Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 21. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
I am expecting this development as some project are creating e-commerce platform to bring sellers and buyers together from every part of the world. This will be so awesome
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 05:13:06 PM
I think shopping using crypto currencies is interesting and challenging. Besides we are facilitated in shopping, we can get deeper knowledge about the technology of each crypto currency. I myself have aspirations to have a cross-country trading business using crypto currency as a means of payment. I feel that crypto currencies are very useful for me who do not like to be complicated in transacting. I can easily use crypto currencies without having to think about state policies or taxes that I have to bear. Of course this will be one of the efforts to support the global economy.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
this is exactly what i am praying for, shopping with crypto will really cause mass adoption of cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. so many people are still wondering how to use crypto currencies in reallife . when anyone could walk to a grocery shop for instance, and pay some cyptocurrencies to buy goods then,  the crypto world will be drastically transformed.
Activity: 93
September 08, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
Well, I think that this isn't so much of a big deal now. there are a good number of shops that now accept payment in cryptocurrencies, although we still have a long way to go with this, cos there are still so many shops that do not accept it. A lot more people need to be more accepting of this technology for this to be a huge possibility.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
That would be super cool, if you could buy something for the crypt, do shopping. Very comfortably.
Yes, there are now cards that link your wallet to the crypt, but it's very, very poorly developed. And blush in the store due to the fact that the transaction did not pass - do not want to.
Activity: 3
September 06, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
Shopping with Crypto will be very pleasant. But my own country has not been realized, not even permitted. Even though I am one of those people who really hope it can happen in my country. I hope that with the development of crypto, it will also be easier in my country to be released for crypto and we can make transactions using it.

Some pretty real world shops accept crypto - for example the major dutch food delivery service (thuisberzorgd) accepts payment in bitcoin.

I'm not sure how many people actually use that feature, perhaps it's more of a gimmick, but if you want you can have your pizza delivered for BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

thanx, its good to know that there's so many stores that accepting crypto payment. in my country only few are accepting and they only will decided that they want accepting a crypto payments. may in time comes it will be adopt most city establishments.
Activity: 108
September 06, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
I did a bounty back then SANCOJ and we were told their token would be used to shop online but since then I have not seen the effect.
Activity: 88
September 06, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
Its a good idea to shop using codes and good ads for new projects. But I think the world is not ready.
Activity: 81
August 31, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

That's true future. Hope my country will accept cryptocurrencies soon, a future worth to be expected.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
Shopping with Crypto will be very pleasant. But my own country has not been realized, not even permitted. Even though I am one of those people who really hope it can happen in my country. I hope that with the development of crypto, it will also be easier in my country to be released for crypto and we can make transactions using it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
August 28, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

this is only applicable when an establishment is accepting crypto as payment, sadly, few stores are open for crypto, we can  use it for internet-based stores like buying online stuff, paying services online and jobs online, hopefully, we can transact crypto in the future on physical stores, department stores and supermarkets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 09:40:08 PM
That's great i hope other company will inspire on that method i hope shopping site like amazon or ebay will encourage to have that. I would love to see thatbon future.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 09:35:52 PM
We can make lots of purchases from Crypto's money, I think there are many websites that accept bitcoin payments. Expedia is one of those which gives us great benefits.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
August 27, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

Just notice this is promotion of token sale  Grin. But i hope it can really realized, because it will be fun if we can use our crypto to buy anything worldweb. Even not directly, but project like this really helpful.
Activity: 336
August 27, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
I think that after big dumping of cryptocurrencieces prices the amount of places where you can buy something for it was decreased. Also people have paused to use crypto cause of that reason.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 27, 2018, 03:57:28 AM
crypto cards should be easiest way to cash out your profits, sadly most of the card projects are in bad shape at the moment
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:54:33 AM
This is a good way. Encrypted money will only be more convenient to enter people's daily life, and will further promote development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 26, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
I know that now there are such plastic cards for which you can make a transaction. Then with the help of it you can buy products. And any. So this is a very good way to earn good generosity.
Activity: 93
August 26, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
I have, for example, another strategy, but for the time being I will keep my coins or bargain with them. You can certainly spend, as you say, but while you can make a profit better than not doing it. I do not know when I will sell my crypto assets, I will not say that I will spend it.
Pages:
Jump to: