Pages:
Author

Topic: SHIPPED Dec 3 - [GROUP BUY] Bitmain AntMiner S1 180 GH/S 50 Units - page 3. (Read 26153 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Glad to see you got the hands on these units!! Cheesy

Thank you for supporting the group by, if you could shoot me a email to [email protected], I will keep you on the list for any future group buy, auctions and any last minute cancellation or extra units!

Sushi

stuck in warehouse in Ca - status says "Awaiting release from Clearance/Government Agency."

Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
I'm sorry to hear that!  The sorting facility guys must had a bad day Grin

I am waiting for 2 units , but 
first unit is out for delivery today
second :The scheduled connection was missed / Expired-unable to resolve exception .
OMG... the same times, one get on the truck, the second one no ... ??
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am jealous of all of you that have yours already. Mine is stuck in customs right now. Anyone else having the same problem?

Hopefully this doesn't happen for my other three units.

Yes there are a couple of us stuck.  Is yours in Ontario airport (California)?  I'm not sure how the one got to Connecticut so fast, maybe it slipped through the customs check.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
No use goxed's guide and ssh.
Where do i find this guide? Huh

Maybe after some sleep, lol
Activity: 365
I am jealous of all of you that have yours already. Mine is stuck in customs right now. Anyone else having the same problem?

Hopefully this doesn't happen for my other three units.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Sushi, any word when the next batch of these will be coming round the mountain? thx!
Activity: 448
There's only the one device, although apparently our boards are a newer rev.
Activity: 406

Overclock is only for "BITMAIN Antminer S2 hashing device" says the thread ?
Activity: 266
It's a beautiful thing... China to Connecticut in 2 days, set up in 45 minutes (had to find my wire strippers, took a bit) and overclocked in about 10 seconds.  Happily hashing away at 200Ghz.  Huzzah!  Thanks again sushi for taking this over.
Can you overclock my miners by netviewer ? Win xp
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Activity: 252
stuck in warehouse in Ca - status says "Awaiting release from Clearance/Government Agency."

I spoke to UPS international on the phone and they confirmed that the package had cleared customs at a prior time than the timestamp used for the "Awaiting release from Clearance/Government Agency." timestamp. My shipment status went from "in Warehouse" to "Exception" (noting unexpected event).

Another gov branch looking more closely?

*Edit*: My status just reverted to "In Warehouse" now... weird.

Mine is marked "Exception" as well.

Same here, I've seen this before, you just have to wait, it can take a day but usually UPS packages get prioritized.  I would be surprised if the status didn't update before tomorrow.
°^°
yep, it came so fast, i was not even prepared

ordered cable extenders not arrived yet, rushed to buy some in the city

in the end it was kind of of macgyver ^^
It's a beautiful thing... China to Connecticut in 2 days, set up in 45 minutes (had to find my wire strippers, took a bit) and overclocked in about 10 seconds.  Happily hashing away at 200Ghz.  Huzzah!  Thanks again sushi for taking this over.
you can try swap the wires, maybe something is weak connected.
What psu ? one or two per antminer ? how many wires you got, what wires (are they hot) ??

one power supply per antminer.  the one on antminer1 is a dell 600+ watt.  it has 3 x's on ASIC status.  the one on antminer2 is an Ultra 1000 watt.  it has 7 x's in a row on ASIC status.

i have at least 4 12v and 4 ground on each power connector for both units.  wires are not hot at all.
i have 2 x 750 w dell server psu (3 ground, 3 + per blade)
Hard to ay what is wrong, I am waiting for second antminer delivery (on Friday) and I will deal with it.
If you look on asic blade setup guide you will find out what xxx means (power issue or fauly unit), or maybe we just need to keep mining for a while or so, to get everything sorted .

Edit
All Asics oooo , I just re started it a few more times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What psu ? one or two per antminer ? how many wires you got, what wires (are they hot) ??

one power supply per antminer.  the one on antminer1 is a dell 600+ watt.  it has 3 x's on ASIC status.  the one on antminer2 is an Ultra 1000 watt.  it has 7 x's in a row on ASIC status.

i have at least 4 12v and 4 ground on each power connector for both units.  wires are not hot at all.
my 2 have arrived and are hashing.  only concern is they are only hashing around 140 - 145 gh/s according to the web configuration, but only shows 120+ on btcguild.  some of the asic's are showing an X in the asic status.  temp's are showing below 50.  who do i need to get with for support/returns/replacement/etc?
Hi can you show us your stats ??
I have got between 1-4 x . This is connected with power supply.
You should check wires, try reboot machine.
let us know.
I already reboot, and lowered my x from 4 to 1 on blade nr.1.

i did reboot and am getting a bit better, but still 10% less than 180gh/s.  and as you can see the 2nd one is worse than the 1st with almost a full row of X's.

1st -
2nd -
btcguild stats -

°^°
i paid customs right at the door... unusual for UPS, but good!
Pages:
Jump to: