Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 22. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 09:26:30 AM
Bitcoin price : $ 10000 > Oh shit, bitcoin price too high, i will wait down
Bitcoin price : $ 12000 > Oh god, i will wait for btc crash
Bitcoin price : $ 15000 > This is insane, bitcoin price will crash soon
Bitcoin price : $ 17000 > Why i not bought some at $10000 price?
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 08:42:28 AM
For now this bitcoin price is very fast rising,So it is perfect if you have 1 bitcoin for investasi,What else if you have more than 1 bitcoin is good.But if for me can not buy 1 bitcoin, can its just looking for free. 😅😅
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 07:59:18 AM
Trace Mayer says its a bit overvalued atm. But considering predictions it is still good time to buy (and hodl for couple of years)

https://twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/940658198549336064
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 06:54:51 AM
I think not necessarily, if you want to get rich quick to buy bitcoin. you yourself know the price is now very expensive. I think it would be better to hold on until the normal price, nanty if it is normal you just invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 15
December 13, 2017, 06:50:11 AM
Price will drop for sure but how will you know when and how much. Just invest and wait for some days, you will certainly book a profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 06:47:36 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
It's only half of capitalization now, soon prise will go to 30k$ atleast, i thin you should to buy some bitcoins and wait)

I would suggest waiting for the price to drop. It's very high atm and I think it will go down for a little before going up. Buy in the dips.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 06:41:56 AM
There is always quick dip to watch out, but you need to be really fast to buy that. Remember everyone wants bitcoin to fall to buy it, like yourself. So thats why it probably wont fall too much. Good luck!
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 06:37:59 AM
Following Tony Robbins advice in investment: If you compare 3 people, one who waits for the best moment after a dip, one who invest badly and buys during a peak before a drop, and one who just randomly enters the market. In order, the best performer is the randomly entering the market. Second, is the one who invested badly. Last one, the one who waited. Of course, this is for longer periods of time and not day trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
December 13, 2017, 06:36:30 AM
To be honest I don't know what to expect, when price was around 9000$ I thought that it will drop, and in one moment it did... for 500 dollars or so. But not long after price jumped a lot more. I believe that price will drop soon, but maybe it will happen in same way. This price is insane, it has risen so fast and im afraid that it will drop as fast. But it stayed up a longer than i expected, maybe it will continue to rise. I would not invest in this moment, it is too risky.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 13, 2017, 06:31:52 AM
In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bitcoin, and I think the price will drop soon.
There is no guarantee bitcoin price will go down soon, if you have the money you better buy now before the bitcoin price rise to another level.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 13, 2017, 06:28:43 AM
Investing in Bitcoin is never late. If you have confusion, just research the coin market trend for a couple of weeks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 06:19:47 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
The price of bitcoin increasing too mush fast more than we expect. Now 1 Bitcoin= 16676.85$. personally i don't think so it's right time to Buy bitcoin If you wanna buy bitcoin than may guarantee you a high amount of losses. So, It's better to wait for Bitcoin dump!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 13, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

You can wait when it is corrected it itself yes you are right it will drop soon as it is correcting itself, you could wait a little bit, but anytime is always a good time to buy bitcoin because the potential price of bitcoin is not yet reaching at this level so it's your choice when you want to buy bitcoin.
Yes i agree on that because if we speak about buying bitcoin the price is really  a big factor on the decision that we  made i believe that we need to be more temperate regarding the price if we really want to buy btc.Maybe buying btc will always done during its low price because if we buy it during its high price mayve we can afford on it because it needs a big capital.
Activity: 20
December 13, 2017, 06:08:09 AM

In fact, bitcoin has dropped dramatically on Dec/10, the time after you post 2 days. If we were awake, we would have been able to buy cheaply. I do not dare to assert the upcoming bitcoin will be like?
Activity: 16
December 13, 2017, 06:03:15 AM
Well I would invest half now, and half later. If it goes down a lot invest other half, and vice versa. Cause with bitcoin you never know where it will go.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 13, 2017, 05:59:37 AM

You can wait when it is corrected it itself yes you are right it will drop soon as it is correcting itself, you could wait a little bit, but anytime is always a good time to buy bitcoin because the potential price of bitcoin is not yet reaching at this level so it's your choice when you want to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

The price of bitcoin now is rapidly rising up and up again and i don't think if it good ti buy a bitcoin in this time. Because my technique ni buying a bitcoin i just wait to dropping low again. And when it happens this is my tine to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is dropping low then after i buy i think the bitcoin will rising up again after the dropping low because it is its traits the fluctuating value
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
December 13, 2017, 05:54:03 AM
BTC is volatile assets it can rise and drop at the same time, but hodling your BTC is a nice asset only to sell it at the expected target price.
Owning a bitcoin is like having an investment in the future so I guess the answer is thou shalt not doubt my words
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 05:47:13 AM
It is hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin. But a a deflationary currency and more and more real world applications it is a good and sound investment.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 05:46:11 AM
No one can predict what happen about the price of bitcoin, just always check the price of bitcoin because we do not know if the bitcoin is decrease easily because of the fast increase of the price now,or increase continously because of the good feedback of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: