Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now? - page 14. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 01:55:56 AM
It’s the right time to buy more coins now before it’s too late. This is the most deepest dump of all coins and this is the way to earn great profits. Don’t sell your coins just hold and control your emotions. Panic selling is for weak hands or newbies.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 06, 2018, 01:11:50 AM
SELLING their coins now is only for the weak hands and it's not right time to sell your coins because i think this is the last dump stage of many coins on the market and it will comeback soon maybe on last week of february or first week of march the best way to safe your capitals are to HODL it and wait for a good pump in every dump there's a very good pump so don't lose hope that Crypto will destroy due to FUDs what if you sell your coins now and after that the price will comeback? So you lose some capitals and profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
What is the purpose of you wanting to buy or sell or hold. You are the one that can make the best investment decision for yourself. If you think the current market condition don't favor you, then you can sell. But I prefer to hold coins for a longer period if I see them having a great potential.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
February 06, 2018, 01:04:21 AM
you should buy more, as of now the price of bitcoin and even altcoins are going low. its a good opportunity to make your investment and earn profit in the future. If only I had more enough money I would also invest now, I’d rather take the risk than to missed this opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2018, 01:03:21 AM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked

BUY!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

If you are still holding your coins, I advise not to sell them right now. Today is the great opportunity to buy coins in the market because of the mass decline in their values. I advise to sell your coins when the prices went up again. The price of btc is already at $6,000 and this is not the right time to sell your coins. You need the right timing to sell your coins, when the time comes that the price of coins rise again, sell your coins without hesitation. At the end of the day, it is still your choice mate.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
It is a great opportunity you to buy coins since the market are at low price. Don't keep in mind that cryptomarket or anyone is over, its just a normal circumstances where the market are having a correction. Sooner they will recover and rise it over again. Don't waste your coins now that you are thinking the price of it will never comeback or you will regret for the upcoming days,month,year that crypto is on fire. Just hold on and keep calm because for now, you have no choice whether you hold or you sell coins even at low price. It depends on your decision you have to risk. Goodluck.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 12:33:26 AM
Well its better to hold more time..
We all know that many of us are worrying  now because of dropping down of cryptos but it is normal in our industry.
I believe that it will back to normal very soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
Right now holding is your best choice, there's no guarantee that the market will recover anytime soon. Even if you are a trader it's not ideal to sell right now. So hold and buy some more.
Activity: 10
February 06, 2018, 12:23:20 AM
Hold. If you have the funds to buy the dip, do it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
I have Btc, Eth and some alt. Now this day if i have 10000 usd,  i will invest all of the money to crypto. i but i don't have liquid money. and i don't wants to sell all of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 05, 2018, 11:45:42 PM
Dear members
As per your poll, you just have to hold and hold until the market is not on the red zone and by that you will see in the future that your decision today is very great for your tomorrow, never hesitate on and be patient so that you will have a greater days ahead in this industry.
Activity: 266
February 05, 2018, 11:36:45 PM
I think you can buy, but selling at this point is not reasonable. Take a look at the situation of the crypto market ... most of the supplies are being released, the value is falling dramatically. If you keep track of the crypto market for a long time, you will notice that when prices fall, there will be a positive effect. All will recover and price boom. Consider your decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
February 05, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
All that depends on you but the advise is that buy more,fill your bags because you may never get them this cheap again.But if you are in dire need of money and the only way out is to sell then why not after all for now we cant confidently tell when the dip will hit the bottom
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
February 05, 2018, 11:25:03 PM
Just HOLD don't panic sell, the market will soon rise again.Always sell when prices are high and buy when prices are low so now would be the best time to buy more.Coins will soon recover from this drop so don't panic sell it only be your loss and would also regret when prices increase again.
Activity: 78
February 05, 2018, 11:11:40 PM
HODL and if you have extra $$$ this is shopping time Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 05, 2018, 10:40:02 PM
Typically the rule of thumb is buy low and sell high. It is a crazy market a roller coaster ride of hi's and lows, with lately all kinds of lows. The question is, when did you get in? If you bought high, I would wait, but if you bought really well and can still realize profits, you could sell some. But really up to you. If you think the market is going to continue to go down down down, then you could sell and buy back the same coins at a cheaper price, which is basically shorting your position. But I am not a financial advisor. Always invest what you are willing to lose. Smiley good luck!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 05, 2018, 10:37:31 PM
The right time to sell was a month ago and selling now near the lows is not smart.
Just stop watching the prices frequently and hold through it. It cannot last too long and
should end soon.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
February 05, 2018, 10:33:46 PM
you gonna get loss if you sell now. the crypto market is on bloodbath.
just hold it until it recover, you will gain profit.
Selling your coins right now will definitely give you nothing or just less amount of money. As of now, the price of coins decreases so it is better if you will buy some coins and hold it.
Activity: 266
February 05, 2018, 10:12:34 PM
I will buy more or hold them if I'm in your shoes. Their prices may go up this year so it will be big earnings on your part. Try also Neo or Cardano becase they say that these cryptos can provide us good income this year.
Pages:
Jump to: