Pages:
Author

Topic: Should a Jewish resturant owner be forced to serve a skinhead? - page 3. (Read 9157 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
well both of you are jewish or pro-jewish, so...

reality hurts sometimes!  Grin

I'm not Jewish, nor do I sympathize with them.  However, it's kinda funny:

Most popular boards by posts:
Politics & Society      133
Off-topic      16
Bitcoin Discussion      14
Off-Topic (Deutsch)      14
Deutsch (German)      12

Most popular boards by activity:
Off-Topic (Deutsch)      1.4553%
Politics & Society      0.2858%
Trading und Spekulation      0.1794%
Other      0.1738%
Anfänger und Hilfe      0.0961%
Deutsch (German)      0.0759%
Biete      0.0481%

Off-topic      0.0189%
Mining (Deutsch)      0.0166%
Press      0.0089%

Seriously?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
well both of you are jewish or pro-jewish, so...

reality hurts sometimes!  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
I'm not. I just figured that the truth about jews is not well known due to the Holocaust industry. So it's more important to properly talk the truth about jews than to say the truth about people from Finnland. The Finns spread fewer lies about themselves.

Almost all 220 posts of yours have been about Jews.  And we're on a website that has nothing to do with Jews.

That's an obsession.
+1
legendary
I'm not. I just figured that the truth about jews is not well known due to the Holocaust industry. So it's more important to properly talk the truth about jews than to say the truth about people from Finnland. The Finns spread fewer lies about themselves.

Almost all 220 posts of yours have been about Jews.  And we're on a website that has nothing to do with Jews.

That's an obsession.
legendary
I just try to educate people on the truth about jews. That's all.

It's plain to see for every youtube user.

That's what I'm asking.  Why?  I already know about all the conceptions and misconceptions about Jews.  What makes you so obsessed with them?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!

3 sentences on 2 lines, you are improving my dumb friend.

legendary
The question is: why are you so in love with these people?  You realize there's more than just this one religion, right?
you should become a judge or jury member and agree with all parties... LOL
legendary
no, i don't need you to teach me english, becuase i dont care about my english. english is a tool, if people can understand it is good enough.
have you seen his comments? they all(mostly) have the same form:
. .

That's dangerous talk; there is no such thing as "good enough."

But anyway, I apologize, I could've sworn you were referring to someone else Grin  Yeah, he really doesn't form his thoughts well.

pro-jew folks sometime are low learners.

In 1935, one would ask:

Should a German restaurant owner be forced to serve a jew?

At the time, the answer was: "hell, no!"

And the jews kept complaining. So who is wrong?

There is no right and wrong.  The Jews felt they were right.  The Germans felt they were right.

The question is: why are you so in love with these people?  You realize there's more than just this one religion, right?
pro-jew folks sometime are low learners.

In 1935, one would ask:

Should a German restaurant owner be forced to serve a jew?

At the time, the answer was: "hell, no!"

And the jews kept complaining. So who is wrong?
Activity: 683
"We need to remember that even great men had their flaws"

True, for some the following may be shocking, but even I have my flaws. I reach near perfection, but there are always those tiny little things.  Cool

That said, no one should be forced to do anything, it's the Jewish guy his restaurant, he choses who he's serving and who not.

what utter bull.

for 70 years now the friggin' jews keep whining, complaining and lamenting over the evil Germans, who simply figured that jewish products are shit and they did not buy anything from jews anymore in 1935, so jews made no profit from hard working Germans.

now all of a sudden none of this applies anymore?

gotta be kidding  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think a restaurant owner should have the right to serve food to whoever he wants, and you call it utter bull and your argument is about something that actually has nothing to do with it. Undecided

If it is a Jew or not doesn't actually matter in this case, or you want to force only Jewish restaurant owners to serve everybody?
A guy working hard in his own restaurant, yeah that are the jews you gotta fight, this guy has nothing to do with the jews that had and have the most power in the whole world.
legendary
You are WRONG!
Ghandi should have written to Churchill too. After all, they did not mind Stalin attacking Poland.
Have you ever tried to write a post with more than 100 words and 10 sentences?

My address is in the sig.

Also, a quick peek at posting history will answer your question.
Welcome, grammar Nazi!

I'm an idiot, please help me.

Good thing you have me.  How else would you learn anything on the Internet?

If he gave you a short answer, it's because that's all that was needed.  Nobody needs three novels to explain why the Earth is round.  You could probably fit that explanation into one or two sentences, couldn't you?

Pro tip: don't be a smartass, and then take offence to the backfire. Grin
no, i don't need you to teach me english, becuase i dont care about my english. english is a tool, if people can understand it is good enough.
have you seen his comments? they all(mostly) have the same form:
. .
legendary
Ghandi should have written to Churchill too. After all, they did not mind Stalin attacking Poland.

Welcome, grammar Nazi!

I'm an idiot, please help me.

Good thing you have me.  How else would you learn anything on the Internet?

If he gave you a short answer, it's because that's all that was needed.  Nobody needs three novels to explain why the Earth is round.  You could probably fit that explanation into one or two sentences, couldn't you?

Pro tip: don't be a smartass, and then take offence to the backfire. Grin

True, for some the following may be shocking, but even I have my flaws. I reach near perfection, but there are always those tiny little things.  Cool

That said, no one should be forced to do anything, it's the Jewish guy his restaurant, he choses who he's serving and who not.

what utter bull.

for 70 years now the friggin' jews keep whining, complaining and lamenting over the evil Germans, who simply figured that jewish products are shit and they did not buy anything from jews anymore in 1935, so jews made no profit from hard working Germans.

now all of a sudden none of this applies anymore?

gotta be kidding  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
You are WRONG!

Welcome grammar nazi!

for you information's when i asked he about hims count for words in hims post's, it are a so called re-to-ri-cal-led que-sti-on.
legendary

Activity: 683

legendary
You are WRONG!
have you ever tried to write a post with more then 100 words, and more than 10 sentences?
Pages:
Jump to: