Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 19. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
April 02, 2019, 08:28:36 AM
Hi guys,
i have to bump this thread. As you maybe know, zeek.me is done... they are insolvent. Do you know a similar site where i can buy this huge range of giftcards and pay with btc?
Giftcards should be available in €. Cool Thanks in advance!
I guess it is something you are looking for :
https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965

Hi,
thanks but it looks like this site only shows some $ related shops. I'm looking for € giftcards.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 08:16:45 AM
There are already a lot of platforms in IOT industry that are doing a great work, but it my opinion they are still on the lower level of development, because if you compare them with big companies, you will see the difference.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 02, 2019, 07:58:42 AM
I think there are many platform that allows you to buy something in real life with crypto. But the question is, why do you want to purchase with crypto?

From my point of view, shopping using crypto atm the like forcing into the adaption. Just wait until everyone use LN, then you purchase thing with crypto seamlessly.
I begin to observe that so many businessmen began to accept cryptocurrencies as payment for their services
Activity: 313
April 02, 2019, 07:51:57 AM
I wish i can here do almost shops directly with bitcoin, but unfortunately here are only a little number of shops that accept bitcoin or crypto directly, i wish also i can pay bills with crypto but unfortunately is not possible yet.
it is very difficult that only a few countries use Crypto as a transaction tool.
and not many stores accept payments from Crypto.
even in the future it is difficult to make transactions in all countries, because in other countries there are still some that are not recommended to use Cryptocurrency so it is very difficult to happen, the probability is very small.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
April 02, 2019, 06:24:42 AM
I think there are many platform that allows you to buy something in real life with crypto. But the question is, why do you want to purchase with crypto?

From my point of view, shopping using crypto atm the like forcing into the adaption. Just wait until everyone use LN, then you purchase thing with crypto seamlessly.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 02, 2019, 06:22:25 AM
I wish i can here do almost shops directly with bitcoin, but unfortunately here are only a little number of shops that accept bitcoin or crypto directly, i wish also i can pay bills with crypto but unfortunately is not possible yet.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 02, 2019, 06:22:14 AM
Hi guys,
i have to bump this thread. As you maybe know, zeek.me is done... they are insolvent. Do you know a similar site where i can buy this huge range of giftcards and pay with btc?
I guess it is something you are looking for :
https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965
Activity: 770
www.thegeomadao.com
April 02, 2019, 06:06:54 AM
It seems that you are promoting the project. But after all we all are promoters of projects. So did you. But it seems the project you have been promoting is good enough. First of all thanks for the information. But I cannot say anything about the project until I look at its team and goals, its website and whitepaper. And you have not said anything about bounty campaign. Does it have bounty campaign. A bounty hunter needs other than bounty campaign in the first place. Hahahaha.
Activity: 882
April 02, 2019, 04:57:47 AM
Hi guys,
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 01:57:56 AM
The project is interesting, if they succeed to attract buyers, they will succeed, as far as I remember such large projects have not yet been. Sphere of shopping is very wide and it is not strange still a nobody. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 546
October 16, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?
I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.
Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

I will invest most of my money in bitcoin and use the bitcoin to make the necessary purchases. I hope in a short time it will be possible to buy any thing or service using bitcoin.
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

I heard that in Germany and in Japan there are areas or even entire cities where the use of cryptocurrencies in shops and cafes is very common. That's very interesting. It seems to me that the experience of using cryptocurrencies in trading can be useful in the future.
Activity: 319
September 22, 2018, 02:51:43 PM
I really wait for the moment when aliexpress, amazon and other big net-markets will accept crypto with ease...it will give a very good boost for crypto prices as well.
Activity: 490
September 22, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
Before you do anything with money, you need to earn them. Perhaps in a few years we will have the opportunity to spend cryptocurrencies in the same way as ordinary money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
I heard about this project, and it is very interesting, I would like to participate in it, hope such projects will be more and more
Activity: 560
September 22, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
Shopping using crypto is already legit on other countries but its up to them what altcoin or coin will we published on their places.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 22, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
Shoping is the best thing what i like in crypto,very fast and safe pay,like i buy games in ethernet sites,cheap ,fast and secure.One thing what i dont try is shop in markets,or buy fly tickets..
Activity: 341
September 22, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

It seems like a pretty cool project. However, it is not entirely new, there are quite a lot of previous projects like it. Can you point out some specialties?
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
Actually i am still not have a option to spend my crypto currencies yet. because of that bear market. but after next bull i will be really happy to spend my bitcoins with some easy application.  it will be amazing.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
The crypto enter in our live so fast now, and it has the reason to say about crypto shopping. I think, in next 3-5 years it will be the simple thing for people.
Pages:
Jump to: