Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now? - page 25. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
Many people think that there will be another fall in sometime in February. So I would react accordingly.

You could instead hold for a few months for the market to fully stabilize back though.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
January 26, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
I can advise you NOT to sell your coins now. Although your coins are on the decline, they will rise again soon.
Since 4 years every year in January there is a "crash" or a "correction". This correction ends since 4 years every year approximately in the same month.
That means the correction ends between February and March. Now is the time to either buy more coins or HODL your coins you own.
If you want to buy more coins, then only use capital (money) that you are ready to lose. Otherwise, you risk losing money that you desperately need.
This money is called risk capital and you should never use risk capital to buy coins. If it is not a risk capital, I can advise you to buy XRP, TRX, XLM and IOTA.
As I mentioned before, the best thing to do now is to HODL your coins. At least until the end of march. I hope I could help you a little bit.

Take a look:
https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 06:15:10 AM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)
Pages:
Jump to: