Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now? - page 10. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14
March 11, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
Please hodl your coins until end of this year cause in 2018 mostly all coins will go to the moon cause of fast popularization of crypto market in whole world.
Thank you for your suggestion. I shall keep my coins until the end of the year without selling.
I am now thinking of fast popularization of crypto as you said. However, it shall take time to our dream to come true
Best rgds
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
Please hodl your coins until end of this year cause in 2018 mostly all coins will go to the moon cause of fast popularization of crypto market in whole world.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 11:19:30 AM
It is the better to buy more altcoins or even more bitcoin. It is up to you if you want to buy more but it is a bad decision to sell your coins right away. For now, it is dumping but be patience always remember that it is only a first quarter of the year. Many changes of value will come and let us be optimistic that the marketing of cryptocurrency will pump and pump more in the following month to have a reward in our patience in waiting to have a great value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
I think now is the time to buy coins. The market is still in sideways movement, which will eventually change to a trend that goes up!
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)

I think that it's good to buy at this time but before buying tokens for now we should consider the value in each token. Sell it when the value is high to much so that the money you use in buying token can be recover.
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
I think we should be still optimistic that in the month of the next month cryptocurenci will experience a price increase that signpost
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
ETH only now, guy!
March 09, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
Dear everyone,
I have just posted the psychology chart for all of us to view and have the true consideration (the 1st page)
After viewing and brainstorming, please feel free to click in my poll (at the top left)
Thank you for your concerns
Good luck Cry
Activity: 74
March 08, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
For me you should consider the price when you bought it and if you already have a profit for it then you can sell it without any hesitation.But still the final decision is at your hand from the very first.
Activity: 193
March 08, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
Much better to hold your coins. Your coins looks very nice. Wether you hold or sell both have possibility. Possibility for you to have a profit or possibility to lose some profits. When you hold it don't lose confidence if the dev of your coins are very active. It will rise again.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 01:07:31 PM
I think now is an excellent time to buy. Especially ETH today because it is down a lot. (It seems to always go back up so buying at a low is obviously a good idea, imo.) I've always gained money by buying ETH after it drops.
Activity: 499
March 08, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
You can sell all, people are ready to buy from you but think twice about your actions, so you don't blame yourself afterwards, if it's not so urgent matter or needs... I'll advice you sell less.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
Keep holding and wait till the price goes up again. Coins in cryptocurrency is in its dip but it doesnt mean that it wont recover so keep your calm and do not panic sell your coins. Keep believing on your coins and wait till it recovers its price. Because if we sell now we will face a big loss and maybe we cant recover on it. So its better to hold or buy more coins and keep waiting till the price goes up. Never ever sell your coins without profit.
Activity: 427
March 08, 2018, 12:56:38 PM
You may not necessarily need to buy more since you have few on ground already. The assurance that the prices shall appreciate very soon towards the second quarter of the year by various or many speculation is guaranteed. Best luck.
March 08, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
Dear everybody,
I have just viewed the philosophy diagram and discovered that I am a half way to the bottom of this diagram.
Have you ever seen that diagram? If not, I shall post later because I am using cellphone
And I have discovered the truth that it shall be a pity if I sell my portfolio now.
 Cry
Activity: 574
March 08, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
im now in the same possition as you.
but i think now i hold my asset and waiting for the right moment to decide to Sell, Hold or Buy another coin.
Activity: 136
March 08, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
Dear members

Now all cryptocurrency price is low so you should not sell your coin. i think you should hold all of the coin. now cryptocurrency market  ups and down so you must relax dont panic about this. you should better hold.if you have enough money in your hand you can buy .
Activity: 182
March 08, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
It will always depend on the situation. For me, it is better to hold first especially when you do not need it. It will have the potential to grow more. Its price may shoot up and may give you a lot of profit. But if you have an urgent need of money, then you should sell it.
Activity: 392
March 07, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
Dear members

Hello loicuagio1979, I think you have to decide yourself, of course you can ask for advice but anyhow how can you decide whom to believe?
Activity: 74
March 07, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
i buy this coins:
ink-protocol/  20%
nucleus-vision/ 20%
refereum/ 20%
credits/ 20%
bee-token/ 20%

I think in nearly future , these coins will grow !
Pages:
Jump to: