Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 30. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 08:18:50 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
I think it is indeed wise to wait for its value to fall or to become low, then invest as much as possible because in that way, the profit will be bigger. But even if i value is already high, huge profit will be assured since for a long run, its msrket price is expected to be more expensive in the future so buying at this price would be still profitable.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 08:12:04 AM
Yes its a good decision to buy now, as you see the flow of bitcoin, it go high and low, and whenever its get high it go higher than before. So big possibility that it will continue to go up.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 08, 2017, 07:50:42 AM
In my prediction, it will fall down at the end of this year when the hard forks finish. So, you can wait to invest or you can choose some good altcoins now because they are going down such as IOTA, Litecoin or Ethereum
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 07:16:10 AM
The future 2018 I think there should be a few big shocks, if you are a long-term investment, then buy it now, no problem. Hold your chips firmly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 07:10:35 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Drop soon is only as correction. Correction is always happen but now i think not so deep.
You should buy bitcoin if you want to get profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
December 08, 2017, 06:56:52 AM

Obviously, noobs like you drastically become attracted to bitcoins when price surges like this. Bitcoin was @ $800 about a year ago but nobody seems to notice it, then now everybody is in panic. Take my advice, son... be fearful when everybody is GREEDY.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 06:53:44 AM

I can not say anything in advance! In one day, the bitcoin increased to $ 4,000, whether it fell. The psychology of many people is to wait bitcoin to buy, but do not know!
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 06:48:38 AM
Yes, do buy bitcoin even if the price is so high. It can rise even more on the first months of 2018 you never know. If the price drops after you buy bitcoin, don't panic for it will rise again.
Activity: 476
December 08, 2017, 06:39:26 AM

Bitcoin prices are declining slightly now. Have you bought it?
I hope you do not leave this good moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

If you are always thinking twice if bitcoin will go up or down then you are just wasting your time since you start joining and learning bitcoin. Why not review the bitcoin price depth to realize the average increment for this year so that you could decide to yourself from which way bitcoin is really heading to move up or to move down but is strongly advice to purchase right now as the most speculated value for next year is $20,000.  Smiley
Activity: 4
December 08, 2017, 06:11:47 AM
why not?

Activity: 114
December 08, 2017, 06:06:44 AM
I think its a good decision.  Because btc price raising day by day.  And I  think it will never going down in short time period.
Activity: 378
December 08, 2017, 06:05:47 AM

Its up to you but try to buy bitcoin when the value of bitcoin will dump then hold it until the bitcoin pump no one can predict in the value of bitcoin so you need to take the risk before you buy bitcoin think always .
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
December 08, 2017, 06:01:08 AM
Such a decision should be undisputed ! And there is no possible scenario in which you'll regret purchasing bitcoin because it is simply able to make lives much better due to lots of reasons .

As for either to wait or not  ,it really depends on whether you got a relatively high budget or not because if you got some money you'd really be wanting to go all in right now no matter whether it'll decrease in value or not .
If you are on a budget then you should wait for the next hard fork or correction . Actually there's lots of rumors saying that a new fork will be mad very soon and it'll derive a coin called bitcoin diamond , but it's still just rumors .

It's never too late to buy bitcoin , but sooner is always better than later . Anyway whether you invest in bitcoin now or later it's still a good initiative and a step that you have to accomplish if you want to get profit and be in the holders club !
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 08, 2017, 05:52:59 AM
For me i thing this is the 2nd best time to invest in bitcoin, buy bitcoin now hold until it will reach 25k$
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 05:46:07 AM
Now is the best time to buy bitcoin, because as of now bitcoin is continuously rising and you're assurance to gain high profit now is big. If you look the scenario bitcoin is simultaneously increasing and i think it will never back or lose it's value in the future, instead it will goes rise and rice continuously.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 05:40:00 AM

Price may or may not drop, but I don't think we will have a drastic drop. As in my opinion even you buy now and after the purchase if the BTC price drop it will not remain that amount much longer. Which mean you will not have to regret much longer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
December 08, 2017, 05:37:19 AM
Buy and keep it for atleast a year. I have seen and heard positive trends will come to bitcoin next year. Also now that the scaling solution for bitcoin is ready. The lightning network. Woah. It will surely be a blast.
Activity: 396
December 08, 2017, 05:34:48 AM

I know the current btc prices are very high and many want to make a profit from it. But I think if you have invested in btc before then it is very good but if you are not yet, invest in btc. Because I think the btc price is about to hit the ceiling, that makes the demand for btc less and people are gradually selling their btc. I think prices will start to fall until demand stabilizes.
Activity: 9
December 08, 2017, 05:30:56 AM
Okay.

The beat is still strong.
But just to see the various situations
It is good to continue the situation judgment.
Pages:
Jump to: