Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOTRING BITCOIN: This is a good idea right now - page 6. (Read 8526 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
I agree with proudhon. Bitcoin is in an epic bubble. When it finally pops, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money
I agree it's in a bubble, but this bubble might well easily extend into the 100 billion (market cap) realm before the sentiment reverses … Just something to keep in mind.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, proudhon is being sarcastic.

Hey, you!
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I agree with proudhon. Bitcoin is in an epic bubble. When it finally pops, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money
I agree it's in a bubble, but this bubble might well easily extend into the 100 billion (market cap) realm before the sentiment reverses … Just something to keep in mind.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, proudhon is being sarcastic.

edit: Sorry for spoiling it. Tongue
legendary
I agree with proudhon. Bitcoin is in a bubble. When it finally pops, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money

Well, uh, not if we SHOTR in the best way with the highest possible margin levels.
donator
Activity: 853
Merit: 1000
legendary
With so much bad news, as documented here and here, and so much more to come, combined with the fact that bitcoin's utility has been exhausted and its market share is saturated, it's pretty clear that the only way from here is down, in virtually all time frames (definitely medium to long term, it might bounce up just a little, but it will only be a temporary wobble on the way down).  Many of us around here know this, and we post about it often in order to help people.

This thread is a place to discuss the best ways to SHOTR bitcoin for maximum profit.  Post you tips and best successes here.
Pages:
Jump to: