Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 14. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Bitcoin is growing stronger with each passing day, so investment in bitcoin at any time is a good idea, and now as the price went slightly up some of those who invested in bitcoin for short term gain some profit. If you invest in bitcoin at this time then you have to hold the bitcoin for approximately 4 to 5 months to double your profit.  
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin now available at the lowest price it is better to invest in bitcoin at any price below 10000 dollars once the bull run start we cant any price below 10000 dollars
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
BTC's price is good for buying now, it starts to rise since 2 days ago,
i think if SEC accepts bitcoin it will start to the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
In fact, the price of Bitcoin is not too high. Bitcoin's price rose to $20,000 last year. Now the market is not good, and the price of Bitcoin has dropped a lot. I think you can invest in today's market.
well i do think bitcoin  price still low right now. Now there is a little market correction before we touch 300 billiom market cap. Sure i agree this still best time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 125
In fact, the price of Bitcoin is not too high. Bitcoin's price rose to $20,000 last year. Now the market is not good, and the price of Bitcoin has dropped a lot. I think you can invest in today's market.
Activity: 34
I often traded forex market and commodities using technical analys, from trader's perspective I have seen a price limit going up but it would not be as high as dec 2017, as there is a very strong level of resistance limiting the bitcoin.

This year is the down-trend year of BTC, 2017 was the uptrend year. So noway for BTC to reach $20k like the end of 2017
Activity: 210
Please tell me your opinion?

as far as I know, if this is our choice whether we buy bitcoin now or not, but we can not be sure that our profit is getting higher because the current bitcoin price is not much lower that is in the midline. I feel bitcoin will no longer experience big fall, if all you do is wait for the price to fall again, you will only regret it. my advice is better to buy it now and save it until the end of this year.

cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
I often traded forex market and commodities using technical analys, from trader's perspective I have seen a price limit going up but it would not be as high as dec 2017, as there is a very strong level of resistance limiting the bitcoin.
Activity: 114
bitcoin, let your life be in the market crypto currency. I'm sure you will get a lot of profit, because you know the ins and outs of the market
Activity: 49
It is worth it, the future is definitely getting better
From the perspective of investment, I think it is reasonable, and Bitcoin is worth adding, just like a house. The trend is getting better and better. So I think it is a good investment.
Activity: 367
if you want a long-term investment and with good profits, the main choice is bitcoin, because bitcoin has been showing its quality all along, although the price is sometimes up and down all is an option, let alone bitcoin has its own market interest and quality that can be given a thumbs up. and if and want to sell it is not too difficult because your profits are decisive.
Activity: 168
If you already have some BTC, my advice is to hold, but if not I think it's better to buy, because the price won't go down anymore.
yes now the price of Bitcoin in the crypto market is back up but the bitcoin prices are still up and down and have not recovered so from now on I suggest you to hold bitcoin and wait for the price of Bitcoin back because if you buy Bitcoin now you will get the price high
Activity: 208
Very sure, you should buy Bitcoin now. Bitcoin is the  most valuable asset in the crypto world. Even its value exceeds gold. Many people want it. Although now the price of Bitcoin expensive, but do not be afraid, in the next few months the price will surely go up. Believe me, if you do not want to be sorry, buy it now.
Activity: 266
Ideally you should have invested into it when it dipped now it is very high but if you can afford to buy it at this rate then do so because it has the tendency of hitting above $10,000 at least that is what the crypto experts are saying. So invest now and gain profit when the full swing of bitcoin run sets in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Now Bitcoin costs about 7400 dollars and I am very happy about it. Such a long drawdown and finally the growth began. For everyone who has bought Bitcoin at its peak, I think that it costs you to keep Bitcoin in the long term now, I do not see other options.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16

The prices of bitcoins today is still down at $10k dollars and it was the best time to invest in order to earn more profit when bitcoins grow up again.
If you and the OP are intent on seeing price developments of $ 10,000 bitcoin is a high price this year. Looking at bitcoin prices after february 2018 is very apprehensive, crash in the price so that it is very difficult to return above $ 10,000 even in recent months the highest price bitcoin just touch $ 8000. To know the best time to buy bitcoin, let your life be in the market crypto currency. I'm sure you will get a lot of profit, because you know the ins and outs of the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

The prices of bitcoins today is still down at $10k dollars and it was the best time to invest in order to earn more profit when bitcoins grow up again.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Do your own due diligence, go with your mind, study the market a little more to me it doesn't look like a trap but this crypto things change quickly.
Activity: 101
my forecast for the end of the year is 15k-25k dollars for bitcoin. So I think that now you need to buy bitcoin. Hold for 6 months and you will get a big profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I wrote many times that every investor should buy bitcoin at 6000$ because it was so attractive price and I also wrote that it would be much difficult to buy later because of fear. Anyway I think that you should find nice entry points to buy because it seems that bitcoin is forming the new upward trend. 
Pages:
Jump to: