Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments - page 17. (Read 4003 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
short-term investment can work well if the market is moving up and down without stop and the price can increase higher in the next few days. but a long-term investment also works well too especially if we have a target for how long we want to hold and we will sell after that period is ended. and I am trying to do short-term investment and long-term investment at the same time so I hope I can make a nice profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 07:40:48 PM
Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

I believe that you can only make long-term investments when the market is rising but at the moment the market is in the long-term downtrend so you will lose a lot if the bitocincoin price drops. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment and trading day to be able to minimize the risk.
Short-term investment is a good choice but I believe that long-term investment is the safest and tireless without constantly monitoring and monitoring the market. You can see that the market is fluctuating so the trading day is very difficult to be successful. In the long term, you only need to divide your capital and invest in phases if the bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 07:09:08 PM
Which do you prefer?

I believe that you can only make long-term investments when the market is rising but at the moment the market is in the long-term downtrend so you will lose a lot if the bitocincoin price drops. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment and trading day to be able to minimize the risk.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:39:49 PM
Long-term and short-term investments can be done when we see the condition of the coin. because of the good and potentially good coins I think can be done for the long term, so I think when there is no improvement in the condition of the coin it can be done in the short term to avoid loss conditions.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 06:33:11 PM
Which do you prefer?

At this point in the market, I think you should only invest in the short term and not invest in the long term, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and the market is in the downtrend phase so the bitcoin price It will also be able to further deepen. So to minimize the risk you should only short-term investment and trading day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
August 16, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
They are two profitable in this kind of business the different  you can’t earn what long term investments can earn in short term investments because of the opportunity that might happen to earn an income.
Activity: 36
August 16, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
Short Terms are best as you can predict the future and end it sooner than later.
Activity: 83
August 16, 2018, 06:29:46 AM
I believe in the long term investments and for me there is nothing better than that.
That is better decision because long term is a big profit generating way which is better with the Bitcoin and then Ethereum comes. As we know that it takes time to give us profit so we can start short term with Litecoin and few others through which we can get some profit which will be less but all we will get is to save time with benefit. Start short term besides long term for your productivity.
Activity: 34
August 15, 2018, 08:06:57 PM
Both are good and both make much profit but I like long term investment it's good for big investors they make huge profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
Short and long term is relative. To someone, 1 year might be a long term but to others like me, that's short term. Holding long term is the best. You don't need to be checking prices everyday but if you think you have made enough profit, sell he coin and wait for dip to acquire more volume. That's what I do.
Activity: 55
August 15, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
If the short term investment is while the market is growing, so you buy in and hold in a few days and then you sell the coin out. In my opinion, the market should now hold in the long run
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
I myself have tended to utilize the existence of altcoins for long-term investments because if I insist on investing every day the possibility of avoiding losses is very difficult after panic arises.That's where I keep trying to keep opportunities in creating profits.
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 01:26:15 AM
For me, it depends on the market's situation, If the market
shows bullish pattern I'll do some short-term trades but if the
market gets unstable I switch to my long-term investments
Activity: 350
August 15, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
I prefer to do short-term trading rather than long-term trading because with short-term trading I can get a profit every day in contrast to long-term trading that cannot enjoy profits every day.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Which do you prefer?

Now a days, i prefer long term investment because in this way i can have an assurance that i will be earning a huge amount of profit in the future while short term will not give you so much profit because the market price will not always pump.
I think this time you should only invest in short-term and trading day, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusted down. Bitcoin prices have fallen, and altcoin prices continue to fall, and the market is in a long-term downtrend so long-term investment will be very risky and you will suffer heavy losses if bitcoin prices can not recover. .
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 14, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
Which do you prefer?

Now a days, i prefer long term investment because in this way i can have an assurance that i will be earning a huge amount of profit in the future while short term will not give you so much profit because the market price will not always pump.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 03:37:04 PM
What i often go for is short term investment. This implies that i involve myself largely in day trading. With that, i purchase a coin at a certain price today, i try to hold it for sometime while observing the market for spike in price to sell it...  In lucky seasons, i can sell the coin to make profit in a week or two.. However, during bad season, i hold onto the coin until the market is good to trade... i do not necessarily buy a coin and close my eyes over while the market get good at certain period that i can sell to make profit. and i tell myself i am doing long term investment. I invest and make profit when the market is juicy.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 03:30:30 PM
When it comes to crypto investment, i see no difference between long term investment and short term investment. Reasons are, the duration of an investment is often dependent on the market price of the coin you holding.  If the market price of the coin is poor over a long period of them, then certainly you might be holding you coin for a very long time. however if the market if good and you wish to trade it and liquidate your profit, You might want to sell some of the coin and hold onto some.
Activity: 783
August 14, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
we can see the potential of the coins that we will have, if the potential of these coins is good for the long term. but if the potential of a coin is not good maybe short time can be the best choice and it avoids losses.
Activity: 132
August 14, 2018, 02:49:00 PM
It depends upon your ability for investment. If you have enough BTC or $ for trade then you can invest for long term. Long terms always cool. It can reduce any risk. As a trader, you must know that every day even every moment market goes down and up. If the market goes wrong then sure you can get an opportunity to recover or at least decrease your loss amount. In short terms, it is best for the little amount of investment. There is no guarantee if you make a profit or not. Yet you can make a profit in short terms if you predict correctly about market falls or ups.
Pages:
Jump to: