Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 13. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I believe that now is not the right time to buy Bitcoins. It seems to me that the price of Bitcoin after the mark of 7,400 $ expands to $ 6200-5800. This is done on purpose to drive the boat.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I still think it is good to keep bitcoin (BTC) because the future when the number of digging has run out, the demand of bitcoin is increasing, the price will be extremely large
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
The risk of investing in Bitcoin is minimal, but the same profit is also small, because its price is already high. I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice. Its current price is very low. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future, so investing in it will be a better choice.
Activity: 238
I think it's not to late if you want to take position but careful for you to choose position, i think bitcoin is a little bit over buy now and that would be some correction. The best position is to take position after correction i think it's time for bitcoin flying again. Let's make bitcoin great again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
the price of bitcoin has increased a bit , I think now is a good time to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 48
I think before you buy Bitcoin, you have to look at the market, look at the past bitcoin market, and then make a judgment. According to my judgment, the market is now able to invest in bitcoin. Just a suggestion.
Activity: 101
Can buy now, too many people ask when to buy what currency, when can sell, I just want to say that we can tell you the advice, but more is that you need to fully understand, observe the market, research needs The development background of investment currency, don't be too blind to believe the views of others, money is your own, you should protect it
Activity: 202
Investing in btc now is a good idea, because for now the price is low due to the market situation, so investing in  btc is a good long term investment and the reward will come  as soon as possible and the price of btc will rise in market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
if you have money to buy bitcoin right now is good timing to invest right now, no longer time BTC will fully recovered again. as we can see the graph yesterday and today i think it will continue to pump slowly until the end of the year. so better invest now and earn profit later on.
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
Please tell me your opinion?

Buying bitcoins right now will only make you lose a huge amount of capital because  the market price is very high and you have to wait for the lowest price to come out before hoarding a huge amount of coins.
Activity: 140
Just buy it man, you say it to high now but maybe in another 6 month from now the bitcoin price will be much higher than now. So youll never to late to join a profit train mate, buy now and hold or if you have some experience in trading just trade it and youll be fine.

Buying bitcoin  in high price would not be a smart move. But if you buy now still justifiable due to the current price still a lot of potential to go up more. So its not too late IG you have capital buy now than buying later that it would much higher price.
Activity: 126
If you have enough money, I think you can invest now. The price of bitcoin is not very high now. Bitcoin was very expensive last year, and the price of bitcoin is already low compared to last year.
Activity: 65
It seems that Bitcoin has always been a very good investment, and its return has always been high. The current price is a very low price compared to $20,000, and I think it will soon reach a new price because the US regulation will be relaxed.
Activity: 70
I think you should have bought a week ago when the price was stable for a while, now it's practically going up 5% daily, you can buy now so you don't have FOMO but try to set goals, for example a little now, a little when it reaches 7600, a little when it goes up to 8000 and so until you feel comfortable with your investment, remember that the market is very volatile and you can lose if you sell out

Activity: 76
anytime is good to buy if you sell later and not when market go down. so decide what price you buy and sell for profit. your decision.
Activity: 106
Well, I think you are going to hold it for a long time. You can buy Bitcoin now. Although the price has fluctuated in the past two days, it is also at a falling price. It is still very good. You can consider investing in it..........
Activity: 34
Today's bitcoin price is $7,400, and the price is not too high, it is already very cheap. As the market rises again, it is likely to move to higher prices, and there will never be such a low price.

Yes, 7400 is just higher 30% than from the lowest $5k8, not so high to buy
Activity: 56
Today's bitcoin price is $7,400, and the price is not too high, it is already very cheap. As the market rises again, it is likely to move to higher prices, and there will never be such a low price.
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Price at now low but it can be lower if you wait 2 - 3 days.
Yesterday prices rise up little but it not bull run start, already all going back slowly
Activity: 138
why you didnt but bitcoin on its dumped price but for me i should regret that i didnt bought it on it's low price.
Pages:
Jump to: