Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy more ETH? - page 20. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 06:10:30 AM
I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?
Buying Ethereum is always a good idea. It is one of the best coins existing on the market nowadys and I believe it has a great potential to grow and to establish its position as the leader of the market Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
This is probably the best time to buy your coins. I think the price will rise next months and then it will be too late to buy them for good profit. Even if you need to wait a month or two more, I suggest buying now, because price can rise quickly.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
You should try buying Byteball now. For one, Byteball has been a better option compared to Ethereum. Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG but with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end-user interface. It can be used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 17, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
If you have the opportunity to replenish the amount of ETH in your wallet, then this must be done, because sooner or later the prices will still go up and this will be the final solution for the crypto-currency market, there will be global verification.
Activity: 33
August 17, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
When Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash date became common variables, everyone was found for the first alternative solution. I think waiting for the market to stabilize then start choosing the investment for yourself.
Activity: 26
August 17, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
of course, if you have money and think about where to put it, then how is a good investment for me. Because sooner or later the broadcast will go up, and you will not regret what you have invested right now.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:06:04 AM
The market is now quite bleak, but it is a good time for us to buy, because the price is very low. and there are waiting and gaining.
i see a lot of people are sure that the prices are very low now, but even we compare with the prices year ago we will see that today prices are good. I think now is time to wait bull signal for ETH buying.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 05:02:48 AM
The market is now quite bleak, but it is a good time for us to buy, because the price is very low. and there are waiting and gaining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 17, 2018, 04:37:16 AM
The price is very attractive, but this is not an excuse for breaking your rules and investing in one coin more than you planned. I believe on ETH, but I'm not ready to invest all the money in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 17, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?

It is just my personal opinion but I think ETH will drop again to at least $200 or below.
I will wait for more signal from the market before buying more ETH (ETH is my favorite coin)
Activity: 406
August 17, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
What can i say? My friend, Buy ETH as many as you can, This is what the big boys with a lot of cash are doing now. They are acquiring more good project and hODL it before the massive bull run. The next bull run will be massive and bigger than what we experience last year.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
ETH prices are falling at a low level. I think this time should buy ETH to reserve, and eth prices will be high again.
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
OK, buy in because the current ETH price is quite low, suitable for us to buy, so please be patient, do not rush when the market falls focus on hold for long time
Activity: 58
August 17, 2018, 04:07:53 AM
I think the price of etherum is not a big deal about the price drops even though the market is now too bleak, so it's likely to invite investors to trade in it, of course they want to enjoy very satisfying results.

Activity: 105
August 17, 2018, 04:01:12 AM
Even though the current market price is too gloomy for me, it is the best time to buy and invest in it, because etherum prices are so cheap that if you buy it you will get the amount of coins you have, in my opinion the value of etherum will rise in the next few days.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 17, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
Buy it if you have funds, just don't regret investing in it. But for me eth can give you a lot of profit knowing that eth is so cheap at the moment. Let's take it as a chance.
Activity: 100
August 17, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
Before you buy more Ethereum, I want to ask you a question, is that you have enough money? After purchasing Ethereum, you still have a comfortable life. If you have it, now is a good opportunity to buy. If not, then I suggest you not to buy it.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
August 17, 2018, 03:53:23 AM
Of course you can, but you have to look at the market price first, if the price goes down the more you should hold back the money you have to trade with etherum, otherwise the etherum price gets better and you buy it and invest with it.

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 03:40:50 AM
I think yes ,we will not be here for long time so its good time to invest, dont think BTC will go down more Bear will end sooner or later and alts will make x2 or more.
Activity: 141
August 17, 2018, 03:38:27 AM
I think investing in Ethereum is a very good choice, because the current Ethereum has fallen to $300, which is a very low price. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up will have a lot of room for growth, so invest in it in the future. Will get more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: