Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 16. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
I think it depends on your decision, but I suggest that you combine investment, spend 70% of your money on Bitcoin, and 30% invest in LTC, so the risk of investment will be reduced and the profits you get will be maximized.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 09:06:46 PM
I will choose Bitcoin for sure if I have to choose one coin. Also, Bitcoin price is more stable as compared to Litecoin.

For  me I choose bitcoin also, it is a good coin to buy and highly recommended. Other coins are also good but no coins can depeat bitcoin in terms of giving good profit, much more in the long term investment.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
It has been a long time losing the charm of litecoin. I do not hear much about its name. but still lives in the shadow of btc. i think btc makes more sense.
Activity: 54
September 04, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
Definitely bitcoin. bitcoin is the most invested coin as is evident from its market dominance that is still above 50%. Also Litecoin has no clear roadmap and no news coming ahead which could pull the prices up. Investors confidence in litecoin is on shaky grounds after charlie lee dumped it. On the other side the market confidence is hugely attached to bitcoin prices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 04, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
It's obvious. Litecoin may be a good coin which is now developing or growing into a great coin but bitcoin is the coin I will advise you to buy. Bitcoin  after buying and holding for a longer period will generate more profits than litecoin.
litecoin is good ofncourse not as good as bitcoin but still it is nice to be popular and it deserves people s attention
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 04, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
i think taht bitcoin and litecoin are not enemoes they are just two different cryptocurrencies which should be together
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:41:50 PM
It's time to invest in Bitcoin in the world of digital currencies. because it will rise soon. Litecoin is not a rival for bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 04:39:03 PM
It's obvious. Litecoin may be a good coin which is now developing or growing into a great coin but bitcoin is the coin I will advise you to buy. Bitcoin  after buying and holding for a longer period will generate more profits than litecoin.
Activity: 141
September 04, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
I will choose Bitcoin for sure if I have to choose one coin. Also, Bitcoin price is more stable as compared to Litecoin.
It seems to me that the price of bitcoin is stable compared to any other. At least if you exclude the case of the bubble, it is.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 01:54:18 PM
i prefer to stick to bitcoin rather than litecoin. why should i use a clone if i can also have the original? therefore my recommendation is bitcoin.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
If I had a choice, what to buy - Litecoin or Bitcoin, I would definitely choose the Bitcoin. Nowadays there are lots of good news about its future big rising.
there are a lot of forecasts and they are completely different. There is news that they want to sell a lot of Bitcoin on the market, and this again will lead to a drop in prices. Thus, I do not know whether to believe in the future development of the crypto-currency market or not.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 04, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
If I had a choice, what to buy - Litecoin or Bitcoin, I would definitely choose the Bitcoin. Nowadays there are lots of good news about its future big rising.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 04, 2018, 01:27:20 PM
Everyone in the world knows, that Bitcoin is a coin that is known to the public and bitcoin is famous for its advantages in generating large amounts of profits. Bitcoin is the main coin born from Crypto, it has the largest community and capabilities that are unmatched by other coins. The graph will continue to be active, it has a certain period in showing its highest achievement. The opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price is now in front of the eye, then waiting for bitcoin to raise the price.
Instead of Litecoin, use your money to buy ETH or NEO which is more clearly developed and also prospects for the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
September 04, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
Activity: 208
September 04, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

I will go for Bitcoin! 100% because of many reasons, Bitcoin is the king of crypto and now the price of bitcoin is getting higher, and i believe that it will continue and bitcoin is a promising coin. Go for bitcoin, bitcoin is better than Litecoin.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
You need to ask yourself first Bitcoin or Altcoins? In my opinion is it better that you buy Bitcoin instead of altcoins like Litecoin. The reason is that everything depends of the price of bitcoin. After the come of alt season you can switch your holdings to alt coins like Litecoin.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
September 04, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
I think you should buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin has many similarities to bitcoin, it is higher in bitcoin.
Activity: 162
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
September 04, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

Always buy bitcoin first before any altcoins.  Diversify your funds into bitcoins and altcoins.  Maybe half into bitcoin and half divided into some altcoins.  This will give your portfolio some stability.  Bitcoin value will continue increasing as time goes by. Within few years it will be halved again and its value will definitely double up at least.  Altcoins, however, are not easy to predict. They may become major coins, or they may become some shitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
In terms of investment, Litecoin is more profitable. The low cost of a coin is a convenient and affordable investment asset. Quotations in early 2017 fluctuated within 4-5 dollars. The increase to date is huge
Activity: 162
September 04, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
Instead of any of these, I would rather suggest you to buy an altcoin that shall be good for you profitability and earnings. Coins like PRG, ICX and LISK are pretty good and will rise by the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: