Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy more ETH? - page 19. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:12:05 AM
I think you should not ask to buy you or not, you have to decide for yourself, although I think that ETH will soon begin to grow
Yes,  I think so when price is very attractive, but this is not an excuse for breaking your rules and investing in one coin more than you planned. I believe on ETH, but I'm not ready to invest all the money in it.

Yes I really believe that now is the right time to buy while the crypto currency market is still very cheap so we can get more earnings once the market will survive because most of the time bull market for crypto is the fourth market of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
I think you should not ask to buy you or not, you have to decide for yourself, although I think that ETH will soon begin to grow
Yes,  I think so when price is very attractive, but this is not an excuse for breaking your rules and investing in one coin more than you planned. I believe on ETH, but I'm not ready to invest all the money in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
today the price of ETH is low. If you  want to buy ETH and invest, then it is the time as the price will get high in a short time. Buy as more as possible and wait to get more profit.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
Yes should definitely buy ETH as more you can. Now the price is low but it will get higher so it is very good time to buy more ETH and wait until the price will go up.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:10:01 AM
Despite the fact that the market is not too happy, in my opinion now is the right time for investment, and etherium is very good for this!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
I think yes. After all, this is a very strong crypto currency. The Ethereum platform is continuously evolving, and application development standards are developing with it, and if today ERC-20 tokens dominate in this market, in the future it is likely that more and more projects will be built on the improved ERC-223 or ERC-777 standards.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 17, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
Ethereum price seems very low at the moment, I never though Ethereum would go this low again, so the chance that Ethereum bounds back to 400 or 500 dollars or above this year is very high, and then there will be a chance for a very good profit. But like in all investment, only invest what you’re ready to lose, so if Ethereum starts to tank even more, then be ready to sell.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 17, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
I think that current Ethereum price is lower than real value at least few times. After summer time and implementation new updates in the Ethereum network in few months the price will be few times greater than now.

Ethereum has very low price now and it is much give you profit of you buy more, if I have a lot of money I will buy more eth ,this is the best time to buy because the price is very dip.
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
Ethereum Foundation purchased google ads soliciting Ether purchasing in 2017.

The web archive 'members. Hopefully so will the SEC.

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 17, 2018, 06:49:37 AM
And isn't better for newbies like you that the market is still down? That means a good opportunity to scoop these promising coins at low price. This is what some experts are saying. When the market are down, ordinary people are sad and exit with losses while the whales have huge grins and btfd.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 17, 2018, 06:47:24 AM
Taking a critical look at Ethereum on the market, it is obvious that the price of ETH is relatively low. This is the opportunity to buy more of this potential coin at cheap price and hold for the bull market.
Activity: 297
August 17, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
I think that current Ethereum price is lower than real value at least few times. After summer time and implementation new updates in the Ethereum network in few months the price will be few times greater than now.
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 06:40:11 AM
Now that the price is down and hoping for it to go up in a short while, i would prefer to buy ETH no and hold it till the price goes up.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?

I think you can divide your capital to buy
The first 50% are purchased right now
If the market continues to decline, good price to buy with the remaining 50% of capital
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 06:34:09 AM
Absolutely! Ethereum is going through a rough patch at the moment but I strongly believe it will be the easiest cryptocurrency to rebound once the bull run sets in. Ethereum has a vast use case in the crypto atmosphere and I believe its only a matter of time before it does the upward spin. However, invest wisely!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
The market is now quite bleak, but it is a good time for us to buy, because the price is very low. and there are waiting and gaining.
i see a lot of people are sure that the prices are very low now, but even we compare with the prices year ago we will see that today prices are good. I think now is time to wait bull signal for ETH buying.
this best opportunity maybe will not come again in few week or months later.this is the last for ethereum price going down, and it will recovered soon to above $1k.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 17, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
If you are able to do it, then immediately do it, because worried that if you wait too long for a lower price it will only waste your time if the market suddenly recovers quickly. Because if you are ready to buy then you are willing to hold for the long term, if you see the market you can believe that the recovery of the market still takes a while.
Activity: 602
August 17, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
It is difficult to give you advice if you are in doubt, but it is obvious that the current price of ETH is acceptable for purchase, given the price that was earlier and the prospects of this coin. This requires the use of this market situation.
Activity: 181
August 17, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
it is a good decision because the ethereum value is currently down, if possible then you have to buy it as much as possible in order to get a big profit
Pages:
Jump to: