Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 17. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
my suggestion is to you could buy tron it is best coin now there have less price, so you can get many coin and it will reach  1$ in this year, then you can get more profit, so tron better than ethereum.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 25, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Both

ETH seems to ready up for some scaling method
Then TRON is like the china ETH sort of thing

Tron can easily pump when the bulls market up
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
TRON is now very cheap and you can buy it on a 5% deposit. He can grow very much in the future. I recommend that you buy it
Activity: 154
September 25, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
It is very interesting that you make a decision between this two coins, because it are not the same type of projects. Because Ethereum has a bigger market cap I advice that you consider this when you make a decision between this projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
Bro, TRON alt might grow faster than ETH. Meanwhile, I would deal with both coins: having ETH in the wallet, you can use it for ICOs and the other stuff.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
Depends on what you are aming to get.

For high returns you must take big risks and this means a currency with low market cap. If you want to be more safe you choose one of the big players.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
To choose between the two coins ETH and TRX, for me, i don't have to think about and i would choose ETH, because i don't trust TRX at all, i even consider this coin is a scam.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
Better buy ETH, their technology is never outdated and plenty of projects rely on their platforms for business. It shows the popularity and solid technology foundation of ETH and is widely trusted.
Yet the price of ETH is reduced quite low, but it will recover strongly again hopefully.
Activity: 602
September 02, 2018, 01:36:24 AM
Tron and Ethereum havent move as wild as their counterparts
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 01:16:08 AM
The comparison is interesting, it's both sour and sweet. Ie absolutely different coins with different perspectives and development. Consider instead of the tron something more stable.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
Neither of those two. Better ones around! I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 120
August 17, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
If I have $500, I will truly buy ETH. Because this coin is very popular and getting massive adoption.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
Ethereum have already proven that it can go up and make some all-time high like bitcoin in its early years.  Cool
This promising and solid built cryptocurrency will sure go up in the future because of its platform where developers can able to different kind of applications and tokens. Ethereum is next to bitcoin in profitability and popularity so it's better to invest on it than any other altcoins  Wink
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 17, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
I think that Ethereum is so much better project than Tron. Beside that, did you know that Tron copied some parts from Ethereum whitepaper? For me that is enough to chose Ethereum and not Tron. Tron is all about hype.
Activity: 1484
August 17, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
For now buying ETH is certainly better, see that ETH has gone up by $ 100 or more than 40% compared to the lowest position of 3 days ago which is $ 200, I'm sure ETH is more promising than NEO or even bitcoin.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
I think it should be taken right now, ETH. technology and never-ending stance, it is always going to be one step ahead of others. It is already a great pleasure for ETH to be satisfied on the market and the faith of its technology. If you are looking for solid earnings, your choice should be ETH.
Activity: 94
August 17, 2018, 06:40:37 AM
I don't recommend buying ETH because the price of ETH is very unstable now, and I think it's hard to see a rapid rise in a short time!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
August 17, 2018, 06:36:49 AM
If it's a long-term investment I'd buy ETH. There are some arbitrage opportunities I've been taking recently with TRX, have been doing well (using CrypScan service for monitoring and notifications)
Activity: 91
August 17, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
I believe that in your and my portfolio should be these 2 fundamental coins. I can't tell you exactly which one will give you more profit, but both will grow. When they grow up? When bitcoin comes out in a bullish direction.
Go for both of them. Some times also depends on your budget and if you have some good money, apportion a big part for ETH and the rest for TRON. Actually ETH is more profitable than TRON is and no matter how low the values of ETH are, tron can never outshine ETH. Moreover, ETH has high liquidity and good market fame which gives you an edge over those who chose the opposite set of coins.
alp
Activity: 284
August 16, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
I believe that in your and my portfolio should be these 2 fundamental coins. I can't tell you exactly which one will give you more profit, but both will grow. When they grow up? When bitcoin comes out in a bullish direction.
Pages:
Jump to: