Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now? - page 16. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:12:36 PM
Whether you are going to sell now or later will depend whether you are a investor or one of those who react to the people's dumping! Powerful people are creating imaginary FUD and it has hit hard all the cryptocurrencies in recent times. But from the past we know it is only temporary. The price of Bitcoin and altcoins will rise up again. I say you hold all your coins in your portfolio. If possible then buy some more.
Activity: 67
February 02, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked

You have a great coin. I think definitely keep and buy more. Now a very nice price. When still such will be? I think will soon begin to rise, and I think it will be fast .
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 04:54:39 PM
I'm not familiar with dbc but btc, ltc, and neo are good crypto to hold and i'm pretty sure that once the market start to pump again they will be all affected. I think we must also learn how to evaluate our needs, if we need money in a couple of weeks and we saw the market correction ahead of time it is better to stop further loss and simply sell your coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 02, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked

My answer is clear, don't sell! Look at the old prices and the old movements of the price curves of the coins. You can easily see that, this kind of situations always happened, and probably will happen in the future time to time! Selling now is the worst choice!
Activity: 44
February 02, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
If you are a long-term investor, than hodl, that's for sure. You have enlisted perspective crypt coins that have a good rising potential. As of buying, if you have funds, go ahead and do buy some, as this is the right time! I hope you enjoy cryptocurrency trading!  Wink
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:24:13 PM
Dont sell any coins at this moment.. Its not perfect to sell coins.. Because the market is very down.. But its a great time to buy coins now.. Its the good opportunity to buy some coins in very low rate for future..If you have money you may buy some bitcoin, eth, waves and other altcoins.. The market will be high in few months later.. You can get some profits if you buy some coins now..
Activity: 44
February 02, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
I'm also looking to buy, but really trying to get the best "deal" is actually costing me more now. I think all the data in the world couldn't convince me on the best time to buy. I've ended up dollar cost averaging on the way down
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 02, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
Dear members

I think to buy. Now is a good time to buy and soon the market will begin to recover. My option to buy. The market loves the patient ones. Good luck in the trade.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
Recently we noticed that there are sudden price changes which have taken place in few hours and the price of some coins have dropped to half or even lesser values. The trend continues due to panic sellers too. But after this kind of price drop, the price starts rising in next couple of days. So I think is you already have some coins, hold them. 
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
Dear members
Just hold and buy more bitcoin because other coins doesn't really affected by red market like NEO where it bounce back after a big dump. I'm not familiar with DBC but if this coin  suffer a big loss better buy again to cover your loss and get profit once it bounce back to its previous  value.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
February 02, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
Selling is not a good idea to do now.Because recover of bitcoin is not far away.Soon we will be hearing good news like all time high for bitcoin.
Activity: 420
February 02, 2018, 11:33:43 AM
Now to sell something would be too late now is a great time to buy , I think even a little bit down ,but some of the money I purchase
Activity: 189
February 02, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
To sell is already very late. No need to panic. In a falling market  can earn good money.  Buy cheap bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 112
February 02, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
why would you sell now?  Best time to buy imho when the market goes low Smiley Anyway, you should follow your instincts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
Should I Buy or Sell now? I suggest you do not sell now, even though your asset value is now down. but you are more patient for a moment, then you will benefit from the coins you have now. Because they will soon rise, this correction will stop in around February - March and this has become a tradition from year to year and started from the year 2015 ago.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 02, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
Now is a great buying opportunity. If I were you I would buy with 50% fiat right now and wait for a further drop to 5k range if it ever comes. This way I can average down on the price. But if I wait for 5k and it takes off from here I miss on the opportunity.
Activity: 1
February 02, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
This is not a troll! I'm new to the game (mining only - not a buyer) and in my limited understanding (for sure) there is the real possibility the bottom for some alt coins is 0=extinct or am I that clueless?! The parallels to the market seem to only go so far.

TIA.
Littlalex
Activity: 252
February 02, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
Can't give you any advice here but can tell you what my plan is. Since I have not sold till now, I will be holding it all the way to 4k or even 2k. Makes no sense in selling now, now that btc has gone more than 60% down from 20k price. Either it holds here, or we might experience a very long bear season imo.
Activity: 155
February 02, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
Dear members
for now you do not sell coins first, better to hold for several months ahead, Because the price of coins is now down. my advice as long as the price of coins is down you should buy some coins to keep in your wallet. so you can harvest when the price of coins goes up.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
The plunge records of crypto currency now are just a correction in the market and most of the financial analysts says that a drop-in value is a good thing in order to make the coins pump in the next month. This year 2018, the bitcoin value will reach $30,000. If you want to buy right now, you should think of holding it for a while until the price of a certain coin recovers because you'll make a big profit out of buying in a low amount of money.
Pages:
Jump to: