Pages:
Author

Topic: should hold or sold BNB ? - page 7. (Read 2361 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 03:11:28 AM
binance coin is a token that has great potential and about yesterday's incident about hacking in my opinion so far no bad effects have happened and binance coin still shows a significant increase recently. so i won't sell it just because i'm worried, because i still believe in them and will keep holding it

Compared to the market price of BNB has reached over buy price. I believe that the recent price hike is due to Binance's earlier fomo being pumped. Make people think that the next IEO will get the same fomo. For me, it is currently not recommended to hold BNB
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
May 19, 2019, 02:40:12 AM
If crypto truly booms, BNB would surely benefits as one of the top exchangers that valued their tokens differently. A direction that encourages investor to use, paying fees and circulate. Still BNB is one of the coins that doesn't impacted by the crypto dumps and still on its ATH unlike BTC that long gone from 20k, IMO hodling BnB doesn't sqeeuze that fast like others but definitely a safer choice
Totally agree with you. I hold my BNB and do not intend to sell them. I watch the coin grow in value)
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
May 19, 2019, 02:28:13 AM
BNB is something you should hold. All the Binance LaunchPad, Binance Dex and BNB pairs will make the price to skyrocket. Do not just follow the FUD and lose a big chance. HODL and enjoy he greatest rewards in very few months away.
Thanks for the advice, I fully support your opinion and I also think that there are many reasons not to sell these tokens, as there are many options where prices will tend to increase. Therefore, everyone here needs to make the right choice.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
May 19, 2019, 02:00:08 AM
If crypto truly booms, BNB would surely benefits as one of the top exchangers that valued their tokens differently. A direction that encourages investor to use, paying fees and circulate. Still BNB is one of the coins that doesn't impacted by the crypto dumps and still on its ATH unlike BTC that long gone from 20k, IMO hodling BnB doesn't sqeeuze that fast like others but definitely a safer choice
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
May 19, 2019, 01:27:33 AM
Better to hold the BNB than selling cheap and I don't see any good reason to sell early except latest 7000BTC hack. It takes time to discover the real value of the coin and project, so we have no other choice to see the real market value of Binance coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
May 19, 2019, 01:07:47 AM
binance coin is a token that has great potential and about yesterday's incident about hacking in my opinion so far no bad effects have happened and binance coin still shows a significant increase recently. so i won't sell it just because i'm worried, because i still believe in them and will keep holding it
Many holders expect from the Snapshot BNB plan to get IEO ticket rations, so many are waiting for this, besides, the factor that could have survived the case of yesterday's hack had a big impact. But indeed BNB has a strong resistance to maintaining volume due to the trust and use of large amounts of dailly usage from users for trading fee requirements, we should even continue to buy these coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 19, 2019, 12:02:04 AM
For me its better to just hold the bnb coins than selling it now. Because even the coins dropped its price from the past time it may literaly get backs its price on an even higher price on the next more future times.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
May 18, 2019, 10:45:54 PM
you better hold a bnb coin and don't rush to sell it, bnb still has the potential to be even higher, but if you are in doubt, you can sell half of your bnb coins.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 18, 2019, 10:39:12 PM
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 10:25:41 PM
hi guys
i bought some BNB at 0.00295 but i heard
that after withdraw open in binance BNB
will drop so should i sell now and buy
back after withdraw open ?

I think this time selling BNB is more profitable because of the massive increase of the price. If you think that you gain profit already then why still holding it? Do make your own best decision because markets as i think is in the bull stage already so better have a right choice. Goodluck

BNB had a terrible price drop this year because this coin had once dropped to $4 and now it has risen more than $28. I think you have earned more than 700% of your profits, so it's best to sell now because this coin will be very difficult to raise in the near future and there will be a big correction when the market turns red. If I were you, I would consider safe options and would sell them all when achieving a profit of over 200%.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
May 18, 2019, 09:10:02 PM
hi guys

I think this time selling BNB is more profitable because of the massive increase of the price. If you think that you gain profit already then why still holding it? Do make your own best decision because markets as i think is in the bull stage already so better have a right choice. Goodluck
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
May 18, 2019, 08:18:03 PM
You should first investigate where the news came from, because after the BNB hacking that resulted in> 7,000 BTC being stolen, BNB prices continued to reach a low of $ 18 to $19, but in a few days the BNB could rise immediately, even now the price could be more expensive, reaching $ 25. So try to holding BNB longer
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 18, 2019, 07:53:36 PM
Don't decide a rush Binance token is a potential token, don't worry about that you brought to the binance because it will going up more again the price. Binance is not easy to dump because they have a lot of investors and even supporters and I will make sure to you that binance token that you holding right now if you give your patient to that token you will get huge profit.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
May 18, 2019, 07:47:20 PM
BNB has high potential of increasing its value. The foundation is rock solid and they have visible dev team. If I have BNB and I don't have immediate need to enchash it, I will hold. But it all depends on your current situation. If you can afford to hold it longer, in my opinion, better hold it. But at the end of the day, your own decision should matter on this aspect.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
May 18, 2019, 07:46:23 PM
Prior hack on the Binance made it easy to speculate the price of BNB. Binance team can speculate the price of BNB for recovering ht loss of 7000 BTC. It is just my opinion but IEO-s are not enough to recover the latest loss on the exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 07:40:46 PM
hi guys
You have one of the gems in the crypto space and you are holding what can give you huge profit in future.
So no one should be able to tell you what to do,if not yourself.
Therefore, make the right decision.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 07:24:29 PM
Just tell me if you are short term or long term investor. That's the main factor and people can easily hold till 100$, but other people can sell for 30 and then buy back for 16 let's say
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 18, 2019, 06:29:56 PM
BNB = excellent. Bought 3K worth @ $5 a share when I also bought NEO.

Both have been excellent(NEO before it crashed obviously)
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 06:22:31 PM
harmony sale is coming, so it is hard decision. You know, BNB price is up 40% according to last week, so I would say that BNB is risky investment and it can be dumped, because buyers are fixing profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
May 18, 2019, 06:16:02 PM
I think that now is a good time to sell BNB. I do not think that this coin can show good growth in the next few months. For this reason, I advise selling this coin while it is expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: