Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now? - page 7. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
Well, I am a optimistic person but I am thinking of DEATH CAT BOUNCE in the time to come. However, I shall keep all of my coins till die, lol. I don't really know why NEO keeps falling without support news.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)
Well, this is still in the dumping time of the market, all altcoins are being effected by btc, they recover very slow but can drop very fast in just short time, i really think this is not a good time to sell but hold until the market stable in this future, but i think this is a good time to buy altcoins because they are all quite low now.

price correction is normal and it is good in the market , and i think that is the best time to buy coin not only bitcoin but also those alts that has been known in the crypto world for sure when the market become stable you will gain some .
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 15, 2018, 11:32:47 PM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

Well, this is still in the dumping time of the market, all altcoins are being effected by btc, they recover very slow but can drop very fast in just short time, i really think this is not a good time to sell but hold until the market stable in this future, but i think this is a good time to buy altcoins because they are all quite low now.
March 15, 2018, 11:20:19 PM
The crypto market has recovered or just a dead cat bounce?
After some strict regulations from US, EU, South Korea, China..., we need time to evaluate all bad informations
Perhaps, most of us haven't leveraged yet, therefore we have enough patience to wait for a bigger recovery
Just wait
March 14, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
If the prices fall, the best option - to buy coins because it is always noticed that when the price falls later, she very quickly grows. Therefore if you have an opportunity to buy coins, then be bought, in the nearest future the crypt will get on feet again.

I used to be a stock trader. There are some conclusions:
1. Never catch dropping knife.
2. Never guess.
3. Trade what you see not what you think

Thank you anyway
Activity: 350
March 14, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
If the prices fall, the best option - to buy coins because it is always noticed that when the price falls later, she very quickly grows. Therefore if you have an opportunity to buy coins, then be bought, in the nearest future the crypt will get on feet again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:04:21 AM
i think you should buy now because all prices is too low. i think in 2 mounts all altcoin wil be increasing. at least it make 2-3 times.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
March 14, 2018, 06:58:28 AM
I advise not to sell your coin now, I am sure your coin will soon rise again. from what I see, every year something like this happens, and maybe this event will be over soon. so, better buy lots of coins, and hold the coins you have.
Activity: 322
March 14, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
You have quite promising coins, and I would not recommend you to sell them, especially since now the market is at the bottom.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 06:43:31 AM
You don't need to sell the alts... YOU NEED TO BUY THEM They are in trend and the future is behind those alts. Especially of they carry some nice idea that seems legit to be implemented in the world, you shall certainly consider buying some of them. I'd recommend you to have a look at red Lanterns, they are super legit in this sense and they will be on the market for a long. Here is the link:  https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 14, 2018, 06:41:31 AM
Definitely hold, do not sell, and if possible be ready to buy!
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
March 14, 2018, 06:38:48 AM
The only advice I give to crypto investors is no matter what happens, HOLD and don’t sell. Whenever there’s a decline in the market, that’s always the best time to buy a little more because a correction would take place sooner or later.
Activity: 187
March 14, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
if your needs are sufficient, you do not need to sell it now. my suggestion at a time when prices are down better save, and buy as much as possible bitcoin and altcoin you.
Activity: 252
March 14, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
I think at such unstable time the best thing you can do is ti hold your tokens, just leave them alone, forget about it until a better and more stable future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 14, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
now it is better to keep what you have and buy something that has become cheaper.
to sell at the moment a bad idea
Activity: 14
March 13, 2018, 11:27:28 PM
Don't panic, just hold all your coins!
Activity: 9
March 13, 2018, 10:53:17 PM
The ups and downs of the cryptocurrency market are normal phenomena. From January to February each year, the market will have a period of large decline. You can observe its changing patterns, accumulate experience, and make more choices next time you encounter such a situation.
Activity: 336
March 13, 2018, 10:40:34 PM
I prefer to wait in such moments.  It is better not to sell anything - as there will be a loss.  But it's also risky to buy now, because the market may drop even lower.  And you do not need to sell your coins in the near future.  These are good promising coins that are best kept for a long time.
Activity: 189
March 13, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
Dear members

https://i.imgur.com/pJZDjMK.gif
Don't panic hold hold hold
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
For now,  it is probably good to buy some coin and hold it.
The price of eth now are dropping so let it be for now it is our advantage to buy.
Sooner it will rise up again and surprise us.
So for for now just buy and wait before you sell.
Pages:
Jump to: