Pages:
Author

Topic: Should a Jewish resturant owner be forced to serve a skinhead? - page 2. (Read 9157 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
People are born in wrong places all over time. The homeland is place from where your ancestors came. This concept is not understandable by people who measure everything with material values.

We're all from the same stretch of land that split off into what it is now.  And even if we're referring to the last 2 thousand years, my ancestors are from opposite ends of the world.  This logic makes no sense.  My home is planet Earth.  Where are you from, exactly?

Excellent point. We've already established that every human on this planet is descended from Africans. So, I guess, he's an African. Just like me, you, and the Jews, too.

Or maybe he's from the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
People are born in wrong places all over time. The homeland is place from where your ancestors came. This concept is not understandable by people who measure everything with material values.

We're all from the same stretch of land that split off into what it is now.  And even if we're referring to the last 2 thousand years, my ancestors are from opposite ends of the world.  This logic makes no sense.  My home is planet Earth.  Where are you from, exactly?
god knows what they f****d in some backwater hellhole in asia. jew are intruders in Europe, they are no Europeans, never will be.
I guess that means I'm not an American, since my ancestors came over on a boat?

Pretty sure a "European" is someone who was born in Europe.

My ancestors come from England, Ireland, Germany and Hawaii. Where is my homeland?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029
Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!
god knows what they f****d in some backwater hellhole in asia. jew are intruders in Europe, they are no Europeans, never will be.

It reminds me one old censored communist movie. In original version it was:

Army officer speaks about what is homeland. That homeland is place where you are born, says officer. Young soldier comes forward and asks
- I'm born on ship while crossing ocean. Where is my homeland then?
- Then You are without homeland!

the censored/edited version have this dialogue:

- Then You are a communist!

if the film would be censored in 21-th century western world not 1960-ties USSR, it would sound like this:

- Then You are cosmopolitan!

Jews had been living in Germany for much longer than there even was a Germany.

Germany exist multiple times longer than friggin' Jewland, whose history may be over any time in the near future, Inshallah.
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. We're not talking about Israel. We're talking about the land that became Germany. And Jews were living there long before it became "Germany."
All that matters now germanic tribes lived in land what become Germany while jews were fucking goats somewhere in desert.
Actually, that never mattered.
legendary

Germany exist multiple times longer than friggin' Jewland, whose history may be over any time in the near future, Inshallah.
You really need to work on your reading comprehension. We're not talking about Israel. We're talking about the land that became Germany. And Jews were living there long before it became "Germany."
All that matters now germanic tribes lived in land what become Germany while jews were fucking goats somewhere in desert.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Wow Cheesy  Wasn't expecting that one.  So it's more like Europeans immigrating to America and kicking the natives out, in that case.
Closer - but even this is a bad analogy - to the Natives deciding to kick out all the Europeans from Oklahoma and annexing Texas.
legendary

Wow Cheesy  Wasn't expecting that one.  So it's more like Europeans immigrating to America and kicking the natives out, in that case.
The Germans were standing on their own land!! Who is right at their own home?

So the Jews did not live in Germany?  News to me.

Hey, remember that guy we invited in our house?  Who the fuck does he think he is, being in our house?!  OH and I bet he's the source of all our problems, too!  Let's get him!
Second quote is so true! The only significant difference is that germans did not invite jews!
True enough, I suppose. They'd just been there the whole time. So, perhaps it should be:
Hey, remember that guy who's been living in our house ever since we built it around him?  Who the fuck does he think he is, being in our house?!  OH and I bet he's the source of all our problems, too!  Let's get him!
Might even be fitting to say:
Hey, remember that guy who's been living in our house ever since he helped us build it?  Who the fuck does he think he is, being in our house?!  OH and I bet he's the source of all our problems, too!  Let's get him!

legendary

Hey, remember that guy we invited in our house?  Who the fuck does he think he is, being in our house?!  OH and I bet he's the source of all our problems, too!  Let's get him!
Second quote is so true! The only significant difference is that germans did not invite jews!

Imagine migrating to America, living there for most your life, then suddenly America's like "Fuck all these immigrants, I'm tired of them taking our jerbs," and thus, despite the Americans being immigrants themselves, would tell you to get out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there weren't always Germans, and there wasn't always a Germany.
legendary

legendary

legendary

There is no right and wrong.  The Jews felt they were right.  The Germans felt they were right.

First of all, we are now 2013, totally different time.
There are things that never change. Pi was 3.14xxxxx back in ancient Greece and today. The same with nation's rights and proper order of things. They were same in 1930 Germany and are today. Only thing that changes are how government steer politics and sheeple in becoming nationless livestock without roots and higher principles in life than new iPhone.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
It will be in Jewrmany

LOL! I had to laugh at this. Mostly because of this: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/USA
Activity: 683
pro-jew folks sometime are low learners.

In 1935, one would ask:

Should a German restaurant owner be forced to serve a jew?

At the time, the answer was: "hell, no!"

And the jews kept complaining. So who is wrong?
First of all, we are now 2013, totally different time.
Second, if you act like the ones you hate, doesn't that make you the same?

And it's nice you want to complain about the holocaust industry, which I'm not going to deny it exists. But at least get your facts straight and realise every human is different, you can't say all jews are the same and they are all bad. If one acts normal and doesn't do bad things, I'll act normal to him. If someones does things I think aren't right, I will threat him as the piece of shit he is.

I also don't think you inform a lot of people or get them behind your cause, your pushing them away.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It will be in Jewrmany
well both of you are jewish or pro-jewish, so...

reality hurts sometimes!  Grin

I'm not Jewish, nor do I sympathize with them.  However, it's kinda funny:

Most popular boards by posts:
Politics & Society      133
Off-topic      16
Bitcoin Discussion      14
Off-Topic (Deutsch)      14
Deutsch (German)      12

Most popular boards by activity:
Off-Topic (Deutsch)      1.4553%
Politics & Society      0.2858%
Trading und Spekulation      0.1794%
Other      0.1738%
Anfänger und Hilfe      0.0961%
Deutsch (German)      0.0759%
Biete      0.0481%

Off-topic      0.0189%
Mining (Deutsch)      0.0166%
Press      0.0089%

Seriously?

My posts kinda look like that...

But at least I'm not ranting about the jews.

Hey, isn't Antisemitism illegal in Germany?
Pages:
Jump to: