Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments - page 14. (Read 4000 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 21, 2018, 07:31:12 PM
It all depends on the situation. In the bear market, I prefer long term trading. But when there is a bull run, then you can conduct several quick transactions (that is, short term trading). For long term trading, I prefer bitcoin, ether and a few promising altcoins from the top 100. For short term trade, any coins that will pump in the near future.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
Long term investments look more appealing to me. Especially in this kind of market   Cool
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 21, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
I prefer long term investments over short term.  It's much easier for myself mentally to check out of the market and not worry about prices everyday.  I only invest in solid projects that have a real future with a high potential return.  I don't let the negative news or bad rumors stress me out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
If you are a newbie I recommend you start with long-term trading. The loss ratio for short-term is too high, I just see the long-term trading have profitable. And for long-term trading you choose Bitcoin as the safest option. You can use Google or Youtube with a lot of trading information for you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
I like the both investment durations as I use the both timeframes during investments but out of the two, long term investments proves to be a better strategy than short term
 Long term has the highest profit with piece of mind than that of short term.
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 05:25:14 AM
Long-term investment and short-term investment have their advantages and disadvantages such as long-term investment but should consider your capital is not affected but you still have short-term investment capital
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
It is best to buy and forget about the crypto currency for several years
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 02:55:28 AM
I prefer the long term investments. I have once done a short term investment and the results were disappointing as I had to attach my emotions there as well. Long term is more better for me as it gives more profits than short term.
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 02:43:12 AM
Since I have a basic job and I do not have time to trade for a short time, I choose long-term investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
August 21, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
I'm all about people making huge profits. No problem with that, as long as they are operating in voluntary ways and not harming anyone else. That said, traders are making profits off of volatility. They do well if it goes up or down, if they know what they are doing and how to short the market.
People are always interested to talk about others. They are made for this as you and I are doing this though. So don’t bother anybody they never stop blaming bitcoin. For the reason, trading is fantastic job with not that much complex structure. This is quite easier than others. So just learn about coin that you are going to trade with and start practicing on demo accounts.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 02:40:29 PM
I'm a successful trader in online exchange. Short time invest and long time invest both are good I think this.Because, there are some coins that are profitable when investing for a short time. Again there are some coins, they are profitable for a long time. So you need to understand how long to hold a coin. You will benefit from invest when you know all about of cryptos.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
Basically most people should have both forms of investments.

Most people are impatient and they want short term investments with the most revenue. However those in general are very risky. They involve investing in small cap stocks or small cap cryptos.

Long term investments could be things like the SP500 index or with Bitcoin itself. Their gains aren't as high but they are more stable and can lead to actual profit rather than most of the pump and dump cryptos and penny stocks.
It is true that cryptocurrency trading is really risky job, we should identify first the risks that we are going to face before we invest our money. The strategies that we will use in short term investment is different in doing long term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 01:32:14 PM
There are coins that are good for long term investment and short term investment. If we will make investment, the number one characteristics that we should have is patience. Patience is the key for us to become successful investor.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2018, 01:22:53 PM
I will choose a long-term investment. Because actually short-term investments are very vulnerable to risk because of the high level of fluctuations, and investors who choose long-term investments tend to aim to minimize risk. Although long, long-term investments can slowly increase the value of the money that is invested consistently so that it can get a big profit in the future. I think good coins for the long term are bitcoin and ethereum. Both have more consistent fluctuations than other coins so that both are very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
I divided my investment portfolio: I invest a part of my money for a long time, and another part I trade for a short time. Trading is my main job, so I have enough time for any type of investment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 19, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
It completely depends on the experience you have because most of the people who don't have a good experience will go for longterm investments. To the people who have experience will go for trading but mostly i find there is huge risk involved in short-term trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
actually both will be very profitable, but doing long term investment will be more profitable if done now because the current value of BTC is very cheap and it will make a huge profit in the next few years
Activity: 63
August 19, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
If you have enough money long term investment is best option for you but short term investment is good for trader they use it for trading
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

It depends on the patient of the person, if he wanted to make profits already then he could do short term investment or Day Trading, but, if he is not that confident on his Trading skills then he could do the long one so he could take his time to decide what to do. It is both risky because you don't have the assurance that you could really make profits out of the investment you've got.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
Depending on the time that we make the decision, but in my opinion, it should hold for a long time will be better for you
Pages:
Jump to: