Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now? - page 17. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
Prices of all coins will drop dramatically in the next few days. Sell all and buy USDT, wait for the best time (of course very hard) and buy as much as you can.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 02, 2018, 08:54:03 AM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked

Buy more and sell, specially if your just planning to hold your investments through this storm then I think it would just be better to stock up and increase your investment so that you may receive a much better profit after. I don't know what made this sudden drop but I think we should still see this as a positive scenario and don't panic. 
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
Purely my opinion, you need to keep coins. Now there is a correction in the market, which will end in February-March and all coins will start to grow again. And if there is a possibility, you can also buy a few coins.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
Its a really good. If you have any coin like btc. The price of btc is going to down for last some days but you have no need to be worry as it is getting down so it will be a up again very soon and the person who is having no coin so this time very opportunity to buy btc or more coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

The answer to questioning depends on the objectives of the investment and your strategy.
However, in the general case .. the market is in correction, poetmou is now definitely not the best time to sell.
With the fact that the recovery is bound to be and most likely it will be just as rapid.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
February 01, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
I continue to hold my coins. I think this is a good time to enter with fiat at very advantageous prices
Yeah that's great idea hold your coin, for now the of bitcoin and altcoin in crypto world was down and this is the best time to buy a potential coin and hold it. I'm sure the price of crypto currency will increase  again and give you a great profit.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
You just need to trade. You can well increase the number of bitcoins in your wallet. And the price will be higher.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 12:44:33 PM
Unbelievable!
As all of you can view the polling result, it's completely in contrast with ther real
The truth is, money is unchanged. It runs simply from crowd's pockets to some single ones
I am loosing money for still keeping. Am I still wrong? Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 12:42:15 PM
You should hold it and don't panic. Now is not the right time to sell. Wait the value of any coin was rising again before you sell. I believe in blockchain and crypto and I know that soon the market will recover.
Activity: 66
February 01, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
For this time , buying and holding will be the best option . As cryptocurrency is suffering now a days so we must hold And buy more as much as one can . If we pass this decline with holding , think how best that can be .
Activity: 73
February 01, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

Now definitely not worth selling. Every January, if you look at the charts, there is a fall.
Activity: 15
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
If you are happy and ease with your gains today you should take profits because the market is too volatile your gains might be losses in just few hours,you need a trading system to be a successful investor.You need to have risk management to control yourself from doing stupid things like panic selling,FOMOs are the common thing that most of the trader's doing.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
Dear members

Why would you even think of selling? I mean man, there are tones of articles regarding this. The market is pretty deep and there are two options you could do here. One is to either hodl or buy more...

I mean there is only in a case where you can sell it, and that is if you want to never look back on this market again.

But I am presuming that many of us are here to stay. In that case, this is usual for the market at this time of the year. Yes, this could go low steel, but it will only go this way for another month and after that, it will go up.

Tbh, I am hoping for some major news that will crush this market even lower, so I can get in even more. All in all, everything will be fine, just hodl or buy some more.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 01, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
hold the previous coins as well as keep buying more when all of them are in dip. you wont regret buying good coins like ripple XRP, IOTA, cardano and the rest that are in quite much fall. always buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
I continue to hold my coins. I think this is a good time to enter with fiat at very advantageous prices
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
Yes, the market has now changed, all major coins are declining. I think that it is not necessary to sell now, after some time the trend will change and then it will be possible to sell at a higher price.
Activity: 90
February 01, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
now  you must hold your coins. then you will make  good profits .  This year  crypto market will go high. good option hold
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
what I can suggest to you is that use this opportunity of buying more coins while it's on dip, and on the other hand, just keep holding the coins that you already have. I believe that in a few months, coin prices will rise again. Invest coins that you think will have potential on getting high prices.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
February 01, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
Surely it takes calm and patience to face the decline in our investment coin prices and remain optimistic if fluctuations always occur in the price of crypto and of course there will be a rise in coin prices at a later time, and I think hodling to wait for the price of an increased coin is the best solution to reduce the losses due polemix price crypto reduction.

Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
Dear members

if you have some of these coins you should not have to buy bitcoin just keep the atlcoin you have wait until the price back is expensive and you can receive the benefits of altcoin you have.
Pages:
Jump to: