Pages:
Author

Topic: should hold or sold BNB ? - page 9. (Read 2361 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 17, 2019, 04:29:13 PM
Me too that was my initial thought which even made me got into panic selling of my BNB coins. Unfortunately for me, the coin even recorded another ATH which made me regretted my decision. Now I have used the recent drop to buy more BNB coins. Am going to hold for long this time round.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 04:26:42 PM
Depending on our trading skills and investment skills. If you are daily trader you can sell and buy back , if you are an investor , you should just wait and watch the news and make your move to buy or sell .
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 17, 2019, 04:10:57 PM
hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?
Buy rumors sell news

Keep holding your BNB, when you sell now be sure to buy back at higher price
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 04:09:41 PM
Surprisingly BNB rather spiked up after withdrawal was enabled. The fact that the hack of binance couldn't have any negative inpact on bitcoin price, we should have been smart enough to know that BNB too wasn't going to crash.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
May 17, 2019, 04:09:11 PM
In my opinion BNB is one of the most reliable investments over the past year. This coin shows stable growth and has great potential for Binance IEO investors.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 17, 2019, 04:08:46 PM
hi guys
Right now don’t sell BNB coin because Binance announced they will go to new launchpad coin which is Harmony Protocol https://mobile.twitter.com/binance/status/1128882848977412101 BNB price falling down for some rumours i think. But i hope again price will huge pump for new launchpad coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 17, 2019, 03:59:31 PM
BNB is something you should hold. All the Binance LaunchPad, Binance Dex and BNB pairs will make the price to skyrocket. Do not just follow the FUD and lose a big chance. HODL and enjoy he greatest rewards in very few months away.
Activity: 280
May 17, 2019, 03:55:04 PM
hi guys

The hightime we stopped listening to what people say in this space, the better and more profiting we would get. BNB is a very good project and like it or not, opening withdrawals won't have any kinda negative effect on the price. I advise you do more research on BNB to know the best decision for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
May 17, 2019, 03:49:36 PM
I think that now it is necessary to sell BNB. This coin has greatly increased in price and I think that it already has a small potential for growth. Buying BNB is very risky.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 17, 2019, 03:47:10 PM
it would be better to hold BNB because Binance is growing and the using of its coin will increase. and don't forget about IEOs - they also push the price of BNB higher.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
May 17, 2019, 03:44:25 PM
For big coin like BNB i will said Hold is the best choice and i recommend you to keep patience and wait untill your investment grow more than 3 times. It will be very easy for this coin to grow more than 3 times in 2-3 years.
The success of the project should be dictated by something and I did not find any explanation in your message, although I myself understand perfectly well that the Binance project is very successful, but I am interested in your point of view.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 17, 2019, 03:43:01 PM
Now is the time in the world of cryptocurrency.  What is just the best thing to hold.  Because the market is not very stable and it is better to wait a bit.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 17, 2019, 03:40:43 PM
Hold bnb! This is one of the alts that have build a reputation in cryptocurrency.  Although the situation of the crypto market is not encouraging right now. But about bnb, there will be good news. Bnb is an alt that will still pump just a matter of time. The dip isn't down to 10% compare to other alts. I will advice buy more  and hodl.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
May 17, 2019, 03:08:24 PM
With current reputation as well as businesses of Binance, I don't think selling BNB is a good choice. If you buy it at low, you can sell a small part to get some finance. But if you've just buy it and a little profited, it'd better to hold. Firstly, Binance has quarterly coin burn, this will reduce supply of BNB and hence increase its price. Secondly, Binance DEX is about to launch for BNB-based tokens. Many ERC-20 based tokens will move to BNB chain and consequently boost BNB's reputation. Finally, bitcoin's on the move. Being one of the top altcoins, BNB will constantly and healthily pump after bitcoin.
Yep, kind of agree with his idea. If i were you, i too choose to buy instead of sell it. BNB reputation is not bad in crypto market, it is even considered a potential coin. As you can see, it's listed on the top ten coins in coinmarketcap. In this tough market, you'd better to make your own decision with your own thinking. I mean you should take some research before making your mind up, not to be too hurried to decide quickly with the current movement. Anyways, it's your choice, let ponder and afterwards don't lead bad mood if the outcome is not like your expectation.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
May 17, 2019, 03:04:47 PM
Yeah of course we have to hold this BNB Coin.
The BNB is a coin from Binance and Binance is a big exchange that flows millions of dollars trading volume every day there.
I know that the BNB has go down, but it is will over when Binance lauch the new exchange called BinanceDex and BNB coin will flying so high.
kepp hold BNB guys.
Activity: 130
May 17, 2019, 02:46:40 PM
BNB token with a strong case as to why it still is a solid token to hodl even though times are tough for the industry financially. It will be an even more exciting coin to hodl once the bulls will return and institutional capital will start flowing into the space through Binance.
Activity: 1050
May 17, 2019, 02:20:49 PM
Whoever is holding BNB should keep close eyes on the whole development of the platform. It is currently moving to its own chain which will boost the utility of the coin. Beyond the recent hack lies a greater future with binance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
May 17, 2019, 01:40:07 PM
yes I think selling is better to avoid losses, and we can buy back after we see the situation that will occur after the withdrawal is opened back.
if in a growing market condition we might be able to sell it and switch to another asset first. and we can wait for prices to go back down as they are now. where after the increase there will definitely be a decline, we can use it.
copper member
Activity: 206
May 17, 2019, 01:37:25 PM
BNB price keeps soaring, because some projects are migrating to Binance chain since they believe it helps boost their awareness and maybe price. I think you should hold for mid to long term now that the heat is still on.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
May 17, 2019, 01:03:04 PM
yes I think selling is better to avoid losses, and we can buy back after we see the situation that will occur after the withdrawal is opened back.
Pages:
Jump to: