Pages:
Author

Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH? - page 11. (Read 3540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Buy should be in the downturn of the market, when it is red, while there is no sense, bitcoin is growing again, but it's up to you anyway
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
the price of BTC is still ok right now and you just had right timing as of now because BTC had already awaken from last few months of down. as we can see the graph today BTC has reached 8000 usd and still a long way to go reaching last price of this coin. but BTC are just full of surprise, no wonder it will reach again it's last highest price or even more higher.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Please tell me your opinion?

If you want to buy bitcoin at this point I would like to tell you that it is too late. The best time to buy bitcoin is 1 month before the bitcoin price is 6k $
Activity: 72
The current price of bitcoin is 8,000 dollars, which is a bit high, but if you bought it at 6,000 dollars, it is now profitable, and at the current price, he still has a lot of room to rise, at least in the second generation of encryption. This is true before the currency is widely used.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

If we have to look into the long run, even the slight rise in BTC's price now and the fact that it's over $ 8,000 I think is not a high price. Even now I think it's good to invest in BTC with a thought about the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
as you said, its price is high, its better not to buy now because anytime the price of bitcoin will probably go down. so its better to wait for that opportunity, dont buy at high value, but if you can take that risk, you can go for it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
buy bitcoin now can be used as an option to get profit. we can know by buying bitcoin we can benefit by selling higher in some time to come. so I think I can buy with the amount of your money and hold up to a high price.
Activity: 168
It is still good to buy Bitcoin now even the price of it is high because i know that the price of it will go higher by the end of this year.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
If you are aiming for the right time to buy, wait until the market value of Bitcoin fall because it is given that dumps in the market are just temporary and once the recovery take place, huge profit will be earned. But if you do feel like the increase at this moment will be continuous, invest as early as possible to earn the advantage of investing at this point.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It depends on you on how knowledge what you have.  Are you idiot or what? Why you need to buy bitcoin if you know that it was too high?  It depends on when you know that the price still going up but when you see that bitcoin was going to dump then stop to buy bitcoin and wait until you feel that it was too cheap because when it sudden go rise then for sure you gain profit that you want.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I believe that now is a good time to buy, because the price goes even higher, it's only a small matter of time
Activity: 155
It depends on what you want really. If you are looking towards making some good earnings, then I would advise you buy now because the price of bitcoin is relatively low as compared to what it would be in the  near future. So sitting back, watching and asking whether or not to buy the coin is cheating yourself out of what will be a sweet sweet ride.
Activity: 238
You should av buy when d price is around $6300 but not too late. You can buy now or you can go for ethereum since ethereum refuse to rise now and am sure bfor end of July it will not be d same price as it is now
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I think that the cue ball will now be a great fall because it is very much overheated. I'm slowly occupy promising coin and I will have to wait for a growth on them. because the money will flow from the cue ball to the violas
Activity: 84
Comparison to the ath last year, still a good buy and still cheap  to join.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Now is not the time to buy bitcoin, unless losses is something you want to be making then by all means you can buy bitcoin. Altcoins are really not growing much now which means that they are still selling at cheap prices, that is what you should be looking at now, buying altcoins, bitcoin is on a recovery trend, it is out of the question but if you are planning to hold it for the long term then you can buy now.
Activity: 64
Mannnn, what are u still waiting for?Huh  I advice you buy and keep.... U never can say bitcoin may still increase greatly  and i think that will happen soon most likely....... If u have been used to investing using cryptocurrency.You can use it to trade and make more of it... But make clear findings before trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Bitcoin price is going to reach at $9000,it's quite expensive but if you have enough money to invest then why not since market is going to be green and also need to be consider Ethereum and Neo coins is also good to buy and hold until it is profitable, the price of these two altcoins were slowly increasing.
Activity: 40
Bitcoin is becoming more grounded with each passing day, so interest in bitcoin whenever is a smart thought, and now as the cost went marginally up a portion of the individuals who put resources into bitcoin for here and now increase some benefit. On the off chance that you put resources into bitcoin right now then you need to hold the bitcoin for around 4 to 5 months to twofold your benefit.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
It's up to you, if you plan to have a long term hold buy now and wait a few years. It's definitely a big profit you'll earn here. And if your plan is just short term you wait for dumping the price of bitcoins and buy it immediately. Just wait for the bitcoins to rise again and sell again.
Pages:
Jump to: