Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 27. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 11:02:38 AM
As of now, the value of Bitcoin is around $16,000. If you can afford to buy it now, then go buy some of it. But if you cannot, then you should wait until its value drops. It is too difficult to predict when will the value of Bitcoin increase or decrease. Buy Bitcoin at your own risk. The decision will be on yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:55:20 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

That's probably a good idea because bitcoin is so expensive today. But if you really have the money to invest big and buy a bitcoin or two, then that's good and there's no need for you to wait for the time for its market price to drop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 11, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
Presently is the best time to purchase bitcoin, on the grounds that starting at now bitcoin is persistently rising and you're confirmation to increase high benefit now is huge. In the event that you look the situation bitcoin is all the while expanding and I figure it will never back or lose it's an incentive later on, rather it will goes rise and rice consistently
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
December 11, 2017, 10:39:58 AM
it depend on you. for me i wont buy now because BTC price very high and we dont know when is btc price dump or pump. so if i where you wait if the btc price dump. then buy btc and store in your wallet until btc price pump up,
Activity: 116
December 11, 2017, 07:55:13 AM
i would wait till it fall under 2000 to buy again
but its difficult to fall under that number at least within a year  i think .
but everything is possible
but for me i wouldn't buy at this moment even 0.1btc
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 07:52:16 AM
bitcoin this year has grown 20 times and next year it will only grow, pokupt or not everyone decides itself. For me, bitcoin is a good investment
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 07:40:41 AM
Buying bitcoin is a right thing to do and you never regret. Well that would be risky but just wait patiently.
You have still enough time to buy or invest. Many predicting that the value of btc will continue to increase.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 07:39:10 AM
yes you should it's getting more high, buy and hold it more time..
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
December 11, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
Good afternoon! buy or not to buy - it is your own desicion. I try never give advises anybody because after that there is the rick to  being responsible for that. Regarding to bitcoin is hard to make predictions, but for me is clearly that in near future it will grow, of course with downs, corrections. If you still don't have any bitcoins, buy by parts.
Activity: 207
December 11, 2017, 07:20:40 AM
It is hard to buy bitcoin as of now since the price of bitcoin dramatically rises up. If we can wait the time for it to goes down, we can do it and then wait again for it to rise up so that we can have interest from it. This is one strategy when deciding if you are going to buy or not.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 11, 2017, 07:02:53 AM
Bitcoins have many benefits and it helps people make a lot of money. so i will invest in bitcoin. I want to make a lot of money from it and of course I will start buying a little bitcoin.

Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 11, 2017, 07:00:57 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
I read so many question like this in forum to buy bitcoin when the price is down, well, you can't predicted what will happen to bitcoin if you fell to buy just do it right now. Because bitcoin is volatile the price was up and down. Then if you have enough fund to invest in bitcoin yes you can do there's nothing to be late in buying bitcoin. If you have plan to invest much better you just do it now.
Activity: 210
December 11, 2017, 06:48:44 AM
Buy some and invest it.
Activity: 358
December 11, 2017, 06:47:19 AM

now, bitcoin price is fuckin up. you will loss much money if buy it now. but im sure if bitcoin price will be more higher than now.
i never buy it, i try earn form many campaign. and why not try the other coin like ethereum? its one of other coin that have high potential in 'profit'
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 11, 2017, 06:45:38 AM
I don't think we should ask this question. If we want an investment with better profits, i guess it is best to buy bitcoin. Though the proce is increasing day by day, but so long as you have the financial capacity to buy, then i guess you should because bitcoin will continue to increase in value.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 11, 2017, 06:37:28 AM
Investing is always a good idea, but a little risky..learn all the info, concerning bitcoin purchasing before investing in it
If you have intended to choose investing in bitcoin then don’t go for the fear factor. Risk is always there but you can’t find anything that is free of risks now a days. Investing involves much risk and fear factor but there are some remedies you have to opt. that will definitely lessen the chance of loss and give you more chances to be a successful investor in future. Learn better and the practice.
We should embrace the risk and take it like a serious investor. Risk is always there and it only depend on our self if we are going to be a risk taker or just observe and watch the market because if we will just keep doing that then there will be no progress for us to reach the possible success behind those risks that we are afraid of.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 05:42:03 AM
Investing is always a good idea, but a little risky..learn all the info, concerning bitcoin purchasing before investing in it
If you have intended to choose investing in bitcoin then don’t go for the fear factor. Risk is always there but you can’t find anything that is free of risks now a days. Investing involves much risk and fear factor but there are some remedies you have to opt. that will definitely lessen the chance of loss and give you more chances to be a successful investor in future. Learn better and the practice.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 12:40:30 AM

I think it is still possible to invest in bitcoin, many predict the bitcoin price next year will be very high, now the price has already reached 26000 $
 and now is good situation for buy
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 09, 2017, 12:34:33 AM
If you are into long term investment then you should buy bitcoin right now because the price might not come down again since the demand is getting bigger and bigger. You should buy bitcoin so you can have the benefits of having bitcoin and you should hold it for long term because that is the best option.
Activity: 93
December 09, 2017, 12:16:44 AM
As of now, Bitcoin is currently increasing in value. However, we don't know what will happen in the future. It may INCREASE nor DECREASE. But for me, it's worth a try. Life is a gamble anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: