Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments - page 18. (Read 4003 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
I believe in the long term investments and for me there is nothing better than that.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 02:40:33 AM
Short and long term investments are all investment strategies to use for trading. It all depends on the one that works for you. As for me, I prefer long term investments and I also invest what I can let go as this makes me hold my coins for the long term
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 01:55:21 AM
There is nothing better than Bitcoins according to me and I trust them.
Could not agree anymore. Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the crypto market and I am totally passionate and hopeful of the fact that it will surely be the future crypto currency. So Bitcoin is the type of crypto currency that is preferred for long term investment and now since the price is down, it must be owned to ensure the future profit. ETH is another coin loved for long term investment. Moreover, coins like NEO, Ripple and Litecoin are preferred for short term investment.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

I prefer the long term investment because it is more profitable compare to short term investments. Long term investment is also safer to avoid big losses.

Yes right, I also prefer long term, in investment, of course we have to have the right strategy, if we rely on short tempo then every hour we have to monitor prices, and many people panic when the price drops, but with a long term it makes us more calm .
You can see that the market is in the long-term downtrend, so I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment to be able to minimize risk and make a profit safely. It can be seen that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so to be able to trade at this time is very difficult, if you invest long term the risk will be greater if the bitcoin price continuously Drop sharply and irretrievably, you will be stuck capital.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
Which do you prefer?

I prefer the long term investment because it is more profitable compare to short term investments. Long term investment is also safer to avoid big losses.

Yes right, I also prefer long term, in investment, of course we have to have the right strategy, if we rely on short tempo then every hour we have to monitor prices, and many people panic when the price drops, but with a long term it makes us more calm .
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
You will invest in the short term or you will invest that long depends on your goals and your market perception of the investment all means if you know the market should go in the direction
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
August 10, 2018, 10:30:11 AM
Which do you prefer?

I do not think like you, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very difficult to guess, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and the market will continue to fall sharply in the coming time. You can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply over time and are now adjusting at $ 6400, according to analysts. Bitcoin prices will probably fall to $ 6000 in the coming days. If you invest long term you will be very hurt if the bitcoin price can not recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 10, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
Which do you prefer?

Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
Long-term investment is the best option, during which the price of coins is constantly decreasing so the hold becomes more important than ever, waiting for this difficult period.
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
There is nothing better than Bitcoins according to me and I trust them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 11:04:13 PM
In case I'm really required to picked amongst short and long run ventures, I figure I would rather picked both on the grounds that I could share my speculation funding to take part in both, and the advanced monetary standards I would lean toward, will be bitcoin and ethereum in light of its use and dishonor.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 10:47:30 PM
In the present situation, it is not a good way of selling the coins because the prices went down very low in the market. So short term will always give a little amount of the profit but if you hold them for the long term then definitely you will make some decent profit. For the long term, you need to wait patiently.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
August 06, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
Long term investment has always been my thing but I think I will shift to short term investment
short-term investment means regular or daily trade. daily trade is too much risky and its only for professional trader. without good knowledge day, trade can be risky for you and you can be lost all of your asset in day trade.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 06, 2018, 10:47:09 PM
Short ten and long term investment is almost the same. The main subject there is the profit the we can possibly get. We are always looking for profit. And many people around the crypto feild is really believe that holding for a long term is profitable. But i think they are not sure about it because everything in crypto is unpredictable.we don't even know when will be the exact time of rising or dumping. I beleive short term and long term is not necesary we can sell even if we only hold it for short term depending on the price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
Short term trading are for veteran who has enough experience in the market and has some good strategy to trade it. It is faster to make daily porfit because most of the time it is on basis of day trader. But long term mostly are on swing trading which can last for some days to weeks and to months. There longterm will require your patient  before you reap your profit.

A normal trader can do short term trading though, the thing is you must stay awake in front your pc everyday because short term trading is happened so fast on trading site. If we just late for a second, the opportunity will gone. The risk also bigger on short term trading than long term trading.
Activity: 6
August 06, 2018, 09:42:55 PM
In the current market conditions I think the appropriate time frame for short term would be 5-9 months with a long term outlook from 9 months onward. Personally I would be very careful investing in any cryptocurrency outside the top 20 other than really good ICO projects.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 09:08:43 PM
You can probably get more out of a long-term investment, than with a short one. I can assure you that
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:58:41 PM
Which do you prefer?

I think that at this time you should only invest in short bitcoin, you can see that altcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past and may continue to drop sharply at any time, although altcoin prices are rising. Very strong but market capitalization does not increase, indicating that there is no capital increase from the outside. Capital from bitcoin is being invested in altcoin so bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the coming time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 06, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
I think short term is more profitable now. Just look, we have bear market with little rebounds of altcoins for mounths. I prefer day trading at that times. But when we will have bull market, i will use long term strategy.
Also, i think that day trading will be better If you are a very calm person and have a steady psyche.
Activity: 29
August 06, 2018, 01:23:42 AM
Long term investment has always been my thing but I think I will shift to short term investment
Pages:
Jump to: