Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH? - page 15. (Read 25730 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
buy ethereum.
ethereum is the second king and will be as this forever.
dont buy anything other eth or btc
really right bro, ethereum can also be said like that, eth is the queen of coins, so ethvmeme has the second level in coinmarketcap.
I myself hold some eth that I keep.
hope eth will become more valuable later on
absolutely right, you better have to hold Ethereum, because ethereum will be better than now, we see ethereum too many negative issues,
but I'm sure ethereum is fine
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 26, 2018, 03:03:56 AM
buy ethereum.
really right bro, ethereum can also be said like that, eth is the queen of coins, so ethvmeme has the second level in coinmarketcap.
I myself hold some eth that I keep.
hope eth will become more valuable later on
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 25, 2018, 08:44:50 AM
In my opinion, TRON is suitable for those with less experience or beginners in trading. In January last year, TRON has increased by more than 100% and it will be a coin to make a good profit. For those with more experience and day trading, ETH will be a smart choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
Not only with Bitcoin wallets but Ether too, and this is not my case, we are talking about tens of millions of dollars stolen from serious companies including stock exchanges. It's facts.
Activity: 644
October 25, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
buy ethereum.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
Both coins are in great decline. But I would buy ETH, because I consider this coin to be much more promising than TRON. But ETH is also a dangerous investment.
Investing in ETH is not a risk, even it's very safe just behind the bitcoin. Dont look at the current ETH breakdown and assume that it's dangerous. In the long term, investing in ETH and BTC is a good choice. TRON is a dangerous investment choice because it's too young and it looks like a scam.
I honestly prefer ETH for now. Even though there have been so many declines this year, I think the ETH has reached its lowest price. I am sure, in the near future, the ETH price will definitely go up again. well, I rarely pay attention to other coins like TRON, or so on.
October 25, 2018, 02:20:48 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
TRX is somewhat more stable and less attention than ETH. If one of the two options to invest. You should embed in ETH at this point, the test phase on network upgrade is in progress. I believe, the value of ETH will explode after they succeed. November is the time when ETH really exploded last year. History can be completely repetitive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 25, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
indeed, both coins are very suitable to hold.
but if I choose it, I still choose eth for me to save, because eth has greater potential than TRON
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

to start with, ETH is best one out there. the rest, take some times to study. dont be haste to buy other coin.
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 23, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
I think there are still many who believe with ETH to invest in eth. At present eth is down and deserves to be collected so that the value will be strengthened. Tron's slow movement made it less desirable but still seemed to survive and remain in his position.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 23, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
Both coins are in great decline. But I would buy ETH, because I consider this coin to be much more promising than TRON. But ETH is also a dangerous investment.
Investing in ETH is not a risk, even it's very safe just behind the bitcoin. Dont look at the current ETH breakdown and assume that it's dangerous. In the long term, investing in ETH and BTC is a good choice. TRON is a dangerous investment choice because it's too young and it looks like a scam.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 23, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
Who can imagine ethereum value will drops down from $1200 value to $200 with less than a year. I dont trust now ethereum and I heard some news about TRX and a good development that happens to TRX application.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
buying tron or eth can be used as an option. now these two coins become one of the favorite coins where the price position is low we can choose both coins. so I think it's a good thing to be used as a purchase option.
Activity: 245
October 23, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
I think you should invest in ETH because ETH is the most developed Altcoin in all of Altcoins and has a huge market cap. TRX is also a good coin but you have to hold it for a long time to make a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
I know tron has been a bit quiet
But their team seem to be doing a lot with marketing buzzeffort
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron

As for ethereum we shall wait for scaling solution 2019
Activity: 406
October 23, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

Tron is very good tokens and their application is continously develops , and the team are on the work to make the application become better. So I guess tron can compete with ethereum , specially now that ethereum value and worth is shaking.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
ETH has been around several years , Tron just a little over a year, yet in Trons short time  they have
migrated from erc20 to their own token, made numerous partnerships and launched tvm and has surpassed
eth in daily transactions . I believe tron would be a good investment. eth will always be a good investment
as time has shown, they are good for each other. competition is always a good thing.
Activity: 350
October 23, 2018, 09:42:32 AM
In my opinion, if you want to get fast money after high rise, you should to invest in eth, but if you would prefer hold, Tron looks much better for this.

I suspect, TRON will be growing faster. It will give the better returns very soon. Ethereum will rise also but it will happen later. Meanwhile, better invest in both alts.
I still believe in ETH, I believe ETH will soon recover, TRON is just an instant coin, it is hard to change as much as eth, so I think if ETH holds and patiently hold them We may have a chance to see the price increase ETH horribly in the future. So now I still hold the ETH until the price increases.
Activity: 448
October 23, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 16, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
In my opinion, if you want to get fast money after high rise, you should to invest in eth, but if you would prefer hold, Tron looks much better for this.

I suspect, TRON will be growing faster. It will give the better returns very soon. Ethereum will rise also but it will happen later. Meanwhile, better invest in both alts.
If we hold ETH, they will be safer, however, we find that ETH is now deeply depreciating compared to early 2018, but compared to before 2017, ETH is still at relatively high price. , may grow again later this year, so be patient, waiting will be a great honor for us.
Pages:
Jump to: