be updated to figure out more reliable estimated delivery time.

I know it's worry some, but please be patient for a little bit longer.

Apologies for the bother, but is it possible to get tracking numbers for the packages ?

+ 1 tracking would be nice. Would not want to miss the delivery man  Grin

Give time for tracking, check out the UPS website for delivery times. Depending on which one Bitman use Max Delivery will be Monday, Earliest Thursday and Save Option was arriving on Friday and that was delivery to UK.

I'm sure Sushi will update us tonight or in the morning. At least we know our miners have been sent Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 406

Give time for tracking, check out the UPS website for delivery times. Depending on which one Bitman use Max Delivery will be Monday, Earliest Thursday and Save Option was arriving on Friday and that was delivery to UK.

I'm sure Sushi will update us tonight or in the morning. At least we know our miners have been sent Smiley

Thanks
legendary
Etherscan.io

legendary
Etherscan.io
Sushi:

Can you please check my order? I should have 3 units shipped for this transaction number as I paid 12.75 BTC for this transaction. However on your main list, you have it listed down as 8.50 for 2 units only instead of 12.75 for 3 units

(mtbitcoin SHIPPED BTC 8.50 2a18ff9c01b76a6537ad7777fc92b78b032439786943d0bf39e615fee1fc4ef2 )

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Activity: 826
°^°
the last time ppl from auctions said :
computer accessories - 120 usd price Smiley, this time  should be the same, I hope so (invoice)
sounds doable

@sushi: thanks!
after beeing ripped by vdragon i was suspicious about this gb at first but you do a great job Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Most of the goods were shipping out, only two of them were refused by UPS as of wrong zip code or wrong address. We will give tracking numbers soon.

Nice . Now everyone is curious if is one of them who was refused. Smiley

Hi
Look on first page of this topic. list is updated.
This is not you, so don;t worry Wink

You know .. waiting like a baby for new toy..Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: