Pages:
Author

Topic: should hold or sold BNB ? - page 5. (Read 2361 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
May 19, 2019, 07:38:09 PM
Freaking question, "should hold or sold BNB ?" hold your promising Bnb tight for a few more semesters, going to be huge.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 07:29:54 PM
Holding bnb is liking holding a gold. Just hold and protect that asset carefully and don't be in a haste to make any decision that you will regret. Remember bitcoin started from somewhere before getting to where it is now. Hodl and be sure you will reap what you have sowned.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
May 19, 2019, 07:20:47 PM
You know, holding a Bnb tokens is very profitable. but if you just bought it now, you have to take a high risk. because it takes a long time to get a profit. the price is quite high and I think for the near future, prices will not rise again. but even so, in the end the BNB is still a good altcoin to hold.
Activity: 504
May 19, 2019, 07:17:41 PM
If you feel that it might drop, you can sell it now to be safe, then wait for the dip then buy back. But make sure with your analysis that  it will really dump, and don't just rely on others' FUDding for better gains. BNB is a good-performing token, so better not lose it in your portfolio.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 07:04:06 PM
BNB is one of the best performing coins of recent times. The price changes around $30. If you had invested a few months ago you would made your money 4x-5x. It is one of the best in recent months and holding will lead to bigger profits.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 19, 2019, 06:59:08 PM
What is clear is that if you buy the coin at a cheap price and have now experienced a very high increase, there is no harm if you sell it now and save the result to get a lower price when there is a price correction on the coin, because if the trend is still not up yet, it is probable that the price of the token will fall again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 19, 2019, 06:43:34 PM
hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?
BNB is a great coin to hodl and almost as important as BTC due to the dependent on its exchange. I see it hitting about $100 before the year runs out if the entire crypto market continues to surge.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 19, 2019, 06:33:22 PM
I am sure that the BNB will continue to rise, do not just let go because this is a future investment if the price goes down not dramatically then I will still hold the BNB.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 19, 2019, 05:54:06 PM
Actually this decision is in your own hands, whether you want to sell or you hold it, but long before that you have to look first at how the coin situation has good potential or just a coin that has a momentary value, and is ultimately worthless like some  another coin, if it's the same as other coins, you better immediately release the coin
Activity: 560
May 19, 2019, 05:43:06 PM
HOLD, bnb is the currency of one of the largest exchanges of cryptocurrencies, in the long term it will continue to rise because it has a great usability in its platform as well as in the decentralized exchange, besides that it is being used as a means of payment in some businesses and alliances that binance!
Activity: 471
May 19, 2019, 05:41:24 PM
BNB is a great coin to have in your portfolio, especially if you trade on Binance. I sold some of my BNB when the news of the hack got out, but bought them all back a few days later, I think BNB will be one of the best coins in 2019
I think a $50 BNB will happen this year, as long as Biance stay as the biggest exchange and as long as the altcoin market doesn't collapse!
if it is still used by many people, maybe Binance will be better this year, we still need to be vigilant because things can happen that are not desirable because the market can have risk risks that are not expected to come.
to sell or store it, you have to check the condition whether it is possible to sell it or not.
don't make the wrong decision, because you can lose it.
Activity: 336
May 19, 2019, 05:34:23 PM
BNB is proving to be one of the coins with a great potential. Even after the hacking incident, it still looks positive. I would say it is better you hodl it for long. I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit $50 by the end of the year
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
May 19, 2019, 05:20:27 PM
BNB is a great coin to have in your portfolio, especially if you trade on Binance. I sold some of my BNB when the news of the hack got out, but bought them all back a few days later, I think BNB will be one of the best coins in 2019
I think a $50 BNB will happen this year, as long as Biance stay as the biggest exchange and as long as the altcoin market doesn't collapse!
Activity: 336
May 19, 2019, 05:01:23 PM
BNB is a coin, which is an asset of one exchange and its further price and existence depends entirely on Binans. If things are going well for them, then the BNB price will rise, if it’s bad, then the price will fall.
I do not want to risk and invest in BNB for a long time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 19, 2019, 11:58:03 AM
I doubt if there will be an effect on BNB price after the hack. Binance had taken fast action and secured all funds on the recent attack. There are also IEO projects coming up in binance. Do not listen to humors, not unless there is a solid basis.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 19, 2019, 11:50:53 AM
The latest hack didn't left any impact on Binance coin (BNB) price. Today BNB is traded at $29. Sell or hold strategy will depend on your trading  strategy. If you have profits at the current rate, you can sell and wait to buy again. If you want to hold it for long term, it will be better strategy and you can get even  $50 per BNB.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 19, 2019, 11:45:16 AM
hi guys

If you trust the BNB token from the beginning, then why do you want to sell it just because you heard some peoples opinion ?
Some peoples may want to buy BNB token with cheaper price by spreading FUD into the community.
So, better not always to hear other peoples opinion seriously because it can affecting your investment profit.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 19, 2019, 09:54:36 AM
hi guys

That's just a rumour by those that want to buy BNB at a very cheap price. Binance coin is a coin with huge potential and with the current price I believe its still under valued. Therefore, I will advise you to hold your BNB because it will turn out to be a good fortune in the future.

Thank you.. I have always told my friend this but he is better arguing. There's always this kind of talk from people who want a good coin to dump so that can bag enough. BNB is a very good project that everyone wants to get in and take their position.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
May 19, 2019, 09:46:59 AM
hi guys

They close their withdraw because of security reasons. Therefore i don't think BNB price will drop after withdraw open.  But sometimes it can happen. search some more news and get the decision. I also some BNB coins. let's see.
Activity: 294
May 19, 2019, 09:23:59 AM
BNB is one of the most perspective altcoins on the market and furthermore it has huge potential to grow, because Binance is one of the most popular and trusted exchanges in the whole crypto space and BNB will only add more and more value.
Pages:
Jump to: