Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping using crypto? - page 23. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
shopping using crypto can be easy.because when we have to buy any stuff with it, we do not need to go anywhere.we can only ask online. the man working in it is quite strong.because everyone can not work with it,crypto is a good posture.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
August 17, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
projects that make it easy to shop online using gift cards that we buy from them. really a very interesting breakthrough. but I have no plan like you. because this can include data privacy which can automatically connect bitcoin addresses to gift cards later in shopping. maybe next time I can try it like you and for now I still give priority to protection
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 12:35:49 PM
i have just gone throw the website and videos this project look great with all futuristic crypto features
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 17, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
Zeex is cool project that brings implementation of blockchain technology into anonymous shopping which is so much needed. Also, they say that they will have ridiculously simple and working product, just can not wait. Cheesy
Activity: 602
August 17, 2018, 12:32:48 PM
Shopping using Crypto in my owned country? i never heard it especially here in my hometown which is far from the big cities. I don't know if somebody here using it in big cities. But i'm hoping it will happen here soon, and here in my province.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 17, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
very interesting, because it feels very fun if you can shop using bitcoin. and will be a development for bitcoin will be very large and influential for the users themselves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 17, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
there are some shopping stores rightnow accepting cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum. slowly and slowly cryptocurrency are getting used in our daily activities in our life. some ICO right now also has a product that for shopping like my signature right now vanig there product is shopping online using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 17, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
There have been many relevant projects. An example is monetha. There are also cards that you can use like a credit card.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
In nearly future, we can shopping with crypto, very sure. I'll use Fuzex card if it's available in my country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 17, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
For me, purchases using cryptography are not a priority! I view cryptography only as an investment tool available to any person on earth! Earlier such investment opportunities did not exist - many people in my country suffered great losses due to the fact that they could not freely invest their capital. Now, the crypto currency market has revolutionized and anyone in Somalia and New Guinea and any other country can freely place their funds in the crypto currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
I plan to invest in real estate, but for that I have to have a lot of money. So for now I'm trying to make money in order to implement their plans.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 17, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
That might happen and in my opinion everything will be simple and safe if we can shop using crypto and can be used as a sale or purchase transaction, and I hope in my country it can be like that and legalize it.
I hope that in the future it will come true because the development of Crypt is increasingly popular.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
Good project. I am very interested in knowing the project. projects that have real products and can be used by everyone. I think this ico project will be very useful in the future.
Activity: 645
August 17, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
To my own personal opinion,It will be nice if I can shop using crypto but the problem here is crypto is yet to be widely recognised and accepted in this part of the continent i am which is Africa .
Activity: 82
August 17, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
Shopping using crypto is making the best convenient way to the community specially to some people known well this type of system. My only hope is that this crypto can benefit many people in the future..
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
August 17, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

You know wht if it truly happen it will be great...  Because if it is widely introduced lots of people will used cryptocurrency and if it will happen it will be very easy for it to legalize in our country...  Especially if there are a llots of people want it... Because cryptocurrency is really a life changer...  It could help us to make our things easy... That's the power of using the advantage of cryptocurrency...
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 17, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
In the future it will really be like that, but you know that crypto is always about pumping and dumping so it is risky.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
Crypto is definitely the future of virtual shopping, but I think that it is still too unstable to be implemented efficiently that way, after all, the fluctuations can change the price of a product every single minute.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 17, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
You sound like someone who got paid and is advertising for zeex. I might be wrong though and fix your title too. Anyways, if it is just about gift cards then, there are actually tons of sites that are selling gift cards for crypto currencies. Also looks like they are providing prepaid debit card for shopping online which is also not something "unique". The only way their post-ico will survive is to give better service than the existing ones.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
I think it would be nice if Crypto was legalized in my country.
because here crypto is prohibited as a legitimate payment instrument.
I hope that it will be legalized as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: